Late Marriages

Hi ,

I have searched a lot through the net and have found that people who have saturn in their 7 house have late marriage . Also, they face problems in the marriage . But its derogatory effect is lessened if it is aspected by some other planets.

Please throw some light on this .

Please find my chart attached with it .

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_shefali_arora_hp.65467.336.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_shefali_arora_hp.65467.336.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 40

kimbermoon

It is true that delays, or things happening later in life, are associated with Saturn; while your 7th is not tenanted it is ruled by Saturn, which is found in the 6th. This can suggest that employment or health issues may interfere with marriage at some point. We then look to aspects of Saturn and find it in exact conjunct with Neptune, and also with Venus. With this we can see the potential for 'depressive tendencies' on your part: problems with self-esteem or insecurity can hold you back. With Neptune, this can bring in situations involving deception or betrayal. We also look to the polarity between the Cancer/Capricorn axis, which also tends to relate to oppositions between domestic security and public concerns: where one dominates the other may well suffer. In this polarity we also see Jupiter joined with Chiron, an indication that you may be handicapped by social, religious or educational differences. The Nodal Axis in this chart also shows that you may need to develop greater independence and an appropriate channel for expressing your uniqueness, while working to release internalized feelings of insecurity which often lead to unnecessary concerns over what other people think of you. You may be prone to being overly clingy or needy. These are some of the clues relating to marriage in your situation. Have you been married? Do you think you are obsessive about marriage?

Hi,

Thanks for you reply HereToLearn and KimberMoon,

Your interpretation is just perfect . Every word you have said is just so true.

KimberMoon :- I am not married but I am in a relationship with a man . We both love each other but I sort of feel insecure with him ( financial insecurity ) . I am a career oriented woman and I feel some how he wont be able to lead a family withe me on a financial front.
I can not convince my self to marry also and and neither I can leave him .I am in a big dilemma.

Yes , I find that I am obsessed with my marriage .

I am connected to my family but when it comes to vent out my emotions I don`t vent them out anywhere. I just keep it to myself . I am not emotionally dependent on them.

Can you tell me , will I marry this person I love ?
What will the tentative year , when I ll marry ?
Will my marriage be a happy one ?

What else can you tell me about my marriage ?

Please help in this regard .

kimbermoon

I say listen to your heart: “I am a career oriented woman: I can not convince my self to marry”...a relationship based on obsession and financial need does not sound like a good basis for marriage.
Perhaps it is better to carry on as you are: as I previously noted: the polarity between the Cancer/Capricorn axis, which also tends to relate to oppositions between domestic security and public concerns: where one dominates the other may well suffer. The upcoming transits of Saturn do not look promising for a marriage any time soon. Your Saturn/Venus conjunct: potential disappointments and limitations are apt to be experienced in relationships. The consideration of marriage may indeed come up before the end of the year, with Mars entering your 7th house, but that energy is not long-lasting. You are also nearing the end of one cycle relating to marriage and socialization [Jupiter] which will reconnect with your Natal Jupiter next year. With this planet set to move through your 12th house the suggestion is that you are apt to undergo a period of retreat and personal growth.
Can you tell me , will I marry this person I love ? That question is one that only you can answer: it depends on whether you allow destiny to take you where you need to go, or whether you choose to exercise your right of free will. Perhaps a Solar Return chart can offer more info.

Thanks KimberMoon !!

You indeed are an adroit chart reader !!

I did not understand what is Solar Return Chart and how can I get it ?

Is there anything good in my natal chart ? My career , money , kids anything ?

Californian!!

Virinchi

you will marry someone you love.
can't say if its the same person you love right now or not (until i see his chart too) but you have atleast one relation break in your life (before 2015 feb)
will go to some foreign land after that.
you will have to send some property (if you have any ancestral) to meet expenses.
law in your country and abroad will make go through many things you never wanted/imagined.
if you have siblings/cousins, you'll have difference of opinion with them and get seperated.
your friends will cheat and you'll be spending most of your time away from your spouse. frequent headaches/pain in chest and insominia will trouble you.
your professional growth will make other jealous and few influencial persons will try to pull you down.
all these will happen between 2015-2020

after that for 10 years (2020-2030), you'll overcome all hurdles and do good.
but eyesight will become weak and some breathing problem like asthma will trouble you.

next 7 yrs (till 2037) will make you bankrupt.
court notices, loans, financial problems will make you lose sleep.
one accident is also possible but not major

aquarius7000

Hi,

Californian, whilst reading your chart, I wanted to ask you if career is not at least as important as marriage to you. Then I saw one of your later posts and got the answer to my question. It's wise to always look to the Lord of the Ascendant house and sign wise. Yours is the Moon (being a Cancer Asc), and the Lord sits in the 10th, so you identify yourself with your career and public standing alot. However, the Moon is not particularly happy in hot-dry Aries. There could be changes/fluctuation in job, or even career direction, and you might have boss(y) women you work with.

Regarding marriage, I too have to agree that you might either marry late (mid 30's), or, if you marry before that, marriage could be with a man much older in age. This is not just due to Cap ruling your 7th house of marriage, but also due to Saturn being in Cap (dignified and calling the shots). Saturn in Cap likes things stable, after lessons have been learnt, but does not mind delay. Also, Saturn does not have much help from the benefics, Jup and Ven. Ven is not happy in cold-dry Cap, whilst Jup, though well-placed (exalted) in Cancer, is retrograde (so weak) and in the not-so-happy 12th house. From there it forms an exact opposition (so Saturn does not accept it) to Saturn. Also, Saturn is in conjunction to Nep, so there is a tendency to be a bit blinded by the other sex, or at least always feeling like standing on water and not on solid ground. However, when you do marry, it will be for keeps. Another thing, with the Nodes on the 2nd-8th axis plane, try not to look to a partner for financial security - that is one of the lessons in life for you per your chart. You have been obssessed with marital issues since two-three years, not much longer, I should think. You have Pluto going back and forth over your Venus. Remember also the golden rule, the more we run after something, the more it runs away from us. Take it easy.

:)AQ7

Last edited:
Hi,

Californian, whilst reading your chart, I wanted to ask you if career is not at least as important as marriage to you. Then I saw one of your later posts and got the answer to my question. It's wise to always look to the Lord of the Ascendant house and sign wise. Yours is the Moon (being a Cancer Asc), and the Lord sits in the 10th, so you identify yourself with your career and public standing alot. However, the Moon is not particularly happy in hot-dry Aries. There could be changes/fluctuation in job, or even career direction, and you might have boss(y) women you work with.

Regarding marriage, I too have to agree that you might either marry late (mid 30's), or, if you marry before that, marriage could be with a man much older in age. This is not just due to Cap ruling your 7th house of marriage, but also due to Saturn being in Cap (dignified and calling the shots). Saturn in Cap likes things stable, after lessons have been learnt, but does not mind delay. Also, Saturn does not have much help from the benefics, Jup and Ven. Ven is not happy in cold-dry Cap, whilst Jup, though well-placed (exalted) in Cancer, is retrograde (so weak) and in the not-so-happy 12th house. From there it forms an exact opposition (so Saturn does not accept it) to Saturn. Also, Saturn is in conjunction to Nep, so there is a tendency to be a bit blinded by the other sex, or at least always feeling like standing on water and not on solid ground. However, when you do marry, it will be for keeps. Another thing, with the Nodes on the 2nd-8th axis plane, try not to look to a partner for financial security - that is one of the lessons in life for you per your chart. You have been obssessed with marital issues since two-three years, not much longer, I should think. You have Pluto going back and forth over your Venus. Remember also the golden rule, the more we run after something, the more it runs away from us. Take it easy.

:)AQ7

Thanks a lot AQ7 :)

I second you on most of your interpretations. They are so true ! I am in relationship with a man same age as mine. We are planning to get married at the age of 27-28 .. Please tell me if it will work out well ? I am attaching his astro.com natal chart. Thanks a lot !! please let me know how will our life be after marriage ? My chart is also attached above.

Expecting your reply . :)

Thanks a lot !!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_ram_agarwal_hp.69646.15014.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_ram_agarwal_hp.69646.15014.gif
    49 KB · Views: 16
you will marry someone you love.
can't say if its the same person you love right now or not (until i see his chart too) but you have atleast one relation break in your life (before 2015 feb)
will go to some foreign land after that.
you will have to send some property (if you have any ancestral) to meet expenses.
law in your country and abroad will make go through many things you never wanted/imagined.
if you have siblings/cousins, you'll have difference of opinion with them and get seperated.
your friends will cheat and you'll be spending most of your time away from your spouse. frequent headaches/pain in chest and insominia will trouble you.
your professional growth will make other jealous and few influencial persons will try to pull you down.
all these will happen between 2015-2020

after that for 10 years (2020-2030), you'll overcome all hurdles and do good.
but eyesight will become weak and some breathing problem like asthma will trouble you.

next 7 yrs (till 2037) will make you bankrupt.
court notices, loans, financial problems will make you lose sleep.
one accident is also possible but not major

Thanks a lot for your interpretation. I wanted to tell you that I am in relationship with a guy who is just my age. I have attached his chart . Please let me know , If he is the one i will marry? I never had any break up in my life . So as per the interpretation, am I going to break up with him ? we are planning to marry at the age of 27-28 . Please tell me if this will work out .

Expecting your reply.

Thanks a lot .

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_ram_agarwal_hp.69646.15014.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_ram_agarwal_hp.69646.15014.gif
    49 KB · Views: 22

Virinchi

what are you expecting as a prediction ?
many ask similar questions like.. i love xyz..but my family wants me to marry abc..or i prefer my career more now...will it workout?
you've answers in your questions and dont need an astrologer for that