NEVER move to a location with "Crossing SATURN/PLUTO" !!!!!

Raindrops

About 10 years ago, I moved to a completely new location without checking AstroCartography. During those years that I lived there, I made absolutely no friends and even made enemies.

Of course, for someone else, that city would be wonderfully nice (it was a beautiful city -- but everyone seemed so close minded! -- from my point of view). Examples included: I have refined tastes in food/education/manners/shopping... you name it. Everyone I met preferred the exact opposite. Not only did they prefer the exact opposite, but my tastes seemed to cause problems/elicit comments.

If someone found out that I ate at an ethnic restaurant, someone made rude comments about it. I learned to hide my shopping bags from others because my more expensive tastes always seemed to get on someone else's nerves. This crept into every part of my life. Every choice I made irked everyone else. Eventually, I learned to be ashamed about my tastes because it seemed as if I was the only person in the world with my tastes.

At the end of the those years, my viewpoint of the world had been "stunted" by my experiences. Finally, to avoid confrontations, I began lying to others if the topic of shopping/dining (or anything) was mentioned.

After moving away to a new city, I have met hundreds of other people with similar tastes in everything.... and am back to normally enjoying life.

After looking at AstroCartography, I just noticed that I had been living under a "PLUTO ASC /SATURN ASC CROSSING."

No wonder I was so unhappy!!! LOL

I didn't realize the crossings were so strong. There were plenty of nice aspects for that city (sun sextile MC) and (uranus trine MC)... but I think the crossing colored my experience of that city the most.

I have no intentions of ever returning to that city again =P. :rolleyes:

WATCH OUT FOR THOSE CROSSINGS!!!! :eek:

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

i know im late but wow rain, that is so interesting.
makes sense!
i think i'm going to avoid living in any places with any contact to saturn, pluto, and even mars lines haha

HeyPlayGirl

wow tora,
didnt know it applied to short term travel as well..interesting...did you go by a software program you have or is the travelers horoscope on astro.com pretty accurate?
i wanna visit asia but the city i want to go to has a mars/dc like crossing directly over it..i'll probably still go though haha and argue with everyone jk

C0rnholio

LOL! Turns out out have been living under the Saturn AS line for the last 14 years and it really stinks! No local friends, the food is poisonous and shopping is no good. But I do not hide my shopping bags, I proudly show them to everyone.

The astro.com Astro Click Travel should be okay. You can double-check it using their Relocation Chart in the Extended Charts section. If they are not off by an hour in both places due some daylight savings time then it should be accurate.

C0rnholio

OMG! This is not anywhere in my natal chart, but this is so true! I wonder if I have grown up already and can leave that Saturn AS location?

"In these regions of the Earth, you learn to rely on yourself. Your freedom of action is limited to quite a narrow area. You retreat from the company of people, and they might get the impression that you are distant or standoffish. You react with reserve and scepticism to any encouraging suggestions made by your contemporaries. It may even become cynical, and it may appear as though you derive some secret pleasure from sharing such dark and negative thoughts.

Your moodiness comes from a deep sense of frustration, but in reality it expresses fears and doubts that you do not want to admit to having. But you cannot avoid reality. In this place you have the chance to deal with your feelings of inadequacy and to find out which ones are still necessary and which ones are no longer useful. A stay along this line becomes a test of your personal integrity, maturity and credibility.

If you decide on a time of introspection to gain new insights into important areas of your life, then the special energy of these places can produce satisfactory results. A time of fasting, a longer and solitary stay in the mountains but also entering a monastery or ashram can produce positive results."

The good part is that here I have Mars sextile my AS and there are some interesting things happening with my MC, such as that same Saturn trines MC, Neptune squares MC, North Node sextiles MC, and Part of Fortune conj MC very tightly.

Last edited:
wow tora,
didnt know it applied to short term travel as well..interesting...did you go by a software program you have or is the travelers horoscope on astro.com pretty accurate?
i wanna visit asia but the city i want to go to has a mars/dc like crossing directly over it..i'll probably still go though haha and argue with everyone jk

Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. It is my personal opinion that relocated ‘birth charts’ don’t work, there are plenty of other techniques available.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active

HeyPlayGirl

LOL! Turns out out have been living under the Saturn AS line for the last 14 years and it really stinks! No local friends, the food is poisonous and shopping is no good. But I do not hide my shopping bags, I proudly show them to everyone.

aww that sounds terrible! you should def consider moving once you get the chance, i think i wil too

HeyPlayGirl

C0rnholio,

Just for fun and experience, why don't you just move to Venus or Jupiter line country and see what happens? If you don't have much friends where you are, can't be all that traumatic, plus, we are still going to be here for you at astrologyweekly forum. :biggrin:

Tora

lol i agree, then after you move to a jup or ven location report back here and tell us what changed ;)

HeyPlayGirl

Yeah, yeah, yeah, why shouldn't it work for short term travel? I was only there for a half day or day the most. This goes back many years ago but Russia was about seeing poverty.... couldn't even make an international call from a hotel I was put in, food was like :pinched: and toilet paper which was like grease paper. Sorry if any Russian people reading this but I'm sure things must have changed since then. Also I nearly got kidnapped or may be sold (?) in Taiwan :bandit: Not intending to go back there in a hurry if I can help it.

