SOLAR RETURN and pregnacy

Marizkora

Goodmorning to all,

I make an attempt to read all these prognostic systems in order to come to a result about pregnacy or not in 2018..

I see some hopefull options but still as i am an amateur i dont know if there some hidden options that i couldn t read also..

So if anyone may take a look to the chart i would be gratefull and to have a lesson as well..
In the solar 3 options concerns me.. the first is the conjuction moon and jupiter in first.. which seems to me very nice .. but takes an opposition from uranus from the 7 th ...
the second is the neptune in 5th and last but not least
this pluto who was approaching the forth cusp and as i know this has to do with bad relations??? also saturn in the third indication of arguments???
maybe there are two different issues here but i wish i could come to a clue..

Something tells me that this solar is the most interesting of the rest years..
I must tell you also that my step mother has a serious health problem and we are all quite upset about this...

In the progressive as for the pregnacy i see moon in conjuction with uranus and maybe this has to do with the ivf techniques ..into the fiftth and in fertile sign...asc also in fertile sign 17 of cancer which is in conjuction with my natal juoiter.. .but i cant come to a clue.. in addition the mc in progressive is in AP. which as i ve read something shows about childbearing ...

The AP (aries point ) also in solar arc is near the mc but i dont know about how many orbs we must use..

According to the midpoints ... mars jupiter natal midpoint is to 24 of leo... and has already activated by NN.. and also transit jupiter from scorpio...

I have read that when we want to foresee the pregnacy issues we look about options between moon and transit saturn..
This option was a year ago when saturn in sagitarius make an opposition with my asc and moon in 11 of gemini.
OF course i had a pregnacy which unfortunately wasnt fullterm...

Saturn will have the next option with my moon when it come to capricorn.. but this option will not be major, so i dont know if it is strong enough to give pregnacy..

I would like to tell about another option i m reading on my charts..
I know that the midpoint of pregnacy is moon/ venus.. which natally is at 0 of leo...
but in solar arc this midpoint is in 7 of virgo... When this midpoint meets by hard options the neptune then we have miscarriages..
At this time neptune is in pisces and retrogate around 13 orbs..
Also i don tknow and this is an important how many orbs i must use...

At last i see also progressive sun in conjuction with natal venus.. and this is a very nice option as i know but with many orbs still....

Thank you very much for being welcome and had the oppurtunity ti express my questions..
I would appreciate if someone could untangle my thoughts which are a mess...

Attachments

• astro_32gw_mar_20171215.30651.19748 SOLAR RETURN.jpg
    astro_32gw_mar_20171215.30651.19748 SOLAR RETURN.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_31gw_mar_20171215.30810.23638SOLAR AND NATAL.jpg
    astro_31gw_mar_20171215.30810.23638SOLAR AND NATAL.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_526gw_mar_20171215.30901.26515 SOLAR ARC.jpg
    astro_526gw_mar_20171215.30901.26515 SOLAR ARC.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 28
  • astro_52gw_mar_20171215.31027.29885 PROGRESSIVE.jpg
    astro_52gw_mar_20171215.31027.29885 PROGRESSIVE.jpg