Change in Job

Sivan

Hello All,

Had few job offers and I made a bad choice two years ago. I am not able to get out of this and get any better job and I am losing hope every day. Can anyone read my chart and let me know when job change is destined for me

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup now transit mars scorpio asc, mars lord 6th for employment too,
jup trine sun pisces 5th for luck-edu-position/promotion, sun lord 10th for career,
jup effective mid-course feb-may 019 to watch for;

jup lord 2nd/5th for luck-finances-position etc;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;
light cow ghee diya daily morning at the pooja at home;

sat karaka for work/employment now transit jup own sag 2nd for fin;
earnings from distant lands probably;

sat 2.5yrs transit 12th from moon, start 7.5yrs sadesati,
family-fin under stress however;

sat sag aspect own acq 4th good for property matters,
but may not be good for health of mother to care;
observe fast sat evenings;
natal sat elevated 12th libra for foreign lands/expenses;

rahu-mars dasa till age 35 ending now,
health and relationship/marriage affected probably
;

rahu taurus 7th, love of food-comforts,
foreign relationships, foreign travels;
mars-ketu scorpio asc, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
pain-injury-surgery head-urological inflammations etc;

ketu now transit moon cap 3rd,
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees-arms-shoulders-ears;
detachment from mother-siblings to care;

float 1.25kg white til over clean flowing river tues after sunset,
with prayers at Mata Bhadrakali temple;

mars-rahu opp, rise-fall in life, impact on health-relationships;
observe fast Amavasya evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
pray for welfare of ancestors;
wear brown Gomedh over pendant touching heart;

16yrs jup dasa from age 35+, natal jup own sag 2nd,
good for family-finances-advisory roles;
jup trine aries 6th for employment, trine leo 10th for career;

hope information helps take stock, keep expectations modest now;
hope jup transit scorpio asc helps realise natal jup sag 2nd for family-fin, under stress though;
while sat too has started the sade-sati transit 12th from moon;
jup dasa starts at 35+ sooner;

cancer 9th badhaka for scorpio asc,
stress-delay in luck-edu-father-travels;
moon cap 3rd ambitious-hardworking,
moon aspect own cancer protective of luck,
under stress-delay though;

most planets between ketu-rahu,
ketu transits over planets in sequence,
detachments and pain-injury-surgery;
rahu transits over planets in sequence clouding things;

rahu now 1.5yr transit badhaka cancer 9th,
foreign travels-pilgrimage under stress-delay;

do promptly ack, care share salient pointwise feedbacks
how true-insightful-helpful-prospective,
traits-talents-health-events-trends etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Sivan

Thank you for your reply.

------at karaka for work/employment now transit jup own sag 2nd for fin;
earnings from distant lands probably;

>> Yes , I am working abroad

----sat 2.5yrs transit 12th from moon, start 7.5yrs sadesati,
family-fin under stress however;

>> More stress from work

--mars-ketu scorpio asc, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
>> I like research and into it to some extent .

--pain-injury-surgery head-urological inflammations etc;
--pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees-arms-shoulders-ears;
--detachment from mother-siblings to care;

>> By god's grace no injuries or other things. I am abroad and away from my parents/siblings

cancer 9th badhaka for scorpio asc,
stress-delay in luck-edu-father-travels;
moon cap 3rd ambitious-hardworking,
moon aspect own cancer protective of luck,
under stress-delay though;

>> Yes, I believe in hard work and ambitious. Yes, felt lucky that got more than I deserve. Just past 1 year hopes are down with the job search.

Sivan

Regarding jupiter dasa, though it is 2/5th lord in 2nd for scorpio lagna, it is in the star of venus (7/12th lord) . Still can I expect positive results?

Jupiter in venus nakshatra
Venus in jupiter nakshatra

Haran

Hello Sivan,

I am trying to give some readings for you and I am not experienced actually.

For your question of job change, I don't see any planet transit helping now except Saturn. As you have 7-1/2 Saturn period now going on, there are chances for job change.

Also you said Venus and Guru exchanging their Nakshatra positions, it cannot be considered much good as "Exchange Yoga"(Parivarthana) for Vrishchika Lagna people. However, you can get moderate results during Guru dasa.

Rahu in 7:
you will be attracted towards foreign jobs, or, a different job than in your area.
you may be signing contracts on compulsion and then you will be trapped. you or your partner may even breach the faithfulness. you may feel dissatisfied with your business partner because of unclear deals. you may take risks and sometimes end up in danger.

sun in 5: you can perform well in investments and speculation, acting, creativity.

mercury weak in 5th: you will struggle to achieve in education and achieving artistic targets.

Sat Ret in 12 - general reading:
--work nature from back end,
--you may work for human welfare & service
--you may want to escape from social pressures.
--you may get hospitalization or imprisonment.
--you might have travelled abroad after delay/ obstruction till 30 yrs.
-- (based on navamsa chart)
"the livelihood is through women, women needs, cows and other animals, medicines, beautification,singing, dancing, textile, jewellery and cinema."
Also: " ornaments, flowers, buying & selling, vehicles, perfumes, music etc"

Saturn in Libra:
You will be diplomatic in talks with others, you will follow tactics in talks,
you will follow justice.

Ketu in Lagna:
Ketu is good doer for Vrischika Lagna (for you).
You should avoid keeping bad company of people.

Mars in Lagna:
Aggressive personality, courageous.
This position of Mars also gives injuries and burns to head.
Recklessness shall be avoided as it could lead to accidents.

mars and ketu in 6th - asp frm rahu (from astrosaxena.com)
- the person may be very courageous/ aggressive to risk
- often gets into accidents, bloodshed, surgeries. esp in hip area
- sudden outburst of anger may exist

Also you may be a mysterious person to others and sometimes for yourself in confusion of own identity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Current rahu dasa/Mars Antardasa - will end by Apr 2019. From Nov 2015 (Venus, sun, moon antardasas) there is no good timing for profession. It will continue through this period. Remedy for Rahu should be tried.
(As a side note drive safely on roads and wear guards).

Next Guru dasa (from Apr 2019) is supposed to give good results but as Saturn is associated, you may get problem in family life, health issues (liver indicated) and in work also. Also Jupiter (in Sagittarius) is under Nakshatra Lordship of Venus who is inimical. (Hope for moderate results).

Remedy for Saturn should be tried.
-------------------------------------------

Transit (Gochara ) results:
Shani - is the first phase of 7-1/2 and will be 2nd cycle for you causing wealth accumulation (in general opinion). (from 26 jan 2017 to 3 yrs 24 Jan 2020)

Also Shani will give mixed results for Makara rasi (moon sign).

--Saturn here makes you a justice-seeking soul, inclined towards participation in social work. Native works relentlessly during this time. You want to attain name and fame in life.

--You might switch your job during this phase.

--It is a positive period as it gives victory over opponents. You do however feel tensed and alone at times.
--You might take up spiritual travel with parents during the first phase.

(Help under-privileged persons as a remedy for Saturn)

Rahu in 7th house : 18 aug 2017 - 7 mar 2019
- married life will see some disputes Or spouse will face health issues
- caution required in money matters
- co-workers may not be in harmony
- you may make association with other caste/ religion person

Ketu transiting to 1: 18 aug 2017 - 7 mar 2019
Already Ketu is in 1st in birth chart.
-- expenses increase and savings reduce
-- shouldn't apply for loans
-- some confusion happens in life and also in married life

Regarding Jupiter's transit, I see it is
10/11/2018 - 3/29/2019 - Scorpio (11th house)
3/29/2019 - 4/22/2019 - Sagittarius (12 th)
4/22/2019 - 11/4/2019 - again Scorpio -Retrograde (11th)
11/4/2019 - 3/29/2020 - again Sagittarius (12th)

Generally 11th house position is good for finance, family and in society.

And, 12th house position (being loss house), you may spend money but in some good deeds (like spiritual journeys). You may be away from kids. You may face some difficulty in business.

-------------
Overall remedy:
- for weak Mercury
- for malefic Rahu, Ketu
- for partially malefic Saturn
- if you think you need to control your aggressiveness with others, you have to do remedy for Mars.

------------

Thanks!
Haran

Sivan

Can anyone look at my horoscope and let me know when I get a new job. It is get tougher to continue in my current job.

vedam33

At present you might be facing lot of stress and I feel it is very difficult for you to change of job in the current antardasa,don’t take hasty decision of resignation,as at present you might be losing your patience in your current job

RishiRahul

Hello All,

Had few job offers and I made a bad choice two years ago. I am not able to get out of this and get any better job and I am losing hope every day. Can anyone read my chart and let me know when job change is destined for me

26/mar/1984
23:33:30
dindigul

Hello,

I wonder if you were in the lookout for a job opening since the first quarter 2015, and specially after Nov 2015, which you finally got in Aug 2016 (as you have mentioned later).

