Is he connected to the mafia? Why am I cazimi..

JUPITERASC

It would be too easy to judge every chart due to the 4th house! Or only the 4th house. Lilly and also Frawley look at the 4th only if they are unsure about the conclusion. And even if, I could show you tons of charts, where the 4th house ruler isn't in aspect with the main significators but the outcome is shown through receptions or dignities or other planets in the 4th.
Hi ElenaJ,
Before introducing irrelevant celestial bodies,
you'll probably want to pin down the correct house to answer the question.

Hi lux111,
.......you have a suspicion or matter that you want to know would be true or not.
If your suspicions are based on a rumor, then
H5 might be the appropriate house

Regiomontanus Tropical House 5 ruler is Venus :smile:

lux111

I agree with the fact that sun in minor essential dignity barely holds water. But still at least it's not detriment or fall. However most of the informations seem to be exaggerated.
I don't want to attack someone personally but I also think the most of her thoughts or informations are far-fetched. Except from the astrological side, this is my personal opinion. She wrote:"There are some other things with arm implants and UFO sightings but I won’t get into that because the truth is seriously stranger than fiction, but this is the main gist." (???)
When we look at mercury's condition,..

Aight Kalinka ima stop you there, the information may seem far-fetched but I’m sure it’s not more so than the actual field of astrology, for example. Everything I’ve told you is in in fact 100% true, and I have barely scratched the surface of the high strangeness, tbh. While I’m appreciating your dedication to the truth, your judgement here I can safely assure you, is incorrect

lux111

That’s not to say that necessarily all of the weird stuff I mentioned was connected to him or to the mob, maybe that has something to do with it

tikana

That’s not to say that necessarily all of the weird stuff I mentioned was connected to him or to the mob, maybe that has something to do with it

he is not completely clean i can tell you that much .. i cant figure out if the govt is after him or he owes someone money
i just dont like that mars ill placed about to aspect jup and on top of it it wants saturn (quested money) ... the fact that you are asking about this and you have no influence on it (aka just asking without a physical ability to change anything) is making the chart even so muddy...
yeah Jup is in good shape 1st house
but i cant ignore mars. it may or may not be a mob.. I am outruling mafia.
IMO stay away

you asked about if he is connected with the mafia - answer is NO.
if he is up to no good, that's another q.. if you had asked is he criminal then it would have been a different chart altogether.
he is way too dignified for mafia

Last edited:

lux111

he is not completely clean i can tell you that much .. i cant figure out if the govt is after him or he owes someone money
i just dont like that mars ill placed about to aspect jup and on top of it it wants saturn (quested money) ... the fact that you are asking about this and you have no influence on it (aka just asking without a physical ability to change anything) is making the chart even so muddy...
IMO stay away

if he is up to no good, that's another q.. if you had asked is he criminal then it would have been a different chart altogether.

I’m pretty sure the government is after him anyway, bc he has been doing cash work here and with the visa he’s on he’s not allowed to. Someone recently made an email address with his name and contacted a lot of his employees and clients and In poorly translated Italian asked if they were free to talk. I know this because he thought it might be me (absolutely not) and told me about it.

Furthermore he owes money somewhere, because he also told me a couple of weeks ago that he was so upset and stressed because he forgot to pay ‘a tax thing’, and when I started asking questions about why hadn’t his accountant been taking care of that he started getting annoyed and said his accountant had nothing to do with it, it was solely his responsibility, and changed the subject. So something is going on

lux111

IMO stay away

Tik could you pls look at my other post about getting back together with him (I know, sry), and see if his condition there sheds any further light

Aria Venue

Tik could you pls look at my other post about getting back together with him (I know, sry), and see if his condition there sheds any further light

again Lux111 you are making the same mistake....you are trying to connect different questions to a chart.
in this chart as you said you asked : "is he connected to the mafia?"the answer is no for the reasons i explained previously and i've given you examples ...once more:

".if i ask: is his job successful(financially speaking)...the job being moon exalted in taurus means is successful.If in scorpio...then is not successful...financially speaking. But if i ask specifically: is this job unethical-illegal ..then finding for example l10=moon in scorpio we know that the job isn't...Of cource laundering money as a job is financially profitable..but there is a difference saying whether something is profitable and successful as a business to saying this job is good...meaning is legitimate.. also in real terms i might be working at the police and daily i come in contact with criminals..this doesnt mean... i am not a good person, even if i speak friendly to them...but if someone who knows that i work as a policeman asks: does this police officer has secret dealings with the mob.? then certainly my sig in case i am doing illegal business will be debilitated...among other things of cource...because the chart has no other way to tell us if something is "good" or "bad"

and keep in mind that in this chart since you mentioned it also in your comments: mars among other things...is also your mother!!!!!

now you are telling us here to check your other thread which is a relationship question and specifically a "should i question" and see if there is any hint about his secret dealings again.

So despite what you have been told so many times from all the members in this thread not mixing different questions you keep doing that.this is not how horary works...and for this simple reason i told you before that if you want to ask specifically about his financial situation, his uncle, his family, if he loves you, if you are going to be together again...etc...dont mix them...and remember that a "should i "question is not the same with a "will we be together again?"

lux111

So despite what you have been told so many times from all the members in this thread not mixing different questions you keep doing that.this is not how horary works...and for this simple reason i told you before that if you want to ask specifically about his financial situation, his uncle, his family, if he loves you, if you are going to be together again...etc...dont mix them...and remember that a "should i "question is not the same with a "will we be together again?"

