Has a Cancer ever manipulated you?

Syrus

Banned
You prey on peoples hearts out of your own cowardice, and once /or if they give their heart/trust to you, you use it as an opportunity to over power them, bully them. Utter spineles cowards.

Syrus

Banned
And somehow they always have the audacity to victimize themself if you ever confront/challenge them, always trying to be the hero.

This is the manipulative cancers of course, skilled at preying on your heart like they your best friend. I don't hate the sign though, I like those quirky cancers.

Anyway I'm a mf ninja , don't mess with me. :ninja:

Lykanized

You're definitely not a ninja. A ninja would've been able to tell they were being manipulated lmfao. But you do your venting

Lykanized

In all seriousness, I don't believe it's in the nature of a Cancer to invite you into their love life with the intention of manipulating you. There's a lot more to the picture but I understand you need to vent. Love is complex and complicated and sometimes what we perceive as manipulation isn't actually manipulation, but people trying to draw boundaries that you've crossed. It's not often talked about, but I don't think Cancers trust easily so if you in any way cross that boundary of trust, the walls may come up and it may seem like manipulation even tho it's just defense

Syrus

Banned
You're definitely not a ninja. A ninja would've been able to tell they were being manipulated lmfao. But you do your venting

I always give people one chance because I'm a nice person like that :innocent:
But it's game over that, so you shouldnt underestimate me. :whistling:

In all seriousness, I don't believe it's in the nature of a Cancer to invite you into their love life with the intention of manipulating you. There's a lot more to the picture but I understand you need to vent. Love is complex and complicated and sometimes what we perceive as manipulation isn't actually manipulation, but people trying to draw boundaries that you've crossed. It's not often talked about, but I don't think Cancers trust easily so if you in any way cross that boundary of trust, the walls may come up and it may seem like manipulation even tho it's just defense

Yes I'm aware, we are talking about manipulative cancers in this thread specifically, and what their modus operandi is. I could go into more detail, but we have people like you defending cancers. You know I don't hate cancers right? Lmao I bet your chart is water dominant.

Remember I'm that ninja :ninja: I know stuff.

Lykanized

I always give people one chance because I'm a nice person like that :innocent:
But it's game over that, so you shouldnt underestimate me. :whistling:

Yes I'm aware, we are talking about manipulative cancers in this thread specifically, and what their modus operandi is. I could go into more detail, but we have people like you defending cancers. You know I don't hate cancers right? Lmao I bet your chart is water dominant.

Remember I'm that ninja :ninja: I know stuff.
I'm not water dominant
I'm also just offering you another perspective
You seem a little... idk, you seem a little unstable so I'm just gonna go away

Syrus

Banned
@ Syrus

Are you the greatest Hokage?

I'm no longer a leaf ninja, I went rouge.

I'm not water dominant
I'm also just offering you another perspective
You seem a little... idk, you seem a little unstable so I'm just gonna go away

I like how you just tried to twist the situation there, really smart. Apprently I'm unstable and I'm the problem, I'm the one with the issues :rolleyes:. Unstable for giving a criticism...okay... makes alot of sense.

You may not be water dominant but your reply has been very watery lol.

Syrus

Banned
Rouge ninja? So you became a communist?

I'm more of a libtard.

Thanks, I am very smart and wet

And you happen to be a cancer after all. You know you've just replied to me in typical manipulative cancer fashion right? Somehow I'm just venting, and manipulative cancers aren't to blame, they have good reason to be manipulative, maybe it's just you and they are defending themselves somehow blah blah blah.

And then you try to end it by personal attacks by questioning my sanity...Thanks for illustrating my original points by being a manipulative cancer yourself.