Tora

i just thought it would take time for the negativity to manifest with these lines and dint think something like a 2 week long trip was long enough to feel such negaive effects but i will take ur word for it! definitely nto risking it!!! :pinched:

taiwan was located near one of your saturn lines? now thats some scary stuff!!!!!!!!

C0rnholio

C0rnholio,

Just for fun and experience, why don't you just move to Venus or Jupiter line country and see what happens? If you don't have much friends where you are, can't be all that traumatic, plus, we are still going to be here for you at astrologyweekly forum. :biggrin:

Tora
Good idea, Tora. I spent the whole evening picking a place. The best I was able to find was Acapulco. Not because it was a popular place, but because there are fewer negative aspects and more positive. My chart actually became quite amazing with lots of textbook planet formations. But my Sun is there conj IC, so it's still just a good vacation place. Phoenix is a pretty good place for work and for general living, and I indeed had worked there several winters, loved it. In my current place I have no life and no career, but I have a pretty cool job. My Cancer MC is clinging to it, and my Pisces MS isn't willing to do anything about it either. I keep looking for options though. Some seemingly good places have bad squares and oppositions, or planets in wrong houses. I need to post my research results in a separate thread.

C0rnholio

i just thought it would take time for the negativity to manifest with these lines and dint think something like a 2 week long trip was long enough to feel such negaive effects but i will take ur word for it! definitely nto risking it!!! :pinched:
I dunno. I lived in the sunny Turkmenistan for 2 months when I was 8 y.o. It was right between the Mars squares MC line and the Mars oppos. AS line. Also, there was the Uranus AS line nearby. I almost didn't make it. They had a really bad water there.

The kids were just nasty too. I picked up some bad stuff from them pretty quickly. Came back home and started beating up everyone that was giving me trouble. It was pretty cool.

Attachments

• Reloc-Mary.jpg
    Reloc-Mary.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 46

astropsychologist

I can also recommend that people don't go to places where Pluto and Chiron cross. Mine unfortunately cross over the Hawaiian Islands, and I had the worst and most traumatic holiday of my life there!

DP1969

I would like to echo the original poster's thoughts. I have been living on a Saturn/Pluto line for 13 years, and I am so not at home here. I don't have a good reaction from the people and I don't like it aesthetically. It's funny, everyone just LOVES this place- I can't stand it! Must get away!

Any lines you would recommend?

dr. farr

No one on AW "believes" in the implications and ramifications of astro-localization more than I, however I must state that the situation of one's natal chart (and of its directions in time) determine which localization will be favorable, neutral or unfavorable, for that specific individual with that specific astrological signature in their bioenergetic field: for some (though, I THINK, not many), it could actually be benefic to be on a Saturn/Pluto line!

chris10

No one on AW "believes" in the implications and ramifications of astro-localization more than I, however I must state that the situation of one's natal chart (and of its directions in time) determine which localization will be favorable, neutral or unfavorable, for that specific individual with that specific astrological signature in their bioenergetic field:
for some (though, I THINK, not many), it could actually be benefic to be on a Saturn/Pluto line!

For what kind of charts do you think it would actually be benefic to be on a Saturn/Pluto line?
A chart that may already have Saturn/ Pluto on angles?

My natal - Saturn conjuct MC, Pluto conjuct ASC, Uranus in 1st, Sun in 10th.
Relocation Chart - Saturn conjuct DESC, Uranus conjuct MC, Sun in 7th

The conjuctions are so tight it's freakish frightening

Attachments

• CHRIS 10 NATAL.jpg
    CHRIS 10 NATAL.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 51
  • CHRIS 10 RELOCATION.jpg
    CHRIS 10 RELOCATION.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 52

dr. farr

Where, in the natal chart, Saturn is dignified, strong, well aspected, and Pluto is in favorable aspect with Saturn and with other key horoscopic elements (such as, eg, the ascendant, Sun, Part of Fortune, etc), is an example of where being on a Saturn/Pluto line could be a favorable localization.

(PS: for me, I only take a comparison of the natal chart with the locational elements into account, when making a locational evaluation)

In the posted natal reference chart, Saturn applies to square of Pluto: this aspect alone would be sufficient reason for me to recommend staying away from being on a Saturn/Pluto line.

Last edited: