When will I find job?

ocelot

OK, so I am long term unemployed and don't have much work experience. Everything is so static in this area. And money is problem. So when can I expect to find a job?

Kubi

There is no chart attached?

Thank you for the feedback! I had trouble (still do) with chart upload so I put all the data in the question, time, place etc of the question asked. Hopefully someone might reply.Thank you for your time and effort :)

kalinka

Hi,
Jupiter is the 1st house and also the 10th house (job) ruler. Jupiter is strong on the MC in his own sign. So there is much willingness to find a job. Neptune near the AC tells us that you are unclear about your situation. The only aspect Jupiter makes in this sign is a sextile to the Sun in about 10 Degrees. Sun is the 6th house ruler. Therefore the 6th house could also stands for a new job. While the 10th house is typically uses in career and employment questions, I see the 6th house for menial jobs. So we can say in about 10 weeks or month there is a chance you could find a job. However before Sun applies the sextil to Jupiter, he meets Saturn by a square. This could be a prohibition and it often denies perfection of the outcome. Especially since Saturn is a natural malefic. The Moon in the 8th house in Scorpio is in its fall and in a bad position. Probably you are worried about your money and don't know how to pay your bills. The only aspects the moon applies to is a sextile with Pluto and a sextile to Mars. This fact is indeed not bad. Even if you will not find a new job, a little money will come in. Mars is not only the ruler of the second house (your money), he also rules the 9th house. Perhaps you have to go abroad to find better job opportunities.
Wish you all the best.

Last edited:

Kubi

Hi,
Jupiter is the 1st house and also the 10th house (job) ruler. Jupiter is strong on the MC in his own sign. So there is much willingness to find a job. Neptune near the AC tells us that you are unclear about your situation. The only aspect Jupiter makes in this sign is a sextile to the Sun in about 10 Degrees. Sun is the 6th house ruler. Therefore the 6th house could also stands for a new job. While the 10th house is typically uses in career and employment questions, I see the 6th house for menial jobs. So we can say in about 10 weeks or month there is a chance you could find a job. However before Sun applies the sextil to Jupiter, he meets Saturn by a square. This could be a prohibition and it often denies perfection of the outcome. Especially since Saturn is a natural malefic. The Moon in the 8th house in Scorpio is in its fall and in a bad position. Probably you are worried about your money and don't know how to pay your bills. The only aspects the moon applies to is a sextile with Pluto and a sextile to Mars. This fact is indeed not bad. Even if you will not find a new job, a little money will come in. Mars is not only the ruler of the second house (your money), he also ruled the 9th house. Perhaps you have to go abroad to find better job opportunities.
Wish you all the best.
Thank you so much for you insight especially that everything resonates perfectly (I am a flight attendant so Im dealing with abroad all the time). Thank you for your time and effort😊 Much love!