karmic links between charts

Bina

It seems to me very powerful too, I just can't explain to myself why are we apart :unsure:

And yes, we have a lot of Uranus aspects to personal planets: his Uranus conjunct my Moon, my Uranus sextile his Moon, his Uranus sextile my Venus, my Uranus trine his Venus, his Uranus square my Mars and my Uranus square his Mars. I believe those Uranus/Mars aspects are responsible for the extreme attraction that is obvious between us. When I see him, my legs start shaking, literally. When I look at him i see nothing else around me, literally! :love:

The powerful attraction between you could come from Pluto aspects, any of those between your charts?

Uranus/Venus can cause sudden and powerful attraction, too..

A double Uranus/Mars square is more likely what drove you apart, it can be quite a clash of wills and also indicative of arguments and struggles.. :pinched:

Last edited:

Sany

The powerful attraction between you could come from Pluto aspects, any of those between your charts?

Uranus/Venus can cause sudden and powerful attraction, too..

A double Uranus/Mars square is more likely what drove you apart, it can be quite a clash of wills and also indicative of arguments and struggles.. :pinched:

No significant Pluto aspects!

Yes, this was a sudden and powerful attraction, and it was Uranus. A Mars/Venus opposition is also greatly responsible for this attraction.

There were a lot of misunderstandings between us, a lot of jealousy and clash of wills, but we never had an open fight. We just stop communicating and neither of us wants to start with resolving it. That's why I'm not really sure what our problems are. When I see him, no matter how anrgy I am at him I can't help but to smile. His beauty burns down all of my anger in one second. And the same is with him. So when we meet somewhere it looks pretty strange to other people. It's a great attraction but also a game of punishing eachother for something. Nobody can define what is exactly going on between us. I can't neither.

Last edited:

Bina

Perhaps, as i mentioned before, the squares between your nodes could cause this, your life's directions don't really agree and deep down you know this.. still the attraction between you is there due to the other powerful aspects..:pinched:

Bina

He might also feel held back or restricted by the challenging aspects from your Saturn to his Sun and Moon..

Sany

I don't know. Could be. But his NN is not only square my NN, it's square my SN also. And that's a good challenge, isn't it? And what about conjunctions with NNs? My 7th house ruler in his 7th and exactly conjunct his NN? And all those other aspects? I'm not talking only about the physical attraction. I just enjoy being near to him, I feel very comfortable, protected and as If I can do almost anything. As I wrote before, I just can't accept that things are over between us. Something tells me he's the one. What I see in him I never saw in anyone before and I'm afraid I will never see in anyone else. He fits me perfectly, in every way.

And about my Saturn. Yes, I thought about that also. I am aware that I challenge him badly with that. My Saturn opposite his Sun and square his Moon, with me being a Capricorn Moon in all that. But the funny part is that he has Capricorn and his ruler Saturn on the 7th house cusp! He needs my Saturn influence, as much as I need his Uranus (he is Moon in Aquarius) influence with my Uranus on my 7th house cusp and ruler of 7th in Aquarius.

Bina

If you feel so strongly and you both still smile when you see each other, it sounds like there's still hope things could work out between you.. :love:
Just be careful with Mars and Uranus..
Good luck and all the best!! :smile:

Aries_light

I made a similar threat, so I will post what I wrote here...

I was reading an interesting article which says, what type of relationship one can have depending on planets positions.

For example if I am looking for marriage, I should date a man with sun in Libra(my 7th) and moon in Aries...Or a Pisces man with Moon in Aries, because my moon is in Pisces. Never have dated a Libra or a Pisces.

I do feel confused about the true node (which represent the future) or south node (past karma)
...My south Node is Gemini and I was married to a gemini and had a son with him, however it did not work out, but we have a very friendly parental relationship. Dated a Sagittarius (north Node) once and even though it was short, it brought me closer to knowing myself.

I should avoid Capricorns because I may Idealize them (MY MC)....

Also having uranus/Pluto in Libra, may make it difficult to relate to a libra? I have saturn & Mars in Gemini (my ex), we used to have these big arguments, and he was a control freak... Neptune in Sagittarius is not a good sign either.... I do have good aspects on Pisces... Mercury, Moon, Jupiter and Venus in Aquarius... perhaps those signs are better for me?

Last edited:

Aries_light

Also having Mars/Venus Conj. does not mean long lasting relationship but a strong passionate relationship based on strong physical attraction...

I am still skeptical about the North/South Node connection because it is based on a more spiritual/abstract influence...

LeoCassandra

LeoCassandra,

sorry for the late reply, I was travelling and very busy during the past 2 weeks.. I hope this still reaches you!

His Vertex conjunct your Moon/Asc might have been his attraction to you and his feeling of having met before!

The squares from his Moon/Venus to your nodes look rather challenging and could indicate that you had "unfinished business" with each other!

And his Saturn conjunct your NN, IC and Moon must have felt very restrictive to you! Perhaps too much so..
Dont worry Honey:kissing: It was a very dry relationship. It was like paying the bills to karma. No love

Caro

I have just recently read about the vertex axis and it's role in synastry on another thread. wow its quite fascinating.

I agree that has some linke to past lifes but probably other factors too play apart.

I will read your thread/link.

have just looked up the part of karma as detailed in the link provided.
So I have experience of vertex conj partners descendant. part of Karma is conj his NN!
Wow! its all in the stars!!
the synastry between our charts is not immediately obvious. But there sure is a strong karmic link.

Last edited: