Where is my lost cat? Please help! ;(

Katyusha

Hey, our cat Amelie is nowhere to be found and my mom thinks she jumped/fell off our balcony (3rd floor), she's not in our apartment and we tried to call her and we looked everywhere in the back yard, but she isn't there ;(
The things is that today we were supposed to go on a one-week trip to the countryside, but we can't leave knowing that our cat is lost! ;(

So the question is: where should we be looking for our cat?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_where_is_my_lost_cat.37685.24082.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_where_is_my_lost_cat.37685.24082.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 31

tikana

hey Katyusha

i am getting yes

Jupiter rules your cat - 6th house
you are venus
there is reception

moon just conjncted jupiter
but it is applying to venus

it is either Translation of light - someone found your cat and will bring it
or the cat will find its way back home.. cause some books say moon rules cats and it is strong reception and moon sextiles venus immidately

the only thing i dont like is Jupiter being in 8th house - possibly injured or near a dumpster

Lets hope this is the case

cheer up

T

SunnyTerra

I'm not good enough at astrology to know when and where you'll find her, but I hope you do. It's very stressful to lose a beloved pet. I've had many cats go missing outdoors, but found them all. I hope you have the same luck.

SearchingforGrey

Did you ever find her or did she ever go back? I'm still looking for my lost cat and just found out about horary so I want to give it a try. Thank you. I know it's an old post.

Hey, our cat Amelie is nowhere to be found and my mom thinks she jumped/fell off our balcony (3rd floor), she's not in our apartment and we tried to call her and we looked everywhere in the back yard, but she isn't there ;(
The things is that today we were supposed to go on a one-week trip to the countryside, but we can't leave knowing that our cat is lost! ;(

So the question is: where should we be looking for our cat?