A question please help!!!!

Sofiamiddle

Ok so someone’s Saturn is in my 5th house and I have checked everywhere to figure out what it means and they said that the relationship isn’t good for romantic relationships or the relationship will be serious and that the person will abuse my children but what I don’t understand is what if that person that has his Saturn in my 5th house doesn’t have his Saturn in someone else’s 5th house does that mean he won’t do those things to that person but do it to me???? That makes no sense at all. If he does that to one person he will do it to another because that’s just the person he is not because of the synastry.

Sorry if that confused you but I just don’t understand

Sofiamiddle

In his chart he has all sextile, trines, conjunctions or oppositions and only one square to his Saturn and in my chart I have all sextile, trine, conjunctions, or oppositions and one quintile and a few biquintiles to my Saturn if that does anything

ariana92

In his chart he has all sextile, trines, conjunctions or oppositions and only one square to his Saturn and in my chart I have all sextile, trine, conjunctions, or oppositions and one quintile and a few biquintiles to my Saturn if that does anything
Calm down..It may mean that he will supress your creativity or that you won’t have children together

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok so someone’s Saturn is in my 5th house and I have checked everywhere to figure out what it means and they said that the relationship isn’t good for romantic relationships or the relationship will be serious and that the person will abuse my children but what I don’t understand is what if that person that has his Saturn in my 5th house doesn’t have his Saturn in someone else’s 5th house does that mean he won’t do those things to that person but do it to me???? That makes no sense at all. If he does that to one person he will do it to another because that’s just the person he is not because of the synastry.

Sorry if that confused you but I just don’t understand

Yes, it does. It would happen with you because of your unique chemistry or alchemy with him. It would not happen with someone else because the alchemy between them is not the same as between the two of you.
Really not very complicated if you just slow down and think about it:
People don't behave the same with everyone. Do you behave the same with everyone?

Sofiamiddle

so does it mean its not good for a romantic relationship or that he will abuse my children or that we wont have any children?

katydid

so does it mean its not good for a romantic relationship or that he will abuse my children or that we wont have any children?

He does not necessarily mean that. It really does depend upon the Saturn and it's aspects to his natal and it's aspects to yours.

It does not have to be a totally negative placement. Saturn has to land somewhere.

It is in your 5th, but does it conjunct any planets in your 5th? Does it oppose or square any planets?

You said his Saturn squares one of his natal planets, I believe. But it also has some trines and sextiles. So that is a mitigating influence that can be very helpful.

What is the square to his Saturn? From what planet and house?

Saturn in the 5th can deny children. But it can also signify him feeling responsible for your 5th house---your wishes, desires, goals and creative self expression. He could be a mentor.

IleneK

Premium Member
It could mean a lot of things, and would really depend upon the overall synastry chart. For example, if his Saturn in your 5th trined your Venus in your first, it could point to a very faithful, committed relationship where he was really THERE for your children. It depends upon how Saturn relates to the planets in your chart, if at all, in order to understand what his Saturn in your 5th might mean.

And it could mean that he could be strict or confining with your children, or he might somehow keep you from having children, like if he were sterile or the two of you together were unable to produce children for some reason.

Even with the synastry chart, there are usually a number of symbolic meanings for a single thing, like his Saturn in your 5th.

Hope this sheds some light on how synastry works...

Sofiamiddle

Wait would that same thing apply if it was badly aspected in the composite because we have mostly all soft aspects with a few sesquiquadrates to Saturn in the synastry but in the composite we have Saturn square Venus, moon, mercury and Neptune. I think that’s too much.

Also I wanted to know how would it play out if we had Saturn sextile Venus and Saturn trine Venus in synastry but Saturn square Venus in composite. Just wanted to know sorry if Im being bothersome.

IleneK

Premium Member
Wait would that same thing apply if it was badly aspected in the composite because we have mostly all soft aspects with a few sesquiquadrates to Saturn in the synastry but in the composite we have Saturn square Venus, moon, mercury and Neptune. I think that’s too much.

Also I wanted to know how would it play out if we had Saturn sextile Venus and Saturn trine Venus in synastry but Saturn square Venus in composite. Just wanted to know sorry if Im being bothersome.

Your not being bothersome, but perhaps a tad unmotivated?
If you go find out some of this for yourself, you will see it's no mystery;just a lot of work.

Allow me to suggest that you put your confusion aside, let your head clear, and set about answering all these questions in your head. Be a light unto yourself!

I am truly wishing you the best, sofia.

Last edited: