Signs you get along with best

Abby83

I'm curious. What star sign do you get along with best and why?

For me, I get along best with Sagittarius. I find them the most easy going, accepting, positive and optimistic sign. I can be myself without being judged. They like you for your personality and love getting outdoors. I'd say its probably because I'm jupitarian and have a lot of sag planets. What about you?

Whoam1

Oh sag can judge. Don't forget that.

I'm a sun sag but I act more like a Scorpio (more energy in this sign). Much like those traits I posted that you said described you son, they describe me. I think too it's because the first planet I experienced was Mercury (the first planet above my horizon at my birth) and Mercury is a personal planet (also my highest degree and a critical degree too) also it's loosely angular and in a Concentration of energy that's in Scorpio (Mercury-Pluto-Chiron-Venus and some other odds and ends). That being said ig I'd get along well with others Scorpios.

Abby83

Oh I know sag has some flaws too. Like overindulgent, unhealthy or untidy from my memory. But overall I like them. Scorpios are pretty good too when they're not so sensitive.

wan

Gemini, followed by Scorpio. Some Aries too.

I really like Gemini's energy. So free, un-inhibited, and flexible. My Nadir is in Gemini.

Abby83

Gemini, followed by Scorpio. Some Aries too.

I really like Gemini's energy. So free, un-inhibited, and flexible. My Nadir is in Gemini.
Yeah what I like about Gemini is that even though their lives keep changing on a daily basis, they get to experience almost everything and life can't get boring as a result. But it can lack direction and stability.

Timmytwothumbs

Cancer. They show a lot of interest in me and kinda get me talking because of it when I'd usually hold back. Libras. They always consider me a friend but depend on me too much I think. The beginning of aries sun signs, Like end of March seem to get along very well with me too. But the rest of aries they think they are too good for me literally I've been told this. Virgos and Capricorns are easy for me to get along with as well. Any planets in those signs. Saggitarius hates me. IDK why I think they are intimidated they often result to bullying and pick on me for my differences. Geminis on the opposite side show little to no interest in the real me but on a superficial level we get along as long as things don't get too deep. My mom was an aquarius. So I have a soft spot for them. And it's a lot like my libra friendships. They just want too much from me. Or something I can't or don't want to offer. Leo's on the opposite end. I've never had a problem with a Leo nor has a leo had a problem with me. But I've also never been too involved with Leo's. It's similar to relationships with gemini. Scorpio is the same as leo for the most part. Pisces. It just feels right. We don't have to talk were just cool with each other. They get it. I get it. There's always a sense of comfort and comradery with a pisces. Like we are on the same team. I can say the same with taurus.
Me
Taurus sun
Pisces moon
Taurus Merc
Aries Venus
Leo mars
Sag Jupiter
Pisces Saturn
Aquarius Uranus
Cap Neptune
Scorpio Pluto
Aries Ac

wan

Yeah what I like about Gemini is that even though their lives keep changing on a daily basis, they get to experience almost everything and life can't get boring as a result. But it can lack direction and stability.

You are quite correct, Abby.

Lin

All my natal planets are in summer signs. AND those are the signs I get along with best!

My ASC is Scorpio and I have no planets there. I don't dislike Scorpios....but I don't think they dig me that much (Leo).
LIN

ardentika

I get along with any sign, but my closest friends most commonly have Sag, Leo, Aqua, Cap and Virgo placements.
For some reason I find it hard to vibe with Pisces even tho I am a Pisces rising. Hm.
And I'm having hard time with Gemini altho one of my good friends is one.

Whoam1

Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorns, Aquarius, Aries.

The crazier the sign typically the more I vibe with it. Gemini people in Sidreal could oppose my Sun or rising sign (in tropical oppose my Merc, Pluto, or Venus). Scorpio can Conj my Venus, Mer, Pluto (espicaly Venus). Capy can be Conj. My capy Stella (or my Sun or rising in tropical).

I have no Gemini placements, which id rather have over Saggitarius placements. I'm pretty Capricorn heavy myself in both systems so i partial to it's brand of wild.

Lykanized

From experience, Scorpio.. Except the one running trait is that they're so much more emotional and sensitive than they like to admit. Also, they tend to project like crazy when unhealthy
Also Aquarius and Aries, but Aries bring out my bad side. Virgos are awesome and creative

And more on why...Scorpios are sensitive just like Cancers are, they're just more stubborn. So we kinda get each other's tempestuous water natures. Aries bring out my Mars ascendant and I love how they're down to do anything and try anything. Aquarius's always have something interesting to say and we get each other. Virgos think deeply and are very emotional in their own way. Also the best sarcastic bitches

Last edited:

Luney

I have to say, two Scorpios drained the **** outta me today

The thread is labelled “ signs you best get along with”.

I’m a bit over the Scorpio haters party. Not that you say you hate Scorpios, but Wow..

Last edited:

Lykanized

I’m a bit over the Scorpio haters party. Not that you say you hate Scorpios, but Wow..
Whine to someone else, I'm not in control of people who spread Scorpio hate. All I said was two Scorpios really drained me today. It's a forum. I wasn't going heavily offtopic. If you knew what they did you'd understand, trust me

Lykanized

Sorry for the insensitivity. Anyway. I don't know why you're telling me this. You should be telling the people spreading Scorpio hate if you have an issue. I honestly have had enough of peoples' emotions today and I can't control what other people do so this is just fruitless

Luney

All my besties have been Aries.
They are like fun children that get over stuff easy and just their spontanious
energy.
love them! :love:

Abby83

All my besties have been Aries.
They are like fun children that get over stuff easy and just their spontanious
energy.
love them! :love:

Funny that. Aries opposes my libra planets and I find them gaslighters, sore losers, lovers of war, combative, abusive, excessive selfishness, inability to resolve conflicts, sadistic (unless they have a few Pisces planets).