Lost wallet

ShadowSs

Banned
Good day everyone,

Could someone help me decipher this chart? I'm not the querent as I've asked this question for someone else. The question is : Where is his wallet?
Therefore, I must take the ruler of 7th house, right? So, he is Mercury and by my understanding, for missing objects we must take the 2nd house ruler, which in this case is...Mars. I've also read that if the planets are above the horizon, there are chances to be found, but then my knowledge in horary is very limited. Can anyone help?

He lost his wallet since yesterday and still cannot find it. He thinks he lost it at the airport or on the bus towards the airport. Not sure though.

Thank you !

Attachments

• lost wallet.JPG
    lost wallet.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 47
I'll give this a shot.

Querent is the rising or moon (both Aquarius). Moon is in the 12th house, and the sun is in the 7th; which, by my understanding this is a good sign. 2nd house trines the moon, which is a good sign. Moon is also placed within the ascendant (30 degrees), so it should be near? 2nd house is in a positive aspect to the sun, right?

It's only a wallet, yes? Then by my understanding, yes, you consider mercury. It's in Virgo, earth, so I'm assuming it's on the floor. Maybe fell out of the bag or in the car? Under the seat? In the door? Between the seats?

Something is telling me it's near a window or something that has windows. You know the pockets in the door? Maybe it fell out of his pocket (if he stores it in his ***) and fell into the door pocket when he got out of the car. If it isn't in the car contact the bus and jet company and ask them if they found anything.

That's my guess. I think you'll find it. Best of luck.

Last edited:
On a side note, I've never done this, but I'll draw a card and a signifcantor and see what that says.

On a side note, before I drew, the Fool randomly jumped out of the deck. I believe this is a good sign. And the Knight of Cups. Are you a Scorpio? Or is there a Scorpio surrounding the topic?

So, I drew the 3 of cups and the Knight of Wands. I believe this indicates a reunion. Did you travel with a Leo? They may have significance in finding the wallet. It's also an indication that you must take charge and that there may be a delay in finding it. But it all suggests you will find it.

Also, my judgment may be clouded cause I really need to take a long ****.

ShadowSs

Banned
Thank you all for your messages. No, the wallet has not been found, yet. Looked in the areas you guys specified but it's nowhere to be found.

Cheers !

tikana

first of all who asked the question
and what is your relationship with him? friends or lovers or boss ..

Thank you all for your messages. No, the wallet has not been found, yet. Looked in the areas you guys specified but it's nowhere to be found.

Cheers !

No problem. I'm busy with all these welding applications and testing, but I'm interested in relating this to tarot. Never did tarot on missing objects before. I'll look into a spread these days off and see if the cards say anything.

If you're interested let me know. But do update us. Those two cards (I think) suggest "reunion" and that it would take time (also suggests a Leo; so, if he a Leo? It would coincide with the other poster). Maybe after your trip (?) you'd find he forgot his wallet? :p

aquarius7000

Hi,

Querent = Saturn via House 1
Owner of the wallet = Sun via House 7 (as romantically involved)
Owner's wallet = Venus via House 8 of the chart (=wallet owner's 2nd house)

Venus, the wallet, is in its sign of fall (Virgo). In the chart, Virgo is intercepted. So it is hidden somewhere, where it is not easy to find.

Moon's last aspect was with Venus (wallet) and its next will be with the Sun, but of an opposition. Moon is on the Asc. (querent = you). It could be that you might find it for your partner, but with difficulty. It is in the direction of South (by west). It could be close to the Earth (meaning in a low position). This is because Venus is in Virgo (an Earth sign).

Please post the result and keep us updated. It helps everyone learn.

Last edited:

Abby83

Another good question is when will you find the wallet.

It's funny because like this situation, I started a thread a while back asking where a dvd was, and it was supposedly in my house. Over a yr later my husband found it in a place I had looked 7 times :).

ShadowSs

Banned
Thank you everyone for your messages.

Aquarious, I will most definitely keep the thread updated. It's good to have examples on where to look at!
I have this feeling myself that is somewhere hidden on the floor, maybe under some furniture or so.

Abby, that is amazing! It's good when people keep these updated so we can actually see what is the outcome in the end and if it fits with all the interpretations.

Platypus, I'm completely oblivious to tarot spreads and tarot in general. It's an odd and unique approach to horary to bring tarot in. I suppose you will see how that works!

I'll come back with news when I have any. Have a good time y'all !

Hoekay ShadowSs:

I did a compress spread. This relates directly to a position of the "area" denoted by the cards where it might be. I would post a picture but I don't use a wallet; I just keep my cards separate. I have uneven hips, and long hair, so I don't like it when a guy approaches me from behind and thinks I'm a woman.

Anyways, reversed cards are "no". The pattern of what I drew is as follows:

******************************(9 of swords reversed)
*********(Page of Swords reversed)*****************(8 of swords)
(10 of wands reversed)*********************************(Queen of Cups reversed)
*********(The Supernatural reversed)****************(8 of Coins reversed)
******************************(3 of swords reversed)

Note the Page of Swords and Queen of cups. Although they are reverse they do dictate the type of area it is. The cards that aren't reversed do show the direction in this "area/room" (whatever you want to call it). You only have one card that is upright. So, by the sounds of it, you'll find it South West and in a high place. (Yes, this spread doesn't follow the typically direction of a compass). It's indication it is chest high and near. The 8 of swords indicates "Near a window, bookshelf or desk; with the cutlery or cutting tools" (Apprentice Books, 2005). The page of swords implies "In the child's room, in the TV or game room; a younger child or younger sibling has it" (Apprentice Books, 2005). Queen of cups " In the bedroom, kitchen, dining room, laundry room; your wife, mother or grandmother has it" (Apprentice Books, 2005). Then, cups represent "Near a source of water (sink, toilet, washer, etc.) in a “soft” place (couch, bed, etc.)" (Apprentice Books, 2005).

Another note; my deck has 2 wildcards. The supernatural is not a typical card. So I'm unsure what this could mean. But the card indicates curiosity. A note from the text: "I've learned teh hard way that there are some things that should remain a mystery and should be left alone. Of course, discover which at your own risk." I have no idea what this is implying in your case. But it is also reverse; so it may mean nothing.

In conclusion I think your gut instinct MAY be right. Based on the horary cast, it may be in the washer, or under the couch, and maybe a jacket (near to the chest/waist high). Maybe a jacket on the couch, a jacket in the washer machine. Find something in these areas suggest that are in the South West portion of the room (consider the actual SW position).

This is a quick read. I'll take a picture and read some more if this doesn't help you out. You're probably going to find his wallet. Best of luck, mate.

Thanks to John Frawley in The Horary Textbook (Apprentice Books, 2005).

Maybe work clothes? Is your romantic interest an architect or in the food industry? Whatever clothes he typically wears; maybe? Is he a Cancer? The Queen of Cups also represents a Cancer. Or are you a Cancer? Some posters state "he has it", or something related to him is where it is, so, if so, that is interesting that the Cancer showed in the reading.

Oh, in regards to tarot I found it to be pretty darn good. It's not so much "accurate", but it is rather like throwing a ball in a general direction and hitting near the fence. It's very general, but at least the ball is typically in the ball park.

I've only had 2 professional readings done on me, and freakingly enough, they have been quite accurate or within the ball park range. It predicted a lot of things in my life and some things that are happening today. And, when I get the reading done in person they are usually asking me questions (based on the cards) that are really close/hidden from them. They wouldn't have a CLUE on some of the things asked if it wasn't for the cards. I don't even think they could read the body language given the accuracy. My 2nd reading got me interested in doing readings and I've been quite spot on for other people. Hopefully I help you out here.

Readings are very draining for me. The connection with the cards is very odd. It may be my 8th house sun. I've had dreams of people or events that have come true or I later met. Lots of supernatural things. But anyways, sorry for derailing your thread. :p

Last edited: