Neech bhanga or Parivartana?

i understand that debilitation of planets can be cancelled by the planets occupying each others signs (either their own, mooltrikone or signs of exaltation) and also if they are in kendra or trikone from each other

in the chart below jupiter and mercury are in each others signs (mercury in sagittarius jupiter in gemini) and they are looking at each other directly aspecting 180 degrees (or seven signs from each other meaning they aspect each other from kendra)

is this called a neech bhanga yoga or a parivartana yoga? i cant seem to understand the difference also does this mean that the jupiter will be like a jupiter in sagittarius and the mercury like a mercury in gemini? how does the yoga impact the nature of the planets? or are they now some sort of hybrid of the two signs?

many thanks for your answers wise Jyotishi!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-03 AstroWeb Planetary Position, Lagna Chart.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-03 AstroWeb Planetary Position, Lagna Chart.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_2at_anonymous_hw.17326.175964.jpg
    astro_2at_anonymous_hw.17326.175964.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 30

mathur_dinesh

A planet can have a neech bhang yog only if it is neech in the first place. What I mean to say is that only if a planet is debilitated can the debilitation be annulled. Neither Jupiter is debilitated in Gemini nor Mercury is debilitated in Sagittarius. Therefore neech bhang does not appear here. This is a simple exchange (parivartan yoga).

A planet can have a neech bhang yog only if it is neech in the first place. What I mean to say is that only if a planet is debilitated can the debilitation be annulled. Neither Jupiter is debilitated in Gemini nor Mercury is debilitated in Sagittarius. Therefore neech bhang does not appear here. This is a simple exchange (parivartan yoga).

Sir, is there a neech bhang yoga forming in the navamsa of example chart with jupiter conjunct mars in capricorn- jupiter debilitated and mars exalted? mars annules the debilitation i understand correctly?

how does that change the nature of jupiter? it is still in capricorn right? what changes or better said HOW does the neech bhang ACTUALLY annull the debilitation?

many thanks i wait for your answer

Neech bhang happening in a divisional chart will impact the affairs governed by the divisional chart positively.

ok so here you see the NAVAMSA- lagna lord mars is in capricorn exalted - but jupiter is also in capricorn- meaning jupiter is debilitated! but now because exalted mars is sitting with jupiter there is neech bhang and the debilitation gets cancelled right sir?

Attachments

• navamsa d9.png
    navamsa d9.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 25