Will they say yes?

twistandshout

I met someone somewhat recently that's really caught my eye and decided to just bite the bullet and go on and ask them out. The chart's radical though there's a lot in this that's make me feel a bit like this will be a rejection so extra eyes are appreciated.

I'm Mercury/Venus/Moon and they're Jupiter/Sun. Mercury and Venus are in Virgo (my sign) so overall I'm feeling pretty gosh darn confident and self-assured, though Venus in it's sign of fall in Virgo shows that I'm feeling some level of insecure about this whole thing. This is mirrored by Moon in Scorpio, it's sign of fall, so I've kind of just tossed it out there and just... Definitely feeling powerless and like it's out of my hands from here.

Jupiter is in Libra, so it's in Venus' sign which is in Virgo, ruled by Mercury (me). Thinking this might be that they are actually interested in me? Sun just entered Libra as well so this could be reflecting this interest, too. However, Libra is the Sun's sign of fall soooo... again not looking too great.

The thing I'm not sure what to make of is Saturn. It does rule their 3rd house of communication (I sent a text :x) but it's in Mercury's sign of Detriment which... makes me feel like I'll get an answer but it'll likely be a no.

Ah well, either way it feels nice to be putting myself out there again :lol:

Attachments

• date.jpg
    date.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 36

dr. farr

Modern Lunar horary says no: Moon's next conjunction in the chart is with Saturn

By Ankara horary:
Querent = 1st house = Gemini = Mercury
Quesited = 7th house = Sagittarius = Jupiter

:Mercury flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
:Moon flows away from Jupiter = - testimony
Testimonies are thus net even, yielding a maybe answer; however, Moon is in its Fall in Scorpio, and both Saturn and Dark Moon Lilith are in quesited's (7th whole sign) house, which cast a shadow over the possibilities; so, I'll say maybe, but don't be surprised if the answer from the quesited is no.

Chrysalis

Im getting a No too, but regarding the txt moons your L3 the text youve sent, which has already conjunct jup, but moon being in fall and via combusta i doubt the txts gonna go down well.

twistandshout

Yeah I wouldn't be too surprised if it was a no. Jupiter does receive Mercury via triplicity but hrm. Jupiter separating from Saturn at least feels like they probably read the text? I'm hoping that the square turns out to be a maybe or a maybe we'll have to pick a better/different time kinda thing.

I'll definitely report back!