Will speaking up get me in trouble or fired?

Aries_light

Well, a while ago I spoke up about some things that were going on at my job to very higher-ups. That opened the gate for other people to speak and it sort of created some tension and some managers hate me. I am under a Union contract which offers me some protection. I have not heard from the legal office (EEO) about the outcome and since some of these managers are dirty and sneaky, I fear they may be planning a way to ***** me over.

Am I in any kind of trouble based on this horary chart?

astro_w2gw_will_i_be_out_of_a_job_because_i_spoke_-3.7259.27507.png

Chrysalis

Your not going to be losing your job, but the moon is making a lot of squares through Virgo so it is going to cause some issues, not necessarily just for you, i mean in general.

You are all in the 8th house the house of investigations, so i'm assuming the higher ups will be looking into things. If you don't mind me asking was this to do with some kind of sexual harassment ?

It will get sorted anyway whatever it is, and you wont be losing your job.

Aries_light

Your not going to be losing your job, but the moon is making a lot of squares through Virgo so it is going to cause some issues, not necessarily just for you, I mean in general.

You are all in the 8th house the house of investigations, so I'm assuming the higher ups will be looking into things. If you don't mind me asking was this to do with some kind of sexual harassment?

It will get sorted anyway whatever it is, and you won't be losing your job.

Not necessarily, it was more about inappropriate behavior (which could be sexual in nature) and blatant discrimination etc. other people also spoke up. I was just the "brave" one who started.

Chrysalis

Not necessarily, it was more about inappropriate behavior (which could be sexual in nature) and blatant discrimination etc. other people also spoke up. I was just the "brave" one who started.

Yes thats what i did mean, i just couldn't at the time think of the correct phrase.

Aries_light

Re: Will speaking up get me in trouble or fired? UPDATE

No I di not get fired, but Boss was asked to leave his position. Still there is still tension within some negative co workers