Natal indications on marriage/partners

byjove

Account Closed
Hi everyone!

What's the ruler of your 7th and does it have important aspects which shape your choice of partner?

Also, does anyone here have Capricorn on the 7th? I've my DC just at the end of Cap, and Saturn was at the end of house 5, but he was in a 5.5deg conjunction with Uranus. Whenever I choose a partner, they're usually TOO much of a Saturn type but not enough Uranus or the other way around, so I often leave relationships early discovering what's not right for me. Anyone have a similar problem?

I sure wish I didn't have Uranus affecting my 7th ruler! Plus of I've 9th Venus in Pisces square Saturn, not useful! Is a 7 deg trine between Venus and Pluto too wide? Venus is exalted in the 9th of Pisces, and Pluto dignified in the 5th of Scorpio. Hmm...this marriage business is a tricky game lol

Sun 10th Aries trine Saturn conjunct Uranus 5th/6th
Mars 11th sextile Mercury conjunct Pisces MC trine Cancer AC
Venus 9th Pisces square 5th/6 Saturn & trine Pluto in 5th Scorpio

Amphitrite

byjove said:
Hi everyone!

What's the ruler of your 7th and does it have important aspects which shape your choice of partner?
The ruler of the seventh house is just as important as the seventh house (and its content).

byjove said:
I sure wish I didn't have Uranus affecting my 7th ruler! Plus of I've 9th Venus in Pisces square Saturn, not useful! Is a 7 deg trine between Venus and Pluto too wide?
No, it is not too wide ;)
But Venuses square (bad aspect) to the ruler of seventh and that being Saturn could mean that you will try to postpone (Saturn-postponing) your marriage life (seventh house ruler), as much as possible :D

triplecancer

My 7th house (empty) ruler is saturn square venus. There is definetly a lot of delay in relationship area. I just hope it doesn't mean it'll never happen. Saturn sq venus does not sound good....

LaLibra

I also have an empty 7th house, Venus in the second sextiling saturn, saturn in Libra in the 12th. I read that an empty house means you just don't focus muh energy on those areas of life, but a lot of my thinking and hence energy is about relationships:(

Amphitrite

LaLibra said:
I also have an empty 7th house, Venus in the second sextiling saturn, saturn in Libra in the 12th. I read that an empty house means you just don't focus muh energy on those areas of life, but a lot of my thinking and hence energy is about relationships:(
LaLibra, house have similar symbolism as the signs. The seventh house has all the symbolism of the Libra sign. I manage to find your natal chart browsing through your forum posts. Your Sun, Ascendant, and four more planets are in this sign! That means, that you are a typical Libra, and all that symbolizes Libra, is naturally, important to you.
Relationships, marriage, love, harmony...

Last edited:

estrella

Here's mine-it's in my public profile. I have Jupiter in my 7th, making no aspects. The ruler of my 7th is in my 4th.

I've never been married & never have really wanted to be. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll find my wealthy Jupiterean man :banana:

FleetingDasein

byjove said:
Hi everyone!

I have Venus in Libra in the 7th house. I've always heard that the ruler of the 7th promises a happy marriage, but with the aspects my venus makes I don't know what to say about that.

Mercury is also in the 7th house.

Venus opposes my Ascendant which means I'm very attracted to refined people. Mercury gives me a like of the "intellectual types." Of course, all of this just seems reinforces the position of Libra on the house cusp.

Venus squares Uranus in the 9th attracting a fair share of unconventional men, usually foreigners. Venus also squares Neptune, and at least one of the men I dated was heavily into drugs.

Hope that helps to paint a picture on how the 7th house works.

Last edited:

LaLibra

Thank you Amphitrite..I love the little stars in your post:)

I'm not successful in relationships (partner-wise) though...

Last edited:

Amphitrite

estrella said:
Here's mine-it's in my public profile. I have Jupiter in my 7th, making no aspects. The ruler of my 7th is in my 4th.

I've never been married & never have really wanted to be. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll find my wealthy Jupiterean man :banana:

Four of your houses cusps are on the 29th degrees (the end of a sign)...are you sure, that your time of birth is correct? Because, if you are born few minutes later, you have Scorpio rising.

If the time of birth is correct, your future husband will be someone from your town, younger then you, and about to be divorced. You will meet him in the circle of your friends, through them, or among them.
If is not correct, you will meet him through your work. :)
In either cases, there is a great possibility that he will be wealthy ;)
You will work together.

Amphitrite

LaLibra said:
Thank you Amphitrite..I love the little stars in your post:)

I'm not successful in relationships (partner-wise) though...
Thanks a lot for the compliment Libra :)
Your Mercury (what we understand best) is in the sign of Libra. You are partner-wise ;) But, there is something I should tell you. You should lower your marital criteria, since they are very high. Nobody is perfect.
:D
Also, you shouldn't be afraid of making a mistake, life is about taking risks. ;)

LaLibra

Amphitrite said:
Thanks a lot for the compliment Libra :)
Your Mercury (what we understand best) is in the sign of Libra. You are partner-wise ;) But, there is something I should tell you. You should lower your marital criteria, since they are very high. Nobody is perfect.
:D
Also, you shouldn't be afraid of making a mistake, life is about taking risks. ;)

You're welcome. You're good lol...my criteria were impossible. I think I'm in a transition now becoming more realistic about expectations, taking risks. Well I hope so anyway, I tend to intellectualize rather than experience.

