Outcome of a Court Case

madhatter

Hi!

Can please anyone help me with this? I would like to know the outcome of a court case.

Time of question asked: 8:54 PM
Place of question asked: Kolkata, India

Chart link: Deleted

However, www.astro.com does not the lat/long of the city where I live and thus chose New Delhi as my birth city but Kolkata (my actual birth city) has the lat/long 22.5697° N, 88.3697° E

Not sure if that will be a problem with reading if anyone at all makes a kind attempt to help.

Thanks very much indeed in advance,
M

Last edited:

madhatter

The English spelling of Kolkata is Calcutta

Not anymore, Kolkata was renamed as Calcutta during the British rule in India because the Britishers had problems in getting the pronounciation right.

Few years back the state government took the initiative to revert back to the original name and pronounciation. However, I'll check if www.astro.com has Calcutta in their data base. Thanks.

madhatter

@ Moog: Many thanks to you, have been able to rectify and get a new chart with exact birth place.

@ Others: I'm rephrasing my question and posting a new time for the same, please ignore the previous post. Thanks.

Question: Will 'A' be arrested within next 3 months and be forced into a negotiation?

Time of question asked: 9:26 AM

Place of question asked: Kolkata/Calcutta, India

Link to my chart: http://i41.tinypic.com/166w45.gif

Last edited: