Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalinka

Yesterday descendant kings won....every method of prediction have its own way of picking asc desc

are u serious?! ASC is always the same, whether Western,vedic or kp. And if it's so as u say, then don't tell anyone who uses Western that ASC is always fav, since they use another ASC/dsc Method than you ;)

Jibreil

Banned
are u serious?! ASC is always the same, whether Western,vedic or kp. And if it's so as u say, then don't tell anyone who uses Western that ASC is always fav, since they use another ASC/dsc Method than you ;)

He's is right. Every method has it own way of picking who is ASC/DSC
Western (Frawley) Odds (Fav/Dog | ASC/DSC)

Sandeepan

Is it like I am checking horoscope of John and in vedic he is asc and in western he is dsc?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Astrology is astrology, fields may change like sports, finance or mundane, concepts dont change.

It is wrong to think rates given by bookies decides asc dsc.

Torero

Mumbai Indians
-
Kolkata Knight Riders

Hi everyone! I will also try my knowledge of sports astrology at cricket.
I use Western astrology. What confuses me is the beginning of the game, at this moment there will be 28 degrees of Aries, and this is close to a new ascendant, and this brings chaos to what will happen in the match. For me it is important in this game who starts the match.

If the Mumbai Indians start, they will win this game, and even the bookmaker makes them favorites. If Kolkata Knight Riders start the game, then given the state of the astrocard, they will win the game. The forecast is the one who serves first wins the game.
Therefore, those who place bets, it is better to wait until the start of the match, I will do so. Good luck to all!:bandit:
+-+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Perhaps I did not correctly describe my first prediction. Many things in this sport are new to me. But when I saw that the ball would be thrown by the first MIs, I realized that they would win, in my prediction I called this a serve. I even managed to earn a couple of dollars.

Attachments

• IPL 2020 Scores - Cricket India Live - Opera 2020-10-16 16.42.22.png
    IPL 2020 Scores - Cricket India Live - Opera 2020-10-16 16.42.22.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 21
  • GlassPanelForm 2020-10-16 20.30.24.jpg
    GlassPanelForm 2020-10-16 20.30.24.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 25

BlackHat786

+-+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Perhaps I did not correctly describe my first prediction. Many things in this sport are new to me. But when I saw that the ball would be thrown by the first MIs, I realized that they would win, in my prediction I called this a serve. I even managed to earn a couple of dollars.
I have been follower of your football predictions....hope to see more of you on cricket

Sandeepan

good one!!

+-+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Torero

Rajasthan Royals
-
Royal Challengers Bangalore

In this game, I give the advantage to Rajasthan Royals, since at the start of the game, their astrological position on the map is better than their opponent. I think it will be a tough fight, but Rajasthan Royals will win.
:bandit:Good luck to all!

BlackHat786

Rajasthan Royals
-

In this game, I give the advantage to Rajasthan Royals, since at the start of the game, their astrological position on the map is better than their opponent. I think it will be a tough fight, but Rajasthan Royals will win.
How you know that Rajasthan royals will start in this game ?

Jibreil

Banned
Rajasthan Royals
-

Good to see you here mate. Wishing you the best :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.