Am I going to France on a mini-holiday?

Januarystorm

my full question was:

Am I going on a mini-trip to France at the end of june/beginning of july?

background info:

have been planning to go on a trip to Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat (a small seaside town in the south of France) as i haven't been there for 3 years almost and i used to go every year as a mini-break before my actual summer holiday, and i was looking forward to start that tradition again, i used to go with my mother but thats not an option anymore, so im going with my friends- they are a couple and its perfect because we will be together for dinners but i will still have my time to do whatever i want during the day and not have to think of anyone when i make plans and just relax and clear my mind and do whatever I want to do- but still not be alone as i am a girl and its still another country- and i would be too lonely if it was just me- so yeah thats the information

now as for as the chart

positive:
mars is asc lord and also the lord of the 5th of pleasure and fun and trips

moon is in the 5th house as well- exalted no less- and with uranus- meaning finally i get to break free and the fun-side of life gets a much needed change as i have been literally dealing with so many life issues (thanks saturn crossing ascendant two years ago- im still working THAT out)

9th lord sun in the 7th house- with mercury- that could mean the couple and i together- in gemini double sign

also the north node so close to the cusp of the 9th house also looks very promising

and last but no least- jupiter in the 12th house of foreign places- would also point to a yes- yes?

looking forward to your input!

Attachments

• summerholiday.jpg
    summerholiday.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: