SR mercury conjunct neptune

sigmaoctans

hello,

i have a very tight sr mercury conjunct neptune this year in square with ascendant though this conjunction make a strong trine to north node in the sr 2nd house...The chart doesn't show it but you can draw it with some softwares features.

i am so upset to see this aspect in my sr chart....whereas i have that sr venus on 10th in sextile to uranus....and i wonder about this trine between my MC and AC that could speak about some increasing status relinquishing my whole self making me looking good?

i don't know how to read it but here is my thoughts :

- unclear about my goals/ false hope about projects
- being in a group with young people won't work
- fake friends / junkies friends? drugs webs?
- as it squares my ascendant, i will have a very avoiding behaviour this year, being dreamy etc..
- sr mercury rule the 5th house, maybe issues with love affair, like secret love affaire i am hiding or it is hide to me? It seems a secrecy is unveiled or i am trying to hide figures and data, or forget past memories ?
- mercury/neptune also lot of gossip i guess ?
- does it mean issues with close relatives? maybe neighborhood also like this conjunction make me think of spying? stalking ?Burglar?
- stolen things or lost things

all the planet are above the AC-DC line so it means i will have a very active public life this year but in some way i will be exposed with that mercury/neptune conjunction like bad romance or bad learning skills this year with bad self-expression. The square between moon and uranus is bad also for my studies as the SR moon is in the 9th house. I am even considering to not apply to a master degree in psychology this year as i found my SR looks too bad for a good year in learning matters.

What can you say about this conjunction?

Attachments

• fy.jpg
    fy.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

sigmaoctans

i am wondering as i am studying psychology if that sr mercury conjunct neptune doesn't relate to mentally sick people like ones suffering from addiction behavior (mercury/neptune) i will meet if i am doing an internship in hospital or others medical field and this will probably have a huge impact on my physical and mental levels as i could be drained energitically to deal with this clinical population?

Last edited:

leolitsa

Lol you shouldnt worry so much dear about this aspect.. are you having a natal mercury-neptune aspect? If so then yes that solar square will affect you..
I am having a mercury- neptune and mercury- uranus opposition natally. Also neptune and uranus conjuncting my ascendant. I dont have fake friends and NOT do drugs lol I have an exact imagination actually. So if you are an artist this aspect could be of help. The only thing I noticed about this placement is that sometimes people dont get what i am saying or sometimes I can not focus when i am studying.. also the placement of your mercury natally is very important.. is it in air sign (thats the best) or water (lots os emotions) or fire sign (impulsions). Were is your solar mercury and neptune? That could show the areas in your life where problems might occur.