In your opinion, what aspects say you have sex appeal?

Vista

I think Mars Neptune gives one a lot of charisma, which in itself can be very alluring. I have found time again almost every person I meet who is charismatic, has these two planets in aspect. It's really interesting...

Venus Pluto, although I think when it's in Virgo in dampers the sexuality of it a bit.

Venus Uranus is another one, although the aspect when especially when in hard aspect can make one unstable in love or one given to short love affairs as Claire said. As one with this aspect, I also know from personal experience. :biggrin:

Of course the given of Venus Mars connections, especially the conjunction...a lot of sex appeal

I definitely agree with Mars conjunct the ASC, but not so much with Venus comjunct. I think it makes one attractive, but i would not call it sex appeal persay.

dreamtimez

I know someone with Mars conj Asc ... but its a Gemini Mars hence not very forceful. He is physically attractive, athletic ... but is not conventionally good looking. :wink:

ABM

Your mars conj their moon or sun will do it in synastry. So will trines, possibly. Also her mars conj / opposite my neptune does it for me also.

Everyone adores her... yes including me.
Probably that's what's going on.

Last edited:
E

eternalautumn

The prettiest people I know have Libra rising or Venus in the first house. Mars conjunct Venus sounds fun. Mine are ten degrees apart, so close... :sad:

Claire19

I have Mars conjunct Neptune and Venus in Libra 8th house. I could always attract sexual partners when I wanted to and even when I didnt..... Often though I fell for those who were unavailable with Neptune in the mix. I have a well aspected Juno too. :love:

I know a couple of Mars conjunct Neptune people and they have the IT factor. Especially when it is connected to the chart ruler or the 1st house in some way.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Venus conjunct mars:
From cafeastrology:

"These people possess personal magnetism in spades. They live and breathe romantic/sexual relationships. It is generally easy for them to form relationships, unless the conjunction is severely afflicted. They ooze sexuality, and they are generally quite impulsive with regards to entering new relationships."

I think it depends what sign that conjunction is in.I have one chart where it's in leo, and a cancer asc-that person seems to emit a strongly sexually magnetic energy, whereas her (ex)husband who has mars/venus cj also, has it in Gemini-and he's not that attractive at all, physically..
Neither are impulsive when it comes to entering relationships.I've known them a long time.

I think these quotes are useful as a discussion point, but I wouldn't be just accepting them.Aspects and signs also do come into it.We have to look at charts of those we know, to test out those theories.
Cheers
Lilly

DevilshAngel

It looks like venus and mars aspects in general have some sexual magnetism.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/venusmarsaspects.html

Venus conjunct mars:
"These people possess personal magnetism in spades. They live and breathe romantic/sexual relationships. It is generally easy for them to form relationships, unless the conjunction is severely afflicted. They ooze sexuality, and they are generally quite impulsive with regards to entering new relationships."
I have this.....thought the fact that is was in Capricorn would give off a cold feel though.
Someone with a strong Mars or Venus,placed in a prominent house,won't be able to hide their sex appeal even if they want to :cool:
I have mars in 1st conjunct venus in 2nd.....can I hide it? :biggrin:
Supposedly Mars Neptune contacts have strong sex appeal and especially in men I have read. I think this kind of IT factor is rather hard to pin down, the elusive Neptunian quality. I think they may exude a kind of aura of glamour or mystery. THe way a person purports themselves with walk and talk I imagine would add to all this. It may be an unconscious thing that is natural and cant be manufactured. It often gives popularity with screen stars.
I have mars conjunct neptune 0 :whistling:
Venus Uranus is another one, although the aspect when especially when in hard aspect can make one unstable in love or one given to short love affairs as Claire said.
I know someone who has this square, makes sense.

I don't know if anyone said it, but wouldn't Sun conjunct Pluto do it too?

kbell

I have Mars conjunct Neptune and Venus in Libra 8th house. I could always attract sexual partners when I wanted to and even when I didnt..... Often though I fell for those who were unavailable with Neptune in the mix. I have a well aspected Juno too. :love:

I know a couple of Mars conjunct Neptune people and they have the IT factor. Especially when it is connected to the chart ruler or the 1st house in some way.

I have this but I don't think I have it factor. People seem drawn to me though and I can agree it's magnetic. I think it's that mysterious neptunian energy mixed with a bit of mars fire that intrigues people more than it makes me sexy. Bi guess it can cast a spell and cause someone to see something I don't see in myself.

ABM

I'd say neptune represents broad social influences of a particular generation. So people with Mars conjunct Neptune were either exposed to those influences more than average, in a way where they became part of their personality, or are more sensitive to them for some reason. I have a few theories about why, but this explains the sex appeal, in my opinion.

As far as mars conjunct venus, that one is easy. Mars and Venus more or less represent the way your 'parents' carried themselves / treated each other during your formative years. Probably that person's parents felt drawn to each other physically, that or one smothered the other, and the person picked up on that...obviously, if your parents were drawn to each other and very passionate, you yourself would display that as a norm for your own self-expression.

Claire19

It is very noticeable in me and i have taurus in my 1st and my venus/AC is in Aries... i have Mars in the first too!

In fact, my venus and mars are switched. Venus in aries 21', mars in taurus 21', so i have an exact aspect where the rulers are in each others signs. Does that make sense. I know there is a term for it, which has escaped my memory!
Mutual Reception.

bittermoon

The prettiest people I know have Libra rising or Venus in the first house.

I just did a basic interpretation for 2 women who have this placement. One of them Venus conjunct AC in Virgo and the other Venus in Cancer in the first house.

