Solar Eclipse Co-Incides With Vernal Equinox 1st Day Of Spring 20 March 2015

JUPITERASC

A COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE 20 March 2015 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE http://www.universetoday.com/119241/a-complete-guide-to-the-march-20th-total-solar-eclipse/

20 March 2015 is the vernal equinox
also known as the first official day of spring in the northern hemisphere.
This year, it coincides with a new moon and a full solar eclipse
The moon will completely cover the sun as it shines over the Arctic.
A partial solar eclipse will be visible to much of Europe, northern Africa and parts of Asia.
This unique occurrence is the beginning of a series of four March Equinox/Solar Eclipse occurrences
that will happen at 19-year intervals this century, for the first time since the 1600s.

Also this year have three Friday the 13ths
(last month, this Friday and again in November)

March equinox/eclipse of 2015 is the first in a series of four spring equinox solar eclipses
that will repeat themselves this century, at 19 year intervals.
2015, 2034, 2053 and 2072 
~ each one of these years will see a solar eclipse  ~
 as our moon temporarily blocks the light of the sun 
 coinciding with the first day of spring, the day when the sun evenly distributes its light across the planet’s hemispheres.

This pattern will repeat ~ but not until 2387 :smile:
when there will be a series of five Vernal Equinox Solar Eclipses at 19 year intervals, lasting until 2463.
And so we’re not just experiencing a one-off event on March 20th
we’re experiencing the start of a series which will shape the course of the 21st century
and won’t recur again for another 315 years.
We are entering a new pattern of rotation
(one that has happened before; one that will happen again)
that will last the next 76 years, or about 3 generations,
then disappear for three centuries
https://medium.com/@emjacobi/what-h...des-with-the-first-day-of-spring-b35db3a508ca

SL123

Wow,

"This unique occurrence is the beginning of a series of four March Equinox/Solar Eclipse occurrences that will happen at 19-year intervals this century, for the first time since the 1600s."

This is truly interesting :smile:

The First Day of Spring is also International Astrology Day!

Happy Spring :smile:

Sunny

And what will it do in our personal charts? I just draw my Day-Chart for the 20th March and noticed that this Equinox/Solar Eclipse will happen exactly on my Day-ASC. So what? Have I to open my eyes or would it be better to sleep? :whistling:
No, seriously - what kind of events could happen others than a real new beginning?

How will it occur in your chart, would you like to share it?

dhundhun

I think Saturn retrograde and trining eclipse point in future could add more significance to this, but I am not sure.

Same time it is final Uranus transit square Pluto transit.

Many people/organization/countries, ... will come out of Uranus/Pluto game and make some +ve move with this eclipse/Saturn configurations.

Let's see, what is in store (of destiny)?

dhundhun

Wow,

"This unique occurrence is the beginning of a series of four March Equinox/Solar Eclipse occurrences that will happen at 19-year intervals this century, for the first time since the 1600s."

This is truly interesting :smile:

Very interesting. Generally Pluto brings transformations and if some thing good happens, that will steal credit of other influences.

But factors like new cycle of eclipses at different degrees exactly do similar thing. People with sensitive Vernal Equinox degree will become more active.

SL123

It’s interesting to me because it appears to be the birth of a brand new (at least new since the 1600’s) 19 year cycle timing tool.

The moon’s nodes also operate on an 18-19 year cycle return and can reveal how life is presenting us with certain opportunities to understand and develop our destinies and life paths. The Moon's Nodes can be one of the most powerful cycles to work with on a personal level in terms of spiritual growth, particularly in the area of karmic lessons, past life awareness and events and people who will serve as important teachers for us during these cycles.

I would think that a Spring Equinox Solar Eclipse cycle would operate primarily on a mundane level.

Pretty soon, Star Gazers in the future will be saying, this is what happened during the waxing square, the opposition, and the waning square of the Spring Equinox Solar Eclipse cycle and this is what will happen during the Return…

This Spring Equinox Solar Eclipse takes place in my 4th house (Whole Sign Houses) 5th House (Placidius). It also conjuncts my part of fortune in early Aries. I want it to be miraculous but…

PS I’m gonna get a Giant Purple Cabbage, cut it Equatorially and see if I get answers, inspiration, or messages from beyond…