how can i be rich? lol

how can i be rich? where is the potential

im Cancer Lagna have moon and jupiter in my 2nd house im waiting for decade now still no signs

i need to get good amount of money first of all my family's safety there are expenses and debts
external threats its no surprise for 2nd house moon theme maybe. i really have big troubles

i know 2nd house theme is more like adding value to people by skill
and skills can be read from Venus placement or lord of 2nd house plcmnt that is how it works in Western..

but in Vedic system. There are different calculations and analyzes. I would be glad if you could tell me please; 05.07.1992 Istanbul 08:30

Last edited:

creativei

Hi buddy

you are cancer asc leo rasi .

2nd house speaks of wealth family and speech . 11th house i incoming gains and 2nd house is stored wealth .

you have 2nd lord in 12th house both from rasi and lagna . neither its dhana yoga nor good combination for earning . infact you dissolve all of the family money in waste things . you spend for your comforts lot . luxuries grand spendings drains your money . your speech doesnt have any value in your family or society either . you may stay in others home , dont have home for your own . buying own house is not written in your head .

mutual aspects of saturn and mercury gives debts . also makes you financially suffer since saturn is 8th and mecury is 11th lord .

income comes from spouse too but that too drains by your reckless spending's . 2nd lord in 12th someone who gives away all the wealth for charity purposes . or lives sacrificial life without interest on money matters . really some people are like that , they lives monk life .

you get gains from spouse , spouse contributes income more than yours . she may from mother side or your colleague at your workplace .

as per vedic skill is 3rd house . placement of 3rd lord says about skills . since 3rd in 1st you are skilled in communication , business , organizing . teaching , hospitality , police , guarding , business , deal making , bargaining , occult , astrology etc . astrology interest you lot .

next guru dasa will be good for finance and family life , you live in foregin land , you also master multiple languages . elder bro disturb you if present . expenditures exceeds income . multiple romance will occur ..

over all jupiter dasa fairly good .

hi mate thank you

income comes from spouse too but that too drains by your reckless spending's . 2nd lord in 12th someone who gives away all the wealth for charity purposes . or lives sacrificial life without interest on money matters . really some people are like that , they lives monk life .

I live sacrificial kind of role If someone wants to live a monk life, that is because he has not earned much money and not enjoying his life because of monetary reasons or he has already been damaged by the society/people or he/she is in some kind of deadlock condition which blocks him to move forward. I feel pretty much mix of all.

you get gains from spouse , spouse contributes income more than yours . she may from mother side or your colleague at your workplace

don't know what houses indicate this
but it's Not me My father contributed less than my Mom and This was the issue during all their marriage. She divorced him just because of this.
it was a forced marriage.

as per vedic skill is 3rd house . placement of 3rd lord says about skills . since 3rd in 1st you are skilled in communication , business , organizing . teaching , hospitality , police , guarding , business , deal making , bargaining , occult , astrology etc . astrology interest you lot .

I come up with good ideas and analyzes those I say myself i should have written on a piece of paper. im rather critical , analytic, I can be good researcher or teacher but dont want them I would like to set up my own business or die.
into astrology for 9 years. now Occult interests me really a lot.

next guru dasa will be good for finance and family life , you live in foregin land , you also master multiple languages . elder bro disturb you if present . expenditures exceeds income . multiple romance will occur ..

i live my own country I'm the eldest to 2 sis. uncle disturbs me hes my enemy. My family members and close relatives are the hidden enemies. they were always. and this one is the eldest and only bro of mom.

Last edited:

creativei

hi mate thank you

I live sacrificial kind of role If someone wants to be a monk, that is because he has not earned much money and not enjoying his life because of monetary reasons or he has already been damaged by the society/people or he/she is in some kind of deadlock condition which blocks him to get forward. I feel pretty much mix of all.

don't know what houses indicate this
but it's Not me My father contributed less than my Mom and This was the issue during all their marriage. She divorced him just because of this.
it was a forced marriage.

I come up with good ideas and analyzes those I say myself i should have written on a piece of paper. im rather critical , analytic, quality oriented. I can be good researcher or teacher but dont want them I would like to set up my own business.
into astrology for 9 years. now Occult interests me really a lot.

i live my own country but I will def move to another one when i got the chance. The change is needed. I'm the eldest to 2 sis. but uncle disturbs me hes my enemy. My family members and close relatives are the hidden enemies. they were always. and this one is the eldest and only bro of mom. We are enemies for sure always blocks me. at last i would send his soul to next to his filthy father He's asking for my unstoppable rage on him

I want him dead and take his wealth as the price of the suffering I had just because of him. I think i will take this revenge no matter what it takes.

Worth to action, it would be either self sacrifice or self gain.

Hmm it seems that u have suffered lot and waiting for the revenge lol , idk why iv really laughing throughout ur replies u r humorous .

all those mention are hapened in rahu dasa , rahu is in 6h of maternal uncle and enemies rahu dispositer jupiter is in 2nd house of family wealth etc . moon is ur 1st lord so throughout rahu dasa had those problems . also rahu aspects 12th house where sun venus ketu present indeed u had problems regarding these matters home mom etc mutual aspect between rahu and sun gives enemity with father , humiliation from father .
like wise mutual aspect of venus rahu gives problems with spouse , u also have love related issues . ur spouse comes from distant land exotic and self centered so adamant , may be higher tham age to u since 7th lord saturn it gives age differences , older sober cold dutiful serious spouse , marriage life is filled with responsibilities than fun .

8th lord saturn in 7th own house huge karma left regarding marriage . u get money from spouse as well as humiliation . she treats you like how your mom treated your dad , history repeats . but marriage wont break . Saturn prolongs and preserve marriage , but that married life goes like a break failure car ! .

also in jupiter dasa either u have enmity with mom or separation from her

some amount of property loss also possible .

mainly enmity with uncle will vanish in jupiter dasa . cordial relationship exists ..