LOVE! Is my lunar return for this month indicating I might find true love?

ICEYOU28

Is there any indicators of Romance?
20527325_10203450727664345_1167436368_n.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 34
  • CHART.jpg
    CHART.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

katydid

Venus/Neptune in 5th is nice, probably.

Bugt I think you are putting too much attention and faith in the chart predictions, and not enough ACTION and EFFORT to create the actual events.

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

You are right my mistake. Here is the correct information.

Attachments

• CHART.jpg
    CHART.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 28

katydid

Venus is in the 7th house, so that is nice, in terms of relationship opportunities. And Jupiter is in Libra at the top of the chart. So I do think you will be more socially active and make a solid effort. :love:

But I am concerned with the T-square to Jupiter from the Venus/Uranus opposition. :sideways:

In artistic pursuits it can be very positive. You will have alot of new ideas, and creative surges of growth.

Venus/Uranus=Jupiter is ‘artistic success, inspired artistic receptivity, the Love of Art.

But relationship wise, it can be emotionally exhausting and drama filled.

“ A sudden and passing happiness in love.”

When looking at this chart, I cant help but notice the Saturn right on top of the Ascendant. This is the time to WORK hard and FOCUS on your studies and your school work and your tests. :ninja:

I don’t want you to be totally sidetracked by emotional relationship drama. Keep your priorities in order!

ICEYOU28

Venus is in the 7th house, so that is nice, in terms of relationship opportunities. And Jupiter is in Libra at the top of the chart. So I do think you will be more socially active and make a solid effort. :love:

But I am concerned with the T-square to Jupiter from the Venus/Uranus opposition. :sideways:

In artistic pursuits it can be very positive. You will have alot of new ideas, and creative surges of growth.

Venus/Uranus=Jupiter is ‘artistic success, inspired artistic receptivity, the Love of Art.

But relationship wise, it can be emotionally exhausting and drama filled.

“ A sudden and passing happiness in love.”

When looking at this chart, I cant help but notice the Saturn right on top of the Ascendant. This is the time to WORK hard and FOCUS on your studies and your school work and your tests. :ninja:

I don’t want you to be totally sidetracked by emotional relationship drama. Keep your priorities in order!
Well I am going back to design school in a few days and lately I have been working hard on my craft. So maybe this will be the month where I see a breakthrough in my work... what about moon in 5th how do you feel about that in terms of romance?

katydid

Well I am going back to design school in a few days and lately I have been working hard on my craft. So maybe this will be the month where I see a breakthrough in my work... what about moon in 5th how do you feel about that in terms of romance?

The Moon in the 5th can enhance your creative inspirations and create romantic opportunities.

Just don't sacrifice your school work and 2nd chance at college and dive headlong into relationship drama....:whistling:

ICEYOU28

The Moon in the 5th can enhance your creative inspirations and create romantic opportunities.

Just don't sacrifice your school work and 2nd chance at college and dive headlong into relationship drama....:whistling:

Okay lol, I will stay focus and if that person comes, she comes...:wink:

katydid

Okay lol, I will stay focus and if that person comes, she comes...:wink:

GREAT. I think you will meet some potential girlfriends. But your ultimate success in life rests upon your work/career as well. So stay focused upon that.

Don't try and find 'your wife' this semester. Just date and enjoy a regular college social life. :cool:

ICEYOU28

Thanks so much for the interpretation Sadge, I mean yeah! This month IS a pretty big deal because I will be attending a new college starting on the 17th, where I will meet new people... Perhaps I really will meet a woman since this month is considered transformative. Perhaps I will see a breakthrough in my craft, or maybe I will finally experience a sexual relationship even if it is short term.

I think the tension is just me wanting to finally find THE ONE!

katydid

(BTW….I don’t see the venus/uranus opposition that kat mentioned in the reading above.)
=======================================

Oops---that should say Venus opposed PLUTO, not Uranus...carry on...:whistling:

ICEYOU28

There's this one girl I am quite attracted to at my job we both have positive Venus-Mars, Moon-Moon, Sun-Moon contacts in our synastry. I can really feel the magnetism. Too bad I will be going to school in a few days.

katydid

There's this one girl I am quite attracted to at my job we both have positive Venus-Mars, Moon-Moon, Sun-Moon contacts in our synastry. I can really feel the magnetism. Too bad I will be going to school in a few days.

You will meet girls at school too. :whistling:

katydid

YES! So glad to feel your positive approach. I know you can go on some nice dates and meet someone to date. Remember, you are not looking for your forever soulmate.

BELIEVE ME--that will scare them away. You are all in college, looking to date and have some fun and some lovin. If you start talking 'soulmate' ---you may spoil the mood.

Take your time and let it happen. Just find a nice, emotional connection so you can have some physical intimacy. That will calm you down....:cool:

The eclipse is energizing you and helping you get your mojo going.

ICEYOU28

Most of the psychics told me I could meet this special someone either on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Coincidentally Venus Trine Venus has just started transiting my chart and it looks like it will be for the next few days and there appears to be a lot of planets in my 9th house right now, does this mean anything?

Attachments

• dibsupe.jpg
    dibsupe.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 13

fifteen

Based upon your second chart, I would say... No, or maybe.

But you're definitely dreaming about it due to Venus Cancer in the 7th and the aspect to your moon! :love::lol:

The 3rd charts tells me that there is an opportunity by either Jupiter and Neptune, but also that you might miss it due to Mercury. :surprised:

I would say within 3 months. But you have to take action and be in the right place. If you want to surf, you go when the waves are present. They are present now, but you still have to go to the beach, how do you get there? figure that out.

:joyful: