Benjamin Dykes PhD / Bonnati Translation

Jehan

"Bonatti's Book of Astronomy
The first-ever translation of Guido Bonatti's renowned medieval masterpiece of astrology has now sold out. But due to its importance and the level of demand, 1st-edition reprints of select Treatises are now available!"

Does anyone one have an extra original copy that may be purchased or know of anyone who may? It would be nice to have the book instead of buying the individual Treatises.

J

JUPITERASC

The first-ever translation of Guido Bonatti's renowned medieval masterpiece of astrology has now sold out.
But due to its importance and the level of demand, 1st-edition reprints of select Treatises are now available!"

Does anyone one have an extra original copy that may be purchased or know of anyone who may?
It would be nice to have the book instead of buying the individual Treatises.

J
The book is composed of individual treatises
and if one buys each of the individual treatises
Benjamin Dykes offers 10% discount
:smile:

AJ Astrology

The first-ever translation of Guido Bonatti's renowned medieval masterpiece of astrology has now sold out. But due to its importance and the level of demand, 1st-edition reprints of select Treatises are now available!"

Does anyone one have an extra original copy that may be purchased or know of anyone who may? It would be nice to have the book instead of buying the individual Treatises.

J

Hi Jehan,

Amazon.com. have 3 copies left, plus used copies.

https://www.amazon.com/Bonatti-Basic-Astrology-Guido/dp/1934586129

Jehan

Thank you both. I will have to buy these then instead of... If anyone does happen to come across an extra copy of the 1st edition of the Book of Astronomy, then please let me know.

J

DavidMcCann

I think the first edition must have been a very small print run. I looked on BookFinder, which is international, and they couldn't find it.

theV

can someone scan it and make it pdf? some people can't buy from amazon, nor they have astrology books in their country.

conspiracy theorist

can someone scan it and make it pdf? some people can't buy from amazon, nor they have astrology books in their country.

A lot of time and dedication went into translating these works so that they were fit for public use. It would lessen the incentive for more of these ancient texts to hit the public if his work was prostituted over the web.

theV

A lot of time and dedication went into translating these works so that they were fit for public use. It would lessen the incentive for more of these ancient texts to hit the public if his work was prostituted over the web.

The thing I can't buy it online. Amazon doesn't ship to my country. And If it were available in my country, I would buy it but it is not. There are people all over the world who are studying astrology, but most of them don't have the access to such rich textbooks.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

The thing I can't buy it online. Amazon doesn't ship to my country. And If it were available in my country, I would buy it but it is not. There is no other way then scan it and download or share it.

That's understandable. Then sharing with someone who has it would be the option that benefits all innit.

theV