Which Midheaven do you have?

So after being delighted to now have my real chart i can now see the accurate interpretation for myself, focusing on Midheaven as this is our public image and is work orientated.

So for me. Midheaven in Aries.

Aries in the 10th allows you to make your career and public image your *****. Your identity directly correlates with your ability to cultivate a successful career. You might wonder who you even are with no workplace recognition. You are a go getter, and a fighter, and have the energy to sustain a career for the long hall. Though you might get bored and rage-quit at any given moment, you will always find your independence out in the world.

Key being rage quit... Done that enough times. I also can't conform to bosses fully.

http://sharpeastrology.com/2015/05/22/signs-in-the-10th/

I have quite a few aspects to my MC.

Moon conjunct MC, open emotions on a public level. Mars conjunct MC.

Saturn square MC. Venus sextile MC.
To name some.

Work to me is my life, even at home i have to be doing something and feel wanted. I feel bad when not using my energy.. Lazy and inhuman. People doing things for me... Whilst a lovely gesture makes me feel like i need to repay the favor ASAP and i feel uneasy.

Moon & Mars trine Uranus for that rebellion we all need sometimes.

With age i'm becoming much stronger. I don't wait around no more for things to come to me, i go after it instead. Same as exhausting emotional capacity on fruitless endeavours which the 1 degree Moon-Mars conjunction would perhaps represent.

Saturn opposite Sun & Jupiter.

Much more to learn through life yet for me and i'm on my way. Do i love myself? Hell yes i do, no one is me i own myself. Am i always right? No but again... Learning.

Abby83

Hey,

My mc is Leo. I have learnt I need to have an independent job. One where I have a lot of freedom and am my own boss and lots of movement. It sextiles my mercury and my kids.

Hey,

My mc is Leo. I have learnt I need to have an independent job. One where I have a lot of freedom and am my own boss and lots of movement. It sextiles my mercury and my kids.
Leo ASC with Mercury conjunct from 12th house where Sun & Jupiter are.

Intelligence but not the best at getting out what i need to communucatively.

I'm with a Leo Sun, Cancer Moon with Pluto conjunct her ASC which conjuncts my Pluto with 1 year difference. Her Moon conjunct my Sun & Jupiter. Her Venus conjunct her Mars in Virgo in 10th house. My Mars trines her Venus.

Went a little off topic but life seems to be getting good. Leo is seemingly what i need in life :)
She pushes gently towards career, i support her emotionally and career wise whilst she does the same for me. 50/50 relationship with pure independence at the forefront.

We even do house cleaning etc together. She cooks? I clean no questions asked.

Abby83

Leo ASC with Mercury conjunct from 12th house where Sun & Jupiter are.

Intelligence but not the best at getting out what i need to communucatively.

I'm with a Leo Sun, Cancer Moon with Pluto conjunct her ASC which conjuncts my Pluto with 1 year difference. Her Moon conjunct my Sun & Jupiter. Her Venus conjunct her Mars in Virgo in 10th house. My Mars trines her Venus.

Went a little off topic but life seems to be getting good. Leo is seemingly what i need in life :)
She pushes gently towards career, i support her emotionally and career wise whilst she does the same for me. 50/50 relationship with pure independence at the forefront.

We even do house cleaning etc together. She cooks? I clean no questions asked.

I agree with you about planets in Leo bringing out the best in us. Perhaps it's because we have a 12th house sun that we need the strength of Leo.

Im happy things are going well for you.

AquarianRising

Wait, don't you have Aquarius rising, as in Ascendant?

Nada. It's a play on words. Aquarius versus Aquarian; the former refers to the sign and the latter refers to a person who displays qualities based on the sign Aquarius. It's true that a "Rising Sign" would be the sign the first house begins in, but because of the way I subtly altered the spelling, I also altered the meaning. "Aquarian Rising" actually just refers to a person with Aquarian traits who is on the rise, so to speak.

Because I can't seem to help but create confusing linguistic twists. :whistling:

Natal%20Chart%20-%20Mine.png