URGENT HORARY : My school refused me.

TheeSinister1

So now, my school refused me, hence why i’m thinking of just leaving town with just 400, gonna have to let everyone know the bad news. Tired of being hurt and disappointed.

Or applying to school in another town.

C0D45E66-29DD-4242-9EC0-46FE10CACC7F_zpsq92xibjd.png

Last edited:

TheeSinister1

What exactly is your question?

Was "your school" some type of higher education, such as a university?

Yes college. I am on the waitlist. Sorry i’m no one’s second choice, so i give up trying to pursue anything. Tired of all the setbacks and hurt, when it comes to career

Last edited:

katydid

I’m flying away next weekend to be a housewife, but thx. i’m gonna tell that school to F right off, if they called me off the wait list. i’m nobody’s second choice anymore.

Why take it so personally, that you were put on the wait list? Schools have thousands of students wanting entry, and it is a numbers game. It is nothing as personal as you seem to be taking it. :sad: I am not sure that telling them to EFF off is such a great idea.

With the Moon sitting between the Mars/Venus in Virgo, emotions are on edge.

If you are flying off to become a housewife, do you think your problems with being 2nd choice, and having to wait for fulfilment, are now over?

Did you accept the offer of being a housewife, as your second choice?

TheeSinister1

Why take it so personally, that you were put on the wait list? Schools have thousands of students wanting entry, and it is a numbers game. It is nothing as personal as you seem to be taking it. :sad: I am not sure that telling them to EFF off is such a great idea.

With the Moon sitting between the Mars/Venus in Virgo, emotions are on edge.

If you are flying off to become a housewife, do you think your problems with being 2nd choice, and having to wait for fulfilment, are now over?

Did you accept the offer of being a housewife, as your second choice?

Yes i did. going to cali sometime soon from Canada

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

I just deleted several non-astrological posts. Stick to horary in a horary thread!

@TheeSinister1: For horary to work, you have to ask a specific question. Nothing you've said in this thread is a specific question.

Astrologically,
Osamenor

Last edited: