when will I hear news from school related to my degree application

Suede

hi all

hope you are all well. I would like to get your advice on this chart.
I have applied for master with few university about a month ago. I am now getting a bit anxious and would like to know when I will hear back from the schools and wonder if it will be good news or bad new..

The ASC is in the last degree of Libra.. does it mean this chart is not valid at all.

Please kindly help.. many thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_application.84587.17386.jpg
    astro_2gw_application.84587.17386.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 31

tikana

i am seeing at least 3

moon / venus/merc - translation of light
then there is
merc/venus/saturn - collection of light
then there is
moon / venus trine
then there is venus to saturn

How many schools have you applied to ?

Sunrise

hi all

hope you are all well. I would like to get your advice on this chart.
I have applied for master with few university about a month ago. I am now getting a bit anxious and would like to know when I will hear back from the schools and wonder if it will be good news or bad new..

The ASC is in the last degree of Libra.. does it mean this chart is not valid at all.

Please kindly help.. many thanks

the chart is valid!
if it will be good news or bad new..
good news

Suede

Thanks sunrise. It is good to hear it is good news. I have applied 3 school since I m not 100% confident. Tikana also point out there are few key dates.

Are ALL 3 good news?

Based on the key aspect tikana mention, it would be with 1 - 3 weeks?

Thanks everyone.

tikana

Hi Tiana

Omg.. I have applied 3 school (just in case I got rejected)
Thanks

you applied to 3 you were afraid that you would be rejected? that explains venus being so weak in aries

If merc falls into ruling your 9th house (1 school already approved you :))

can you do me a favor please please post region chart ..
your 9th house cusp is in critical degree. I wanna know which sign or signs fall in 9th

Sunrise.. please don't reply until we see regio chart..

withour regio chart I am aching to say all 3 will get you in.. but I don't wanna say anything until I see regio chart

Last edited:

Sunrise

wait what? you got one rejection?

your 9th house cusp is in critical degree. I wanna know which sign or signs fall in 9th

Sunrise.. please don't reply until we see regio chart..

What a pity, now i saw it,

Suede

Thanks. Sorry it is a silly question... (I m commuting so bit tricky to research)
What is region chart and how to cast it. Is it related to location i m in ie London?

I will do more research when I arrive office.

Thanks

tikana

Thanks. Sorry it is a silly question... (I m commuting so bit tricky to research)
What is region chart and how to cast it. Is it related to location i m in ie London?

I will do more research when I arrive office.

Thanks

SORRY TYPO! .. the house is placdus.. you need Regiomantus whatever it is called.. go to astro.com when you create a chart you will see house something drop window.. just look for placidus/default.. change it to Regio whatever
don't change a thing on the chart.. just house distribution.. Rats, I need to take typing class ROFL.

Suede

REALLY!!!!.. you totally make my day :kissing: :kissing: :kissing::love:

and based on the degree you describe and the house they are in (2 and 5), I suspect each degree represent weeks not days? because the official guidance is 4-6 weeks, my application is confirmed a month ago, so it could be any minute from now on....

Thanks very much. I learn new things everyday

tikana

merc already connected with venus - that is 1 yes
then we have moon/merc/venus - TOL that is yes
my ONLY hesistation is merc.venus / Saturn since there is a square and Saturn seems to Collect lights from merc and venus .. square here is abit pesky that is the only concern

Suede

Thanks Tikana. What u describe is possible because usually they need to go through formal paper work before give out an offer.

I will definitely keep u all inform on my result.

Thanks

Suede

Hi. Everyone

It is unbelievable. After conversation this morning I got an email from one of the school talking about something like I was accepted already, which I don't have a clue.

So I wrote back and asked them what is it about. They came back saying my offer letter already sent out 2 weeks ago. It may have lost in mail!! So it is like what Tikana has described, one school already approved

I m holding my breath and see when I will get my others, hope it will be soon

Thanks so much guys