Amphitrite

LaLibra said:
You're welcome. You're good lol...my criteria were impossible. I think I'm in a transition now becoming more realistic about expectations, taking risks. Well I hope so anyway, I tend to intellectualize rather than experience.
Thanks again for the compliment Libra
Our marital expectations are represented through our seventh house, the content of the seventh house, and its ruler.
Your seventh house is in the sign of Aries, meaning you want somebody who takes action (Aries) a strong, male hand and will (Aries). Mars, the ruler, is in Leo (=something of the highest quality) and in your tenth house (the house of success=successful husband).
Your future husband, will love sport, and to swim (Mars trine Neptune-sea) and possibly have some medals that he won. He will love jumping into water from a certain altitude (Mars square Uranus-jumping, height)

Last edited:
In my psychological astrology report it says I size up men quickly by their intellect lol, because I am attracted to intellectual, brilliant men. Maybe I do score men this way (6.7 or 5.3 :D) If you score below 5.0 you have no chance. I have three planets in Pisces (Sun, Moon, Mercury) my 7th house ruler is Neptune. Mars is in Aquarius square Uranus in 3rd.

I like sensitive, intense men who are mysterious in some way, with crazy minds :D . I love a man with a sense of humour, and imaginative mind.

I was making a list of the men I found attractive, superficial activity to some but I wondered whether something in my natal chart showed why I found these men attractive.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Jared Leto and lately I have been attracted to Ashton Kutcher. Gorgeous deep brown eyes.

guardian080406.jpg

I like him in a couple of movies, I won't derail this thread lol with my superficialty lol.

Planets in 7th, ruling the 7th house indicate partners. A full 5th house might enjoy the romantic period of love affairs. What troubles me is I have a full 7th house and Venus in Capricorn 5th in aspect to Jupiter/Pluto. My astrological relationship report claims that either me or my partner could have an affair. I am too serious in love, and there was a need for adventure in relationship (Jupiter) along with drama, (Pluto).

Astrologically concerning relationships there is quite a bit to consider and synthesise in the chart, sometimes you show two completely different love profiles, one part of you needs stability & commitment while another side of you needs to be free, and often one patner takes the role of the committed and the other plays around, or needs freedom. Mariah Carey has Capricorn on 7th, and she had a controlling husband, she also had Sun (male partner) in 10th house, he was her manager first. If the chart I had was correct.

Sun in 7th, 8th or 10th I have seen in women who have powerful/successful husbands.

RockFish

estrella said:

I have Jupiter in the 7th too. It trines Venus in the 11th. I thought I'd marry a wealthy and profligate man, but no, I fell in love with a broke fellah, LOL!!

My 7th is in cancer, ruler conjunct Saturn in Virgo, so maybe the ruler of the 7th, with meager income (Moon conjunct Sat), overruled poor Jupiter...

My chart:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/imagehosting/557248b4a1946ed04.jpg

Attachments

• 557248b4a1946ed04.jpg
    557248b4a1946ed04.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 63

Amphitrite

RockFish said:
I have Jupiter in the 7th too. It trines Venus in the 11th. I thought I'd marry a wealthy and profligate man, but no, I fell in love with a broke fellah, LOL!!

My 7th is in cancer, ruler conjunct Saturn in Virgo, so maybe the ruler of the 7th, with meager income (Moon conjunct Sat), overruled poor Jupiter...
Hi FIsh ;)
It could mean that you will earn the money during the marriage (Venus trine Jupiter).
The Jupiter trine Venus aspect could especially activate if he, or you together will do some business in a foreign (Sagittarius, Jupiter) country, either you relocate there, or work there, or work with people from there.
Your natal Venus in on the America' s Ascendant, so I would suggest America.

Venus trine Jupiter can be lovely positive feelings about falling in love. I have Venus opposed Jupiter, my partner has been successful but he's still in debt, he is bad at handling money. I have seen Venus trine Pluto in a woman's chart who had her husband support her throughout life. She never had to work. It might have been Venus in Taurus trine Pluto, she had a comfortable life (so jealous).

byjove

Account Closed
Amphitrite said:
No, it is not too wide ;)
But Venuses square (bad aspect) to the ruler of seventh and that being Saturn could mean that you will try to postpone (Saturn-postponing) your marriage life (seventh house ruler), as much as possible :D

Very true! That, plus Saturn at the end of the 5th house, means I treat 'prospectives' like a mortgage transaction lol. Very serious, and you wouldn't want to live in a house you hate all your life, would you?! So why not take love seriously too...? lol. And I like the idea of ME postponing, I have a lot of independent placings that BEG for personal challenge. Don't want to go there for a while...

Last edited: