Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Animatrix

Another question, how does race fit into this equation? Like of course some races tend to have more round heads or square heads? How would you account for race when trying to spot a taurus vs a gemini?

I don't look for the shape of the head so much as you do. I look more for the eyes, the voice and the facial expressions I think. I knew an asian man who was very much alike Brad Pitt. He was half asian and half american I think. He was very good looking, but no Sun-Pluto in his case. Maybe he had Pluto-Asc, I don't know. I don't think races are much different to be honest.

What is this guy's ascendant?

Any guesses what his ascendant might be?

Sun Sagittarius
Moon Leo
Mercury and Venus in Scorpio
Mars in Libra

He is 5'10" blue eyes
Friendly with everyone, talks gesturing with his hands and touching you for emphasis (think stereotypical Italian), brilliant mind so his mouth can't keep up with his brain when he's passionate about a topic, likes public speaking but also reads a tremendous amount so solitary at times. Good sense of humor. Disciplined hard worker with lots of energy. Overindulges in rich food at times so gains weight, doesn't exercise.

His yearbook photo here:

https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/sh...rbook.jpg&sp=78e429d0d6a22faede92d90c1bd51f33

Animatrix

Re: What is this guy's ascendant?

Any guesses what his ascendant might be?

Sun Sagittarius
Moon Leo
Mercury and Venus in Scorpio
Mars in Libra

He is 5'10" blue eyes
Friendly with everyone, talks gesturing with his hands and touching you for emphasis (think stereotypical Italian), brilliant mind so his mouth can't keep up with his brain when he's passionate about a topic, likes public speaking but also reads a tremendous amount so solitary at times. Good sense of humor. Disciplined hard worker with lots of energy. Overindulges in rich food at times so gains weight, doesn't exercise.

His yearbook photo here:

https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/sh...rbook.jpg&sp=78e429d0d6a22faede92d90c1bd51f33

Hard to even guess from one picture in black and white. He could have Libra ascendant actually. I think his appearance is very Libran, but I may be wrong.

Abby83

Astromatrix, when you look at my photo, do you see the Pluto in my eyes? My asc is Scorpio but pluto is in the hidden 12th. However it conjuncts 3rd ruler (eyes) Saturn in Scorpio and is also close to The Sun. It trines Lilith and Neptune.

Oh and I’d hav3 to agree David Beckham would have to be the most ordinary guy ive ever seen. I dont find Victoria or David Beckham the slightest bit appealing, sexy, or attractive. Very boring.

Yes brook shields is sexy. I also find Christina Aguilera and Scarlett Johansson very sexy. As for men I can’t remember their names lol.

Animatrix

Astromatrix, