View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2010, 08:23 AM

Re: So I like a girl...

That's really funny because me & your girl have similar charts.
Me & her have ALL THE SAME except for Moon & Ascendant. I have Moon in Gemini & my Asc is Sag. But everything else is exactly the same wow
& my boyfriend is also a Libra...

Personally I don't believe in "compatibility". Every combination of signs has a possibility of getting along. I think this will depend more on the situation you have with her at the moment, such as how close you two have gotten so far & her exact feelings for you.
All I can say is that as a Sun in Aquarius with Venus in Aquarius....I have little patience for water signs. I find Venus in Scorpios at times going a bit too far with everything. What I mean by that is they seem to always want to go into depth about everything when its not always necessary. Half the time I don't care about the things they go off about anyway. I'm also very stubborn about everything but I try not to show it. Obviously I don't know you so I'm not accusing you of anything. This is just my personal encounter with Venus in Scorpios.
I also find from personal experience that Libra guys overdo it with the texting. I hate texting "ksdhgfkwg<3 " every five minutes. I've met three Libra guys that do this. Maybe that's not enough for me to say this but I thought I'd throw it in there to see what you'd say.