Will I run into him in the next 2 years?

LovelyMissAries

This is someone I met online and haven't been able to completely forget.

I'm also going to start using Whole Signs for a little bit. I think it will clear things up for me in terms of reading.

I'd say it's a L1 / L7 matter.

Jupiter is interested in Venus, and he is sitting in his work house. So he is looking for a job or interested in a new job right now or another woman.

Mercury is in the 4th house. Indeed right now I'm at home, in my home state. He is in another state far away.

Saturn is in the 7th house which I would think indicates meeting is not something he wants at all or cares about. Also another indicator of work.

Moon is exalted in Taurus, but also in the 12th house - not going anywhere.

However, Mercury is applying to Mars, ruler of L11 hopes and wishes and Jupiter and Saturn are applying to the ASC.

Is it a weak yes, or a strong no?

Attachments

• RunInto.jpg
    RunInto.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 31

Indeed I Dream

:alien:

1st house empty means you have issues with your confidence (looks) now. (?) 7th house almost empty means nothing much happens, in general and regarding him. (?) Mercury is not that strong in the chart, means you're lost right now. (?) Mercury Mars means you might meet him if you're lucky. All in all the chances of meeting him are 20%. It's possible but slightly unlikely (?)

How are you? Hope this helped. Keep asking questions! (horaries)
:pinched:

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Thank you for your interp Indeed! However, those extra houses don't matter for my question since its a L1/L7 issue, and I try to read traditionally only using planets up to Saturn.

IleneK

Premium Member
This is someone I met online and haven't been able to completely forget.

I'm also going to start using Whole Signs for a little bit. I think it will clear things up for me in terms of reading.

I'd say it's a L1 / L7 matter.

Jupiter is interested in Venus, and he is sitting in his work house. So he is looking for a job or interested in a new job right now or another woman.

Mercury is in the 4th house. Indeed right now I'm at home, in my home state. He is in another state far away.

Saturn is in the 7th house which I would think indicates meeting is not something he wants at all or cares about. Also another indicator of work.

Moon is exalted in Taurus, but also in the 12th house - not going anywhere.

However, Mercury is applying to Mars, ruler of L11 hopes and wishes and Jupiter and Saturn are applying to the ASC.

Is it a weak yes, or a strong no?

It seems like you may not.

Your enthusiasm for this prospect is sigificant with you as Merc in dignity and also you as Moon in exaltation.
He/Jup, not so much, with Jup dignified very modestly by face.
Reception from him/Jup to you is poor, with you/Merc in the sign of Jup's fall.
Merc and Jup do not aspect; rather they are one sign away and so averse by sign. Significators being disjunct, or averse, by sign literally means you do not regard or see each other.
Being disjunct like this, I think, is the most telling part of the chart in terms of will you see him in the next two years.

LovelyMissAries

It seems like you may not.

Your enthusiasm for this prospect is sigificant with you as Merc in dignity and also you as Moon in exaltation.
He/Jup, not so much, with Jup dignified very modestly by face.
Reception from him/Jup to you is poor, with you/Merc in the sign of Jup's fall.
Merc and Jup do not aspect; rather they are one sign away and so averse by sign. Significators being disjunct, or averse, by sign literally means you do not regard or see each other.
Being disjunct like this, I think, is the most telling part of the chart in terms of will you see him in the next two years.

Thanks Ilene! I habitually forget obvious receptions like being in Jupiter's detriment. 😶

And not meeting or running into him is most likely.

Thank you for your help and input.

Chrysalis

And what about the good reception Jupiter has with venus/saturn both sextile.

Seems like he has a couple of women around him at present.