Ok, got it

JUPITERASC

I’m pretty sure the government is after him anyway, bc
he has been doing cash work here and with the visa he’s on
he’s not allowed to.
Someone recently made an email address with his name and contacted a lot of his employees
and clients and In poorly translated Italian asked
if they were free to talk.
I know this because he thought it might be me (absolutely not) and told me about it.
unfortunately email scammers are unavoidable
maybe just a scammer
nothing else
Furthermore he owes money somewhere, because he also told me a couple of weeks ago that he was so upset and stressed because he forgot to pay ‘a tax thing’, and when I started asking questions about why hadn’t his accountant been taking care of that he started getting annoyed and said his accountant had nothing to do with it, it was solely his responsibility, and changed the subject. So something is going on
most people have tax problems :smile:
doesn't necessarily mean they are criminals
he just does not want to talk to you

lux111

unfortunately email scammers are unavoidable
maybe just a scammer
nothing else

most people have tax problems :smile:

doesn't necessarily mean they are criminals
he just does not want to talk to you

Maybe you’re right. There has been so much weirdness that is so suspicious and seems so focussed but maybe it’s just not all connected. I mean we both have Venus sq. Neptune in our natal charts as well as in our first-meeting chart so maybe it’s just that we can’t easily discern what the hell is going on with each other and the relationship

I still know there is something I can feel that is secret and kinda dark.. but if I could get the answer by asking someone I wouldn’t need to guess and ask the horary ☺️

Furthermore.. if he is connected to the mob, doesn’t mean he’s working *with* them.. I mean if you have to cooperate with them you don’t have a choice. He almost took a job once, until he got a phone call telling him not to take it, and a photo of his father (going about his daily business) in the mail. Not a lot of choice there

ElenaJ

"if he is connected to the mob, doesn’t mean he’s working *with* them.. I mean if you have to cooperate with them you don’t have a choice."

That's the way it works.
You have to decide if this is a way of life that you can accept, for always.
Once you are in, you can't easily just jump out.
Be careful, and think carefully about what you are doing.

JUPITERASC

Maybe you’re right.
There has been so much weirdness that is so suspicious
and seems so focussed but maybe it’s just not all connected.
That's a definite possibility :smile:
I mean we both have Venus sq. Neptune in our natal charts as well as in our first-meeting chart
so maybe it’s just that we can’t easily discern what the hell is going on with each other
and the relationship
that's a common issue with many people
I still know there is something I can feel that is secret and kinda dark..
but if I could get the answer by asking someone I wouldn’t need to guess
and ask the horary
☺️
understandable
however
nevertheless
keep in mind ours is an amateur LEARNING FORUM
members are practising to gain experience
so it's all free
but VERY FEW provide a definitive reading

and in any event
there is no guarantee of
a "definitely indisputable answer to an horary question"
Furthermore..

if he is connected to the mob, doesn’t mean he’s working *with* them.
. I mean if you have to cooperate with them you don’t have a choice.
He almost took a job once, until he got a phone call telling him not to take it,
and a photo of his father (going about his daily business) in the mail.
Not a lot of choice there
interesting how he got a photo of his father going about daily mall business
simultaneously whle speaking to someone on the phone
perhaps it was a text message

tikana

Lux
I m just baffled. If you are even thinking "is he with a mafia?", why are you even hovering over this guy to begin with.
I aint looking at the other chart. Fundamentally the same q.

Tik

kalinka

I don't think, and the others here, too, that he is a bad guy or a criminal. When looking at his significator he seems to be a honorable guy. Often it's because of the circumstances or (wrong) connections, which leads you to get in trouble with distrustful things...

lux111

interesting how he got a photo of his father going about daily mall business
simultaneously whle speaking to someone on the phone
perhaps it was a text message
Ok enough of your subtle mockery
It wasn’t simultaneous, he got the phone call suggesting he *shouldn’t* take the job, but because he didn’t take it seriously and didn’t withdraw his acceptance of the job, he got a follow-up “letter”
He withdrew after that

kalinka

Lux
I m just baffled. If you are even thinking "is he with a mafia?", why are you even hovering over this guy to begin with.

Tik

It's most of the time not easy to separate your feelings from your logical mind. That's why I do not blame her for that...and as we know it is often not easy to freeing yourself if you love someone.

lux111

Lux

Tik
Cos I don’t assume I’m definitely correct, and another possibility is that there’s another cause, or that I’m just really misguided, and also... he’s hot and smart and I love him
I mean I’ll wean myself off him if I need to, I currently am anyway, I just feel like he’s so familiar.. we go back many lifetimes together.. and I wanty

JUPITERASC

Lux
I m just baffled. If you are even thinking "is he with a mafia?", why
are you even hovering over this guy to begin with.
Tik
good point :smile:
Ok enough of your subtle mockery
It wasn’t simultaneous, he got the phone call
suggesting he *shouldn’t* take the job, but because he didn’t take it seriously
and didn’t withdraw his acceptance of the job, he got a follow-up “letter”
He withdrew after that
that makes better sense than your original comment
apologies for not understanding due to language issues
and thanks for updating