Crazy chart

Aquamarine

Hi, I've been studying my own chart for a while now but still feel lost.
I didn't reduce the orb and I didn't add any asteroids or other points.
Any input is welcome, particularly any relating to career, love, and spiritual goals.
I'm also fond of karmic astrology
Thanks

:sideways:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
hello and welcome, im one of the newcomers, i would like to help.
can't you be an actor ? :) (was came out from my inner)

I'll look later when different things came to mind.

Kite

Actor as in the Mercury in Pisces at the Midheaven? Maybe. She is in L.A. afterall. I will say there are some tight patterns in the chart (not the kite as it appears). But you have something else called the Representative which involved your Sun, Mercury, Moon and the North Node. Houses 3, 7 and 10 are where they sit and of course they rule other houses as well. But anyway - there is wonderful to sell ice cubes to Eskimos - if you believe. You have to really believe in what it is you're selling or persuading people about. You could be in advertising, an account rep, communications, etc. What do you now?

Aquamarine

Not an actor, I've got terrible stage fright.
Thank you for the welcome :kiss:
I've never heard about the representative but I will definitely be researching it !!!
I don't think I could do anything in any of those fields actually. I think I'm good at communicating but only about spiritual matters.
I'm actually unemployed but I've dabbled in many different jobs.
My favorite ones were working with kids and caregiving. But with both I ended up feeling stifled.
As the aspects I'm posting the reduced orb chart, reduced to 40%
If anybody knows, I'm wondering if that is a true grand Cardinal cross in my chart? It appears in the reduced chart but I, not sure if it counts as a cross or just two oppositions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 27

Kite

Spirituality works. "The Representative defends an idea, a philosophy or a political trend with their whole being. She can feel under obligation to a community or also represent something of her own initiative with her versatile sometimes fantastic powers of persuasion. She can also regain what has been lost.

The word comes from the Latin 'repraesentaire to imagine to "visualize'. Transferred to this figure means that these people and their always genuine opinion strike others as harmonious in a holistic or cathartic way, so that it can be said of her: 'What you see is what you get'. The name also contains the concept of presence: alert and wide awake, taking everything in , at peace with itself but always ready."

There's more but that's the essence of it.

Aquamarine

Thanks Kite :biggrin:
I definitely identify with some of that.
Regaining why has been lost is something that comes up often when I do tarot or iching readings asking what my purpose for being in someone's life is.
People I've met off the internet say I type exactly as I am :biggrin:
And lastly I've been feeling at peace for the past few years. Always aware, but definitely at peace with life.
Thank you :)
Is this from a specific book?

For my part, I'd say with a Pisces midheaven and Neptune in 8, plus a bunch of planets in 10, plus your second house cusp in Cancer, that you should choose a career which you believe whole-heartedly in, something with real personal meaning to you, preferably something which involves ministering to others. I'd expect to see this kind of thing in a reformed alcoholic/addict turned drug-and-alcohol counselor, or a lost-soul-turned-preacher, especially with the hard aspects to Neptune. I see the capacity for sales, but you say you're shy, so it needs to be something you believe is worth selling. Definitely something where you are the one in charge (moon in Leo wants that attention to be happy), so again, sales, counseling, religion, therapy, other wibbly-wobbly Neptunish stuff.

Also, for the record, with that Pluto in 6, I've never seen anyone with Pluto in 6 who didn't get extremely physically ill when they tried to take a job that wasn't personally meaningful for them.

Aquamarine

Also, for the record, with that Pluto in 6, I've never seen anyone with Pluto in 6 who didn't get extremely physically ill when they tried to take a job that wasn't personally meaningful for them.

From your quote about having lots of planets in the 10th house, does that mean my sun and venus (both in Aries) are in the tenth house, despite Aries ruling my 11th house?
I thought that but somebody else told me that it could/should be interpreted as 11th house, which I do not believe, since none of the sun-venus in 11th house applications seem applicable to me.
About Pluto in the 6th, I have had many jobs I hate, luckily have never gotten ill.
Also, was wondering if you knew if that was a true grand cardinal cross in the reduced orb chart or if its just two oppositions????

You could say I am reformed :wink: as for being shy, I do not think I am shy as much as not interested in selling what I feel is useless, so I guess your assertions were correct. Thank you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Aquamarine

hi Aquamarine

one dynamic that may be emotionally confusing ,is why ,with sun/venus conjunction opposed to Jupiter, with you loving nature, why you tend to end up with ....guys whose plans never come to fruition?.

your Saturn/pluto square is constriction you esteem, so you might not express yourself enough. it seems your emotions can "simmer" rather than show yourself.

trahu

Thank you, I will look into, my love is awfully terrible and I do end up with more dreamers than doers hahaha :love::love:

From your quote about having lots of planets in the 10th house, does that mean my sun and venus (both in Aries) are in the tenth house, despite Aries ruling my 11th house?
I thought that but somebody else told me that it could/should be interpreted as 11th house, which I do not believe, since none of the sun-venus in 11th house applications seem applicable to me.
About Pluto in the 6th, I have had many jobs I hate, luckily have never gotten ill.
Also, was wondering if you knew if that was a true grand cardinal cross in the reduced orb chart or if its just two oppositions????

You could say I am reformed :wink: as for being shy, I do not think I am shy as much as not interested in selling what I feel is useless, so I guess your assertions were correct. Thank you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Astrologers are divided on what to do about cusp planets. My own opinion is that fast-moving personal planets (like your Sun and Venus) ought to be interpreted where they are and that the outer planets ought to be interpreted as at least *influencing* the next house when they are within orb (I usually say about 3-5 degrees, depending on how strong the particular planet is in that person's chart). So, for instance, I have the Moon within a degree of 11, but I only read it as being in 10 because the moon moves fast. However, I've got Saturn within 3 degrees of my 4th house, and I read that as being in "both" 3 and 4, because I typically feel Saturn's effects fairly early on as it transits.

Your sun is *really* **** close to 11, though, so I'd say that I'd have to know more about you before I'd read it as 10 or 11.