Horary Chart STD's

kailaniatsea

Hello everybody.

I am new to this forum. Perhaps you can help me out with this matter. I recently drew an horary chart to see if I could have an STD. I had had sex with a man a month ago. I am concerned that he could have given me a disease. I will get tested soon, but would like some feedback. I have done astrology for a long time. I already have a few autoimmune diseases and I am aware that the chart could also reflect long standing issues that I have. I get checked for STD's regularly and I try to be careful.

Most of the planets are in fixed signs in cadent houses which to me indicates my chronic health conditions that are going nowhere. Leo is rising at 25 degrees. Sun is in Taurus in 9th house opposite retro Saturn in Scorpio in the third. There is nothing sexual about this even though Scorpio is a 'sex' sign. Sixth house of health is in Capricorn 29 degrees, the last. Eighth house is Pisces 19 degrees which has two rulers, Jupiter and Neptune. Neptune trines Saturn in Scorpio while Jupiter squares Chiron through the 7th. Chiron is the wounded healer and this is a concern. However, Chiron does not get aspected by personal planets (e.g. Sun, Moon, Mercury or Venus). The exception is that Sun (ruler of the ascendant) makes a sextile to Chiron, which is a good sign that if my partner had an illness it would not get passed down to me. Neptune also makes a sextile with the Sun, though it is in a cadent house (the 9th), which makes it immobile. One more detail, the Sun (ruler of the first) makes an exact trine to retro Pluto and Vertex in Capricorn in the 5th house. Could all of these fixed sign planets in cadent houses mean that all I have to worry about is a possible resurgence of my autoimmune conditions?

I would like some feedback because it is always nice to see what others think. I do not want to presume to I know it all.

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_719_health_hr.79209.48491.jpg
    astro_2gw_719_health_hr.79209.48491.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 22

kailaniatsea

This was a very long time ago and I am A-OK. It seems like the chart was correct and my health concerns are tied into physical, but not sexual issues.

Blaze

Account Closed
This was a very long time ago and I am A-OK. It seems like the chart was correct and my health concerns are tied into physical, but not sexual issues.

You're the first person to reply to an old thread. I did not expect that. Glad everything is going well though.

I am so glad things worked out for you! I am in so much need of help for the very exact same concern. What should I look for any help would be so greatly appreciated!