Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeepan

I have no logic no sense and no knowledge in astrology. I was trying to clear doubts.

Next time you watch in IPL toss, hear the referee mention who the home captain is.
Looking at IPL website and taking first team as Ascendant and second as descendant is utter nuinsance on NEUTRAL GROUNDS......logic and common sense dies here....there is no home team and away team on just 3 neutral grounds....

Devil

All matches in neutral grounds will be having a Home and Away team in Cricket/Soccer/Hockey/tennis/basketball/volleyball etc.
Choosing home/away based on Official website of any tournament is the best and most successful and accurate methods.. Rest all is Tukka who do based on Toss/favorites etc.

Prediction of any event can be done in advance by a capable practising astrologer if proper data is available and u don't have to wait for Toss/odds to know that.

Some people make good flow but take opposite asc/dsc so their results go other way.

And I'm amazed to see on other sites that senior astrologers LIKE the prediction posted by any astrologer wherein his predictions goes wrong later.. which indicates that they all going wrong and which is surprising to see as they been predicting since ages and still nowhere to any good accuracy

BlackHat786

All matches in neutral grounds will be having a Home and Away team in Cricket/Soccer/Hockey/tennis/basketball/volleyball etc.
Choosing home/away based on Official website of any tournament is the best and most successful and accurate methods.. Rest all is Tukka who do based on Toss/favorites etc.

Prediction of any event can be done in advance by a capable practising astrologer if proper data is available and u don't have to wait for Toss/odds to know that.

Some people make good flow but take opposite asc/dsc so their results go other way.

And I'm amazed to see on other sites that senior astrologers LIKE the prediction posted by any astrologer wherein his predictions goes wrong later.. which indicates that they all going wrong and which is surprising to see as they been predicting since ages and still nowhere to any good accuracy

Some people make good flow but take opposite asc/dsc so their results go other. These are the people who take home and away teams on neutral grounds....😂😂

Rohit123

Banned
DC vs RR

Toss win by DSC guess DELHI win toss
If Delhi win toss, and choose bat first
Then TRIGGER will change DC perform ASC

Match should win by DSC and RR will come out as a winner.

DC to bat first, able to play average+ in power play, but slow down in 7-14 over near, can see single double more. From 15-20 over DC pick up speed and able to reach near 163 (not sure)

In chasing RR to start average for 4 overs, but from 5-13 over Delhi back with bowling attack n try to control match in such over, BUT ? RR not leave this game RR try to fight back whole innigs, from 16-20 over RR getting EDGE..

So according me today RR clear the rope and get 2 points...

Even I can see that if anything goes Reverse. Even then also RR having victory chnaces. If flow goes opposite.

shiva

DC v RR

Ketu sub in favor of RR
(7:30-8:22 ist)
Let's see fall of wkts of DC..

7:30-7:34
7:44
7:45-7:48

Sun sub in favor of DC.
(8:33-9:27 ist)

viru

Italy Netherland
Netherland winner

Estiona v Armenia
Armenia winner

Portugal vs Sweden
Sweden win or draw

Romania vs Austria
Austria winner

Iceland v Belgium
Iceland winner

Norway v North Ireland
North Ireland

England v Denmark
Denmark winner.

Russia v Hungary
Hungary or draw

msdian

Moon sub starts from 9:28 ist.

Let's see fall of wkts of RR.

9:45
9:46-9:52
9:53-10:08
10:55-11:01

9:39 1st wicket
9:43 2nd wicket
10:11 3rd wicket

where are wickets between 9:45 - 10:08?

11:00 7th wicket, this is absolute brilliant, but where is wicket between 9:45 - 10:08?

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
Bangalore vs Punjab

- Par or Above Par score by RCB
- RCB can lose 1 or 2 wick at start
- KXIP to lose 1 wick but top order should guide them through the chase

Rohit123

Banned
RCB vs KXIP

Punjab chase good score comfortably, and win this close Match, last 3 over of game helping RCB. but may that would be to late..

KXIP win

Torero

Mumbai Indians
-
Kolkata Knight Riders

Hi everyone! I will also try my knowledge of sports astrology at cricket.
I use Western astrology. What confuses me is the beginning of the game, at this moment there will be 28 degrees of Aries, and this is close to a new ascendant, and this brings chaos to what will happen in the match. For me it is important in this game who starts the match.

If the Mumbai Indians start, they will win this game, and even the bookmaker makes them favorites. If Kolkata Knight Riders start the game, then given the state of the astrocard, they will win the game. The forecast is the one who serves first wins the game.
Therefore, those who place bets, it is better to wait until the start of the match, I will do so. Good luck to all!:bandit:

Last edited:

BlackHat786

Mumbai Indians
-
Kolkata Knight Riders

Hi everyone! I will also try my knowledge of sports astrology at cricket.
I use Western astrology. What confuses me is the beginning of the game, at this moment there will be 28 degrees of Aries, and this is close to a new ascendant, and this brings chaos to what will happen in the match. For me it is important in this game who starts the match.

If the Mumbai Indians start, they will win this game, and even the bookmaker makes them favorites. If Kolkata Knight Riders start the game, then given the state of the astrocard, they will win the game. The forecast is the one who serves first wins the game.
Therefore, those who place bets, it is better to wait until the start of the match, I will do so. Good luck to all!:bandit:
Ascendant is favorites and descendant is underdogs

Rohit123

Banned
MI vs KKR

Caption changed, Morgan will take charge of KKR from today !

Match will move till last over,of game.

Magical Knigts for KKR night's !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.