Please read my chart!!

KingKrime

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=12&smon=6&syr=2021&hsy=12&prmth=0&rs=0

Thank you so much!! Any input is appreciated.

Edit: I am unable to attach a chart through imgur like the directions say…
My birth time is July 18, 2003 9:38 AM, Dallas TX

Last edited:

waybread

No-- you cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst. There are stickies on this site that explain how to link or attach your chart.

Zora

Account Closed
Please read my chart!!
Thank you so much!! Any input is appreciated.

Edit: I am unable to attach a chart through imgur like the directions say…
My birth time is July 18, 2003 9:38 AM, Dallas TX

Hi everybody! I recently realized I have a T-square in my chart and I need some help deciphering!
It reads Ascendant in Virgo opp. Uranus in Pisces with MC in Gemini as the focal.

I also noticed that my sun and moon (cancer and Pisces respectively) are trine at 25°, both sextile my North Node. Any thoughts? I’m still a novice haha, so any feedback is appreciated!

Hello KingKrime

you first have to save the chart produced on astro.com as file on your cell phone and then you can upload it here - using the button above looking like a paperclip with left side a smiley.

Attachments

• ! astro_chart 2gw_kingkrime_hp.81356.55295.jpg
    ! astro_chart 2gw_kingkrime_hp.81356.55295.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Hi everybody! I recently realized I have a T-square in my chart and I need some help deciphering!
It reads Ascendant in Virgo opp. Uranus in Pisces with MC in Gemini as the focal.

I also noticed that my sun and moon (cancer and Pisces respectively) are trine at 25°, both sextile my North Node. Any thoughts? I’m still a novice haha, so any feedback is appreciated!

You don't have a T-square in your chart, dear KingKrime.

A t-square is built by 2 planets opposing each other and squaring a 3rd planet at apex of the t-square - intensely interacting with each other. An axis point is a static point and cannot be active like a planet can be.

Having both lights - sun and moon in same element and trining each other - means both planet energies understand each other very well and kinda nonverbally - like good friends and working together hand in hand to achieve their aims and purposes - each planet has - from the house and lifetheme - it rules.

And in your chart - your moon is "the boss" of your sun - as sun is in a moon ruled 11th house - focussed and interested on and in social commitment, to get socialized and accepted in public and society and to give a personal contribution up there - to feel your life as senseful.