Why I love cats so much!!!

poyi

Premium Member
Oh I have a semi interesting cat story, I was watching a witch themed show. I started to think maybe I am a witch, maybe we all secretly are and we do not all know it! Then I was like if I am give me a sign! I went to go step on my balcony at 1 am at this point. I open the curtain and my neighbours cat is just staring at me lol I kinda jumped I thought it was funny.

LOL
9k=
9k=
images

9k=

M

may28gemini

I think this is Garfield's chart. The story is, he born in an Italian restaurant on June 19, 1978 and ate all the pasta in sight so he loves lasagna!! He loves to over eat and is happy eating and sleeping but he's really sarcastic, obnoxious, cynical, loves tormenting Odie and mauling the mailman, teasing and pranking Nermal (a kitten). He does love his bear Pookey. That's why I made the MC be wedged in-between his exalted Jupiter and soggy watery Mercury LOL He has Gemini Sun that joys in 9th house- as he's confident in being himself. Mars in 12th house parallel detriment Leo Saturn is indicative of his causing mischief but it always backfires on him. He does have a good range of friends... but he shows his friends love in a really grouchy way (very Saturn 11th) and have to boss them around. Pluto in the 1st house- he likes to change his looks but he's very temperamental and goes on rampages. Moon joys in the 3rd house but in Sagittarius... choleric Moon...he's easy to anger.

M

may28gemini

I love Garfield a lot too!! The combo of sanguine Sun and choleric Moon = sarcastic satisfaction in life :lol::lol:

Garfield has Mercury trine Uranus...LOLOLOLOL shows that he has mischievous and unique ideas and he gets in trouble all the time. I know several people with Mercury trine Uranus in Water and they've all been to jail. I think what Garfield does warrant jail time :lol::lol::lol:

Moon sextile Pluto where he gets pleasure from deceiving others...sadistic!!! Sun sextile detriment Leo Saturn... actually could be mutual reception- dogmatic and bossy Leo Sun with mischievous Gemini Saturn!!!

All his planets are concentrated on the eastern hemisphere LOL he totally is a self-started and believes he's capable of doing everything...except exercise!!

poyi

Premium Member
I do think my Pluto in Scorpio square Moon in Capricorn made me like to watch bloody horror, supernatural movies. That might made me sadistic??? but I am not like that! I just like to watch those movies :surprised:! I won't deny watching Garfield making fun of Odie is kind of fun:devil:

M

may28gemini

Garfield has reckless Sagittarius Moon...choleric moon sextile Pluto so he's the one that causes all the sadistic acts like kick Odie off the table :lol::lol::lol: He acts out his bad moods and yet, he has Cancer Jupiter and he don't really give a sh!t about what happens, he just does what he does!

I have Mercury and Venus trine Pluto and I LOVE watching good murder mysteries and solving who done it. I like forensic stuff and reading through library databases of serial killers. I've also kept up with some modern cases of gruesome murders. I strangely use to do a catalog of weird, unknown saints and wanted to make a calendar out of it, except I'm an atheist and I would have no idea who the heck would wanna my "weird un-famous saint calendar":alien::andy:

Hathor

Pity about all the photos and graphics for those of us who do not have uncapped bandwidth. Very selfish. And extremely expensive for us in 3rd world countries. (Where is that I hear you ask?)

But regards Cats: Well, dogs have Masters; Cats have Staff.
Those who have dogs tend to be people who like people (that fits!). Those who like cats are people who WATCH people. And I can only just imagine the cats disgust.

poyi

Premium Member
Actually I see those who loves dogs like to be masters themselves and be worshiped by faithful dogs unconditionally while the owner loves the dog back due to their dog's obedience. But people love cats not because cats loved us back, so in fact the cat owners knowing how to offer love unconditionally, even the cats never obey or treating them as masters as return.

M

may28gemini

Cats are independent personalities and they are principled. They will NOT live with someone they hate. There are some cats who aren't affectionate towards their human caretakers, but that's because they don't physically express affection, not because they're being a "typical" aloof cat or whatever.

I prefer the company of my cat Lil Guy or any cat than to any human. There are some humans I like when Lil Guy is hanging out with us, but as a general rule, I'm not into humans. Cats are much smarter and cuter to look at.

The Ram

Cats are independent personalities and they are principled. They will NOT live with someone they hate. There are some cats who aren't affectionate towards their human caretakers, but that's because they don't physically express affection, not because they're being a "typical" aloof cat or whatever.

I prefer the company of my cat Lil Guy or any cat than to any human. There are some humans I like when Lil Guy is hanging out with us, but as a general rule, I'm not into humans. Cats are much smarter and cuter to look at.

One of my buddies back in the day said: sometimes I think you like animals more than you like ppl...

Lol he said it like thats a bad thing!:lol: