Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Today I don't know what to do, so I'm lazy lol

I feel good but a bit nervous about what will happen (from an economical and political point of view)...

I understand what you mean.
Itā€™s a weird time - I say enjoy the lazy as when things get back to norm it might be all action go go go lol

david starling

Neither do i.
Martial law springs to mind. If not this, then still things will never be the same, blame it on the aquarian age were entering.

Things feel unusually calm today in the UK, I'm sensing a calm before the storm.

Blame it on the end-times of the tropical Age of Capricorn, PRIOR to the Aquarian Age we WILL be entering. :biggrin:

Chrysalis

Mars/Saturn conjunction on March 31st?

Yes, don't remind me :pinched: Everyone keeps going on about the mars/Saturn conjunction at the end of this month, but they're missing out that Jupiter will also be exactly conjunct Pluto at the same time. If it was just mars/Saturn I wouldn't be so bothered, but with the other two also, I'm concerned.

david starling

Yes, don't remind me :pinched: Everyone keeps going on about the mars/Saturn conjunction at the end of this month, but they're missing out that Jupiter will also be exactly conjunct Pluto at the same time. If it was just mars/Saturn I wouldn't be so bothered, but with the other two also, I'm concerned.

Jupiter exactly conjunct Pluto, April 4th.

Chrysalis

My thoughts on the conjunctions are further restrictions being put in place from mars/Saturn as Jupiter/pluto would be the surge of more deaths and the virus rapidly spreading during this period.

But then there's the Mars/Uranus square shortly after April 7th, so a volatile and intense week or two for sure.

david starling

My thoughts on the conjunctions are further restrictions being put in place from mars/Saturn as Jupiter/pluto would be the surge of more deaths and the virus rapidly spreading during this period.

But then there's the Mars/Uranus square shortly after April 7th, so a volatile and intense week or two for sure.

I think Saturn correlates to the deaths, not Pluto. And Saturn will be out of its Domicile, in a somewhat wide, -5 degree orb, but still meaningful, square with the Domicle-ruler of Aquarius, in tropical Taurus. So, I'm much more optimistic.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I think Saturn correlates to the deaths, not Pluto. And Saturn will be out of its Domicile, in a somewhat wide, -5 degree orb, but still meaningful, square with the Domicle-ruler of Aquarius, in tropical Taurus. So, I'm much more optimistic.

And Pluto transforms and regenerates?

david starling

And then what.......Saturn is breaking it down and destroying it? Effing it up!

That's just it--Saturn's not there, having moved into Aquarius. Saturn hoards and concentrates wealth at the top of the economic pyramid, so the wealth-spreading stimulus package wouldn't have happened while Saturn was in Capricorn.

Hkk

Account Closed
Don't forget that pluto represent secrets, power and control. Even if power is named wealth in this satanic world

Oh yes! How can I not know. Itā€™s in my sun sign cap since end of 2007, beginning of 2008. I enjoyed it when it first entered. Jupiter joined in 2008 šŸ˜‡