Random Thoughts

JUPITERASC

Santa Claus is probably a philosophy

48380436_526471341168299_2309848590203224064_n.jpg

Love2Know

Sailor Moon was dope af, but I had to sneak watch it as a kid. My mom said it was from the devil and banned it in the house. hahaha

My brother told me it was created by and for perverted Japanese men and I cried and tried to figure out how to protect her but I was like; she got this.

moonkat235

Cold turkey, or will you be spending money on nicotine patches or gum?
Those can be expensive, although there are stop-smoking programs that can help lower the cost.

This nicotine lozenge pack that I have is going to last me a week and costs like 12 dollars I think. I smoked half a pack to a pack a day up until this past weekend, so it'll still save me a substantial amount of money. lol

david starling

This nicotine lozenge pack that I have is going to last me a week and costs like 12 dollars I think. I smoked half a pack to a pack a day up until this past weekend, so it'll still save me a substantial amount of money. lol

Was it mostly about the money, or were you getting hassled about it by your family or employer?

david starling

Here's something you might get some value from: With Ascendant in Pisces, I'm definitely feeling the transiting Asc in my Chart. I'm using the Asc position for where I'm living, because it varies by latitude. This one is set for New York, N.Y., and I'm in California. The website enabled me to temporarily see where it is in my location, but then insisted on continuing with the N.Y. setting. Turns out, I'm in luck, because they're nearly identical. But, once you know the difference, you can track it reliably by just adding or subtracting the degree-difference. You might even be able to set it permanently for your location on a computer, but on this tablet I couldn't get it to do that.

https://www.astrotheme.com/transits_ephemerides_chart.php

I hope Wan sees it, since she also has Asc in Pisces.

conspiracy theorist

Weird synchronicity today. On the cab ride into downtown some old guys were talking about all the deplorable things that young people do as a result of insecurity. One of the guys then goes on to mention that all of that will stop soon because where in an age of... (at this point I thought he was going to say something cliche like "technology).

He said it's the age of knowledge. Aquarius. Nobody ever talks about astrology where I'm from, much less to the extent where they are talking about astrological ages. I sharply looked at him when he said it, but he was one of those absent-minded old men who don't seem to react to their environment. He even said it with a sort of stutter. He was just looking out the window with a faraway look in his eyes.

David, what were you doing beside me today?