Thereafter between March to June 2018 you may felt somewhat restricted to opine for another change; which could have gotten difficult after Oct 2018.

I wonder if something like this transpired....?

RishiRahul

Sivan

Hello Sir,

>>>>I wonder if you were in the lookout for a job opening since the first quarter 2015, and specially after Nov 2015, which you finally got in Aug 2016 (as you have mentioned later).

I started looking for job in dec 2015 and got one in jan 2016, but was hesitant but later took this job in july 2016

>>Thereafter between March to June 2018 you may felt somewhat restricted to opine for another change; which could have gotten difficult after Oct 2018.

Yes, I started looking for job in June 2018 and initially had interviews from great companies / got positive feedback but after september 2018 got rejected and things became difficult after that. This continues until now.

When can I expect a good change ?

ANUP

Good Chances...???

Well be patient.Time is not favourable for your job session.Since last sept 2018,you are facing various isses on important fronts like finance,money,status,lacking peace of mind etc.Yes, you might be enjoying a good support from a friend.

Wit till the year 2021 though its far away but for bright future but saturn going to strike for this all happiness.

Good luck,

Anup
kascorner.com

Sivan

Thank you.

>>Since last sept 2018,you are facing various isses on important fronts like finance,money,status,lacking peace of mind etc.Yes, you might be enjoying a good support from a friend.

Not happy with job, and by god's grace don't have any other issues yet.

ANUP

Let the good event happens at the right time.Since last sept 2018 ( and this may be Oct,Nov 2018 albiet if your birth time has to be rectified), i mean antardasa has merely started as per my system and will be spanning till Nov 2020, so you should be mentally prepared for such issues in coming time.

Good luck

-Anup
kascorner.com

Sivan

Thanks for replying. If this Jup dasa/Jup bhukthi is not good in these aspects, how will be the rest of Jupiter dasa ? 2021 time frame you mentioned is Jup/Sat ?

And just curious what system do you use?

Last edited:

RishiRahul

Hello,

I wonder if you were in the lookout for a job opening since the first quarter 2015, and specially after Nov 2015, which you finally got in Aug 2016 (as you have mentioned later).

Thereafter between March to June 2018 you may felt somewhat restricted to opine for another change; which could have gotten difficult after Oct 2018.

I wonder if something like this transpired....?

RishiRahul

Hello Sir,

>>>>I wonder if you were in the lookout for a job opening since the first quarter 2015, and specially after Nov 2015, which you finally got in Aug 2016 (as you have mentioned later).

I started looking for job in dec 2015 and got one in jan 2016, but was hesitant but later took this job in july 2016

>>Thereafter between March to June 2018 you may felt somewhat restricted to opine for another change; which could have gotten difficult after Oct 2018.

Yes, I started looking for job in June 2018 and initially had interviews from great companies / got positive feedback but after september 2018 got rejected and things became difficult after that. This continues until now.

When can I expect a good change ?

Hello,

Job openings or changes will be pursued from April/May 2019.
Which will lead you within 33 days from 10 Aug 2019 to it.

There might be a location change factor to deal with; while the net profit of your finances may be less (earnings minus expenditure).

While the period will have its constant stresses, and whatever happens may not be as per your wishes; you will be proud to have achieved.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Last edited:

Sivan

Hello RishiRahul Sir,

Thanks for your accurate predictions. I have a job offer and joining date is 26th August. It is in different location as you predicted. In the mean time my employer says they will match my offer. You have mentioned that :

While the period will have its constant stresses, and whatever happens may not be as per your wishes; you will be proud to have achieved.

So, is it a good idea to stay in the current place or proceed with new offer ?

Thank you again

RishiRahul

Hello,

Job openings or changes will be pursued from April/May 2019.
Which will lead you within 33 days from 10 Aug 2019 to it.

There might be a location change factor to deal with; while the net profit of your finances may be less (earnings minus expenditure).

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Hello RishiRahul Sir,

Thanks for your accurate predictions. I have a job offer and joining date is 26th August. It is in different location as you predicted. In the mean time my employer says they will match my offer. You have mentioned that :

So, is it a good idea to stay in the current place or proceed with new offer ?

Thank you again

Hello Sivam,

Astrology and divinatory methods if well applied, can be pretty accurate!!

Presently from Sept 2019 the period ushers you to 11 to 20 October2019, which marks an environmental change.

RishiRahul