Signs you get along with best

Abby83

If I look back at workplaces and high school, even though I know any sign can be a bully, the most common bully fight starting signs were Aries, Leo, and Capricorn. Gemini and cancer are the biggest followers.

AppLeo

If I look back at workplaces and high school, even though I know any sign can be a bully, the most common bully fight starting signs were Aries, Leo, and Capricorn. Gemini and cancer are the biggest followers.

You're just overgeneralizing

Everyone has been a bully, everyone has been a bystander, and everyone has been a victim.

Abby83

No one said Aquarius yet I like that energy cos they don’t mind weirdness lol

Oh, that's another sign that says they don't like bullies yet in all my occasions of being attacked by a psycho, the Aquarians all side with the bully. Even in high school the Aquarian chicks got a rise out of banging the bully, like they thought they were special for taming the evil doer. Now I will say Aquarius has a lot of great qualities, but they tell you anything g they think you want to hear, and I can see through that.

Ukpoohbear

Oh, that's another sign that says they don't like bullies yet in all my occasions of being attacked by a psycho, the Aquarians all side with the bully. Even in high school the Aquarian chicks got a rise out of banging the bully, like they thought they were special for taming the evil doer. Now I will say Aquarius has a lot of great qualities, but they tell you anything g they think you want to hear, and I can see through that.

I have known Aries and Leo to be more like sheep and they would side with a bully but a strong one wouldn’t. I also think Aries follows Leo I think because they give up and Leo is more stubborn.

There was a bully at my school who was an Aries she was the popular girl at school. The most popular girl before her was a Pisces and she was popular because she was nice and beautiful. The Aries was mean and beautiful but people love a strong leader.

I have known a Virgo adult to be a bully because she is selfish and I have had Gemini girls be two faced and playing games and Gemini guys lying.

I’ve known Libra to pretend to be nice and work behind your back.

I had a Leo friend who would try to push me around and get upset when it didn’t work lol

I don’t think humans are nice in general unless they have chosen to be a bit stronger and not be mean.

Abby83

I have known Aries and Leo to be more like sheep and they would side with a bully but a strong one wouldn’t. I also think Aries follows Leo I think because they give up and Leo is more stubborn.

There was a bully at my school who was an Aries she was the popular girl at school. The most popular girl before her was a Pisces and she was popular because she was nice and beautiful. The Aries was mean and beautiful but people love a strong leader.

I have known a Virgo adult to be a bully because she is selfish and I have had Gemini girls be two faced and playing games and Gemini guys lying.

I’ve known Libra to pretend to be nice and work behind your back.

I had a Leo friend who would try to push me around and get upset when it didn’t work lol

I don’t think humans are nice in general unless they have chosen to be a bit stronger and not be mean.

I am one of those ppl who have chosen kindness as strength, but ignore bullies. Some ppl see bullies ad strong. I don't. That's why I see most Aries ppl as dumb simply because they have a one track mind and often don't even know why they're fighting.

The two signs who are least likely to bully are Libra and Pisces UNLESS otherwise indicated in the chary. I mean we all know my psycho mil is a Pisces dominant but she has the strong martian aspects that make her like Aries.

Ukpoohbear

I am one of those ppl who have chosen kindness as strength, but ignore bullies. Some ppl see bullies ad strong. I don't. That's why I see most Aries ppl as dumb simply because they have a one track mind and often don't even know why they're fighting.

The two signs who are least likely to bully are Libra and Pisces UNLESS otherwise indicated in the chary. I mean we all know my psycho mil is a Pisces dominant but she has the strong martian aspects that make her like Aries.

Libras can have lots of Scorpio which can make them more manipulative. I like Libra though it’s good when things are fun and pleasant.

Imagine if you were the only person in the world who chose to be nice and not a bully...it certainly feels like that sometimes doesn’t it lol

Abby83

Libras can have lots of Scorpio which can make them more manipulative. I like Libra though it’s good when things are fun and pleasant.

Imagine if you were the only person in the world who chose to be nice and not a bully...it certainly feels like that sometimes doesn’t it lol

My mum and I are both that person who chooses to remain good amongst all evil. Scorpio helps me to investigate ways to protect myself. My mum was born into an evil family and chose to never ever harm a single person. She is my soul mate, my biggest idol, and my one true love.

Blaze

Account Closed
I'll play along.

Any sign that gets on well with my Asc lord(s) or Moon is what I get on with. Really limits the scope for friendzies.

Ukpoohbear

My mum and I are both that person who chooses to remain good amongst all evil. Scorpio helps me to investigate ways to protect myself. My mum was born into an evil family and chose to never ever harm a single person. She is my soul mate, my biggest idol, and my one true love.

She sounds very very brave. The ones who do choose to bully they are lost weak souls. What’s your mums chart like what is it that made her go the other way?

Abby83

She sounds very very brave. The ones who do choose to bully they are lost weak souls. What’s your mums chart like what is it that made her go the other way?

Its just who she is. Its ingrained in her and she can't change even if she was forced. If someone held her by knife and said she had to kill a dog, she still couldn't do it.

I don't know what made her go the other way but she has south node in cancer 12th house.

Lykanized

That's really interesting. My parents and sisters all have Scorpio either as a sun, moon, or ascendant and the universe just decided to casually not give me club membership