Though they are both very charming and have something instantly very likeable about them, I would not call it 'sex appeal'. To me this would imply something Scorpionic, or more in general: 'attitude'.

Last edited:

Dew9

I read somewhere that Venus in 1st is another indication. I have it, in Aquarius, and without sounding like boasting, people often compliment me even if I stay aloof and detached (and I dn't really see myself like that)

My Uranus and Neptune both conjunct my Venus and they conjunct my Mars in Scorpio too. Pluto is there as well. :) Venus is actually square to that Mars.So, maybe that pulls the whole effect back. Yet, I have been told that I have some charisma that tends to magnetise at times. Dunno really - I have a big crooked nose and pimple scars ruining my cheeks. :(

Oh, yes someone said pisces rising, I am Pisces sun and yes people told me I look very feminine and sexy for some.

This is interesting! :)

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Mum has venus and pluto conjunct AC in leo. I think she looked very pretty when she was younger, and still does ofcourse for her age:) She always looked younger than her age, almost like a childish look. So dont know if its sex appeal? Or just sweet and innocent back then.

My friend that easily attracts guys has her venus in aquarius near MC in capricorn and conjunct mercury (AC ruler of gemini) in capricorn. She also is more like cute than pure beauty or sex appeal. But maybe the go together cuteness and sex appeal? Cant tell Im not a guy:D

When it comes to myself I wonder if my mercury (chart ruler of AC gemini) conjunct pluto in scorpio gives som kind of strong attraction involving eye contact. I feel this sometimes. I prefere to avoid much eye contact at times, as it makes me get "lost" somewhere... Like I just died or something. I assume the strong Scorpio/pluto energy on my poor mind would do this to me? :)

Last edited:

Saturnian

I don't think I have any sexual vibe.I've noticed some girls just have it on them,but as far as myself goes.I think I am pretty plain and simple and am not the type to intrigue anyone.
Some have the sexy vibe,others the sensual(noticed it with Venus Rising).
Others have an impressive vibe,that make you go wow.
And there are many vibes too that make someone attractive except for sexy.

I do believe that other than Scorpio placements,Pisces placements also would make one sexy and/or mysterious.

As far as Venus goes,I have Venus conjunct Mars.Venus in the 1st,Mars at the end of the 12th.
Also Venus sextile Moon.
Venus conjunct Neptune.
Mars sextile Moon
Mars conjunct Neptune.

I do have the body that Venus in the first is described to have,curvy,but not the vibe.
Of course all those conjunction come from my 6 planets in Capricorn and Capricorn asc.So I can see why there seems to be a lack of excitement in my appearance.
But then I also have Scorpio moon...hm...don't know.

Venus-Uranus, magnetic beauty!

Seduction is all about Neptune and Pluto. I guess any contacts between Venus and/or Mars and these two can make one have a really seductive and a mysterious image.

Is it true that Venus-Saturn conjunct gives elegance, the way that Saturn defines and structures one sense of beauty? I thought elegance was only about Neptune...

I'm really fond of Mercury-Mars people! :eek: but don't know how or why!! Can someone guess? :eek: I have Mercury seminovile Mars, applying, by 5min! Does that happen due to it? :surprised:

Claire19

Venus-Uranus, magnetic beauty!

Seduction is all about Neptune and Pluto. I guess any contacts between Venus and/or Mars and these two can make one have a really seductive and a mysterious image.

Is it true that Venus-Saturn conjunct gives elegance, the way that Saturn defines and structures one sense of beauty? I thought elegance was only about Neptune...

I'm really fond of Mercury-Mars people! :eek: but don't know how or why!! Can someone guess? :eek: I have Mercury seminovile Mars, applying, by 5min! Does that happen due to it? :surprised:
Neptune is not elegant per se. Mysterious, seductive and elusive.
Venus Saturn gives conservative attitudes to love, sometimes they dont fall in love at all or marry for material gain and status. There may be an age gap or a later or delayed partnership. It depends on the aspects.

seminovile is not an aspect. I dont even know what it means.:smile:
As everyone has a different placement for their Mercury and Mars and a different sort of aspect, if at all, your statement is too general.

Venus Mars with Uranus can give an exciting magnetism that gives connections and infatuation that does not last. Venus Mars and Pluto are sexual, manipulative, obsessive and can be fascinating. Venus Mars in Scorpio and connected to the 5th and the ascendant can make for sex appeal but everyone has a different attitude to that. If they fall in the 10th house of public life they can gain wide appeal through celebrity.

Last edited:

Claire19

I don't think I have any sexual vibe.I've noticed some girls just have it on them,but as far as myself goes.I think I am pretty plain and simple and am not the type to intrigue anyone.
Some have the sexy vibe,others the sensual(noticed it with Venus Rising).
Others have an impressive vibe,that make you go wow.
And there are many vibes too that make someone attractive except for sexy.

I do believe that other than Scorpio placements,Pisces placements also would make one sexy and/or mysterious.

As far as Venus goes,I have Venus conjunct Mars.Venus in the 1st,Mars at the end of the 12th.
Also Venus sextile Moon.
Venus conjunct Neptune.
Mars sextile Moon
Mars conjunct Neptune.

I do have the body that Venus in the first is described to have,curvy,but not the vibe.
Of course all those conjunction come from my 6 planets in Capricorn and Capricorn asc.So I can see why there seems to be a lack of excitement in my appearance.
But then I also have Scorpio moon...hm...don't know.
I have Mars conjunct Neptune in the 8th exact. Mars is also a wide conjunct to Venus in Libra there. These are all sextile Pluto.
I have Neptune ruling as well. I have been called sexy but again it is in the eye of the beholder. :love: