In your opinion, what aspects say you have sex appeal?

chiron

In your opinion, what aspects would make a person have sex appeal? I was reading a board and one person said mars square neptune would make you give off sexual vibes, but I haven't really noticed it. When I mean sexual vibes, it would mean a person would be attracted to you by your mannerisms, when you walk in the room or just basically something that you exude.

Kerrie

Im thinking is it more the compatibility between charts rather than just one thing. A lot of people would say that Brad Pitt has sex appeal, I dont think so. I think Denzil Washington has sex appeal and maybe someone else doesnt.

Dont they say interactions in synastry between Mars and Venus for sex appeal.

Venus conj Asc or mars conj Asc -- could be lots of things really. Libra rising.

May I suggest you read the 'welcome to the world of astrology’ and other ---sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc. At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines & tips

also worth mentioning we have a good search feature here on AW, bit like google using keywords

Vagabondgirl

Sun-mars aspects for men and moon-venus aspects for women? Or a combination perhaps? Aspects with uranus and venus maybe? Mars, venus on ascendent...

Moulin

I agree about Venus or Mars conj asc.

It is very noticeable in me and i have taurus in my 1st and my venus/AC is in Aries... i have Mars in the first too!

In fact, my venus and mars are switched. Venus in aries 21', mars in taurus 21', so i have an exact aspect where the rulers are in each others signs. Does that make sense. I know there is a term for it, which has escaped my memory!

Arian Maverick

In fact, my venus and mars are switched. Venus in aries 21', mars in taurus 21', so i have an exact aspect where the rulers are in each others signs. Does that make sense. I know there is a term for it, which has escaped my memory!

Mutual reception, perhaps? :unsure:

I've read that individuals who have a Pisces Ascendant in the Scorpio Decanate tend to exude sexuality. Here's the link: Keys to Your External Self: PISCES Rising and Decans.

You may be one of the sexiest of all members of the whole zodiac. Neptune contributes very much to your good looks and mannerisms -- dark eyes, often wavy or curly hair, soft features, petiteness, grace, charm, while Scorpio/Pluto can enhance your sensuousness and sexiness. You may get admiring looks and compliments from those who would like to know you better, even intimately. Sometimes, unfortunately, you may be too sexy for your own good and receive some suggestions, advances, and propositions you just don't need.

I don't have much sex appeal, so perhaps I have an Aries Ascendant after all! :lol:

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

It looks like venus and mars aspects in general have some sexual magnetism.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/venusmarsaspects.html

Venus conjunct mars:
"These people possess personal magnetism in spades. They live and breathe romantic/sexual relationships. It is generally easy for them to form relationships, unless the conjunction is severely afflicted. They ooze sexuality, and they are generally quite impulsive with regards to entering new relationships."

Vagabondgirl

I have this aspect.... Mars-venus. Some guys tell me I have it:sideways:

But I read Brad Pitt has venus conjunct moon and he is a "sex object":tongue:

rahu

Banned
mars conjunct venus or mars square venus are usually very .venus conjunction/square to uranus also bring sexual attraction
rahu

Moulin

Geez Arian Mave, without being vain that description sounds exactly like me!
hmmm and i thought i WAS Aries AC :D

Claire19

In your opinion, what aspects would make a person have sex appeal? I was reading a board and one person said mars square neptune would make you give off sexual vibes, but I haven't really noticed it. When I mean sexual vibes, it would mean a person would be attracted to you by your mannerisms, when you walk in the room or just basically something that you exude.
Supposedly Mars Neptune contacts have strong sex appeal and especially in men I have read. I think this kind of IT factor is rather hard to pin down, the elusive Neptunian quality. I think they may exude a kind of aura of glamour or mystery. THe way a person purports themselves with walk and talk I imagine would add to all this. It may be an unconscious thing that is natural and cant be manufactured. It often gives popularity with screen stars.

kbell

I have Mars Neptune conjunct AC. I don't find myself sexy, but people comment on the way I carry myself or the way I walk or something silly. I never see myself the way people say I am.

Claire19

mars conjunct venus or mars square venus are usually very .venus conjunction/square to uranus also bring sexual attraction
rahu
I agree that Venus with Uranus gives magnetism but often unstable and not lasting. The excitement cannot endure.

Mars square Venus can give conflicts with love and sex such as unsuitable objects of desire or bad timing. Mars conjunct Venus tends to attract love and sex together.

Kerrie

My niece has a Mars, Mercury and Venus conjunction in Libra in the 7th - she is only a year and a half and she commands attention. It is quiet funny actually people that meet her for the first time are instantly memerised by her, I have been to 2 parties this year and grown men my age just stare at her. I do get protected and wonder what the heck is going on. I cant get over what an affect she has on people. Everyone adores her... yes including me.

Claire19

I have this aspect.... Mars-venus. Some guys tell me I have it:sideways:

But I read Brad Pitt has venus conjunct moon and he is a "sex object":tongue:
I dont find him particularly sexy, dont know why. Venus Moon aspects love their mothers and their homes. Have charming manner and pleasant.