Saturn Return

AnnaViolet7

Hello,

Just been looking at upcoming transits and noticed that my Saturn Return is exact next December...which has got me thinking ooof whats this going to bring about...I know its all about maturing and that can include having to give things up that are no longer useful...I used to feel pretty apprehensive at the thought of my Saturn Return I dont too much any more...I had Saturn opp Moon transit a while ago and whilst I was depressed it made me become emotionally pretty strong and self sufficient...whereas before this transit I would have to always speak to someone else any time i was going thru anything I guess now I dont feel the need...I am hoping that this Saturn rx will bring simular changes and whilst I know pain can make us grow I would like it to be the least pain necessary...I guess accepting changes as they come can help this...

My Saturn is in 12th house btw conj Jupiter....so I guess it could be letting go of ungrounded spiritual beliefs cos of the 12th house thang...or relationships being in libra :(

I would be very interested and appreciative to hear others experiences of Saturn rx...

Cheers

Anna

AnnaViolet7

Anyone llike to share their Saturn rx experiences?? I would be so interested if anyone else has had one with their Saturn in 12th...

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Here is something I found on Saturn transiting the 12th - these themes could be pronounced at your Saturn Return in the 12th. Maybe therapy and exploring your unconscious would be beneficial at this time.

Saturn Transiting the Twelfth House

[The text in this post on Saturn transiting the 12th was deleted as it contained an entire passage, which is against forum rules of only quoting briefly from books or online web posts. If something exists on the web do not copy and paste but instead put a link to the website. - Moderator]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnaViolet7 said:
Anyone llike to share their Saturn rx experiences?? I would be so interested if anyone else has had one with their Saturn in 12th...

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Astrological data are highly sensitive. Therefore ask you to take the protection of your personal data very seriously

AnnaViolet7

Thanks so much Astroharmonia I read it before it got deleted!! Was very helpful. I have been taking essences which work on unconscious levels so perhaps working thru some of it!! From what I have read your unconscious carries some of your deepest fears and negativity but once worked thru these you can find gifts hidden also there.

One thing I find interesting is that my Saturn is conj Jupiter too so I wonder if this will bring an element of protection or help with Saturns lessons in the return...or do the other Jupiterian thing and make it all seem bigger??

The 12th house is one I have been trying to get my head around for some time...I have been finding all I can on the net and reading also on other forums to see others experiences of it.

Hi Astrologer50

Thanks for the tip- i have uploaded my chart with data removed...any insights would always be appreciated.

Kind regards

Anna

I am upla

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_83_anna_hp_38709_3912.gif
    astro_w2gw_83_anna_hp_38709_3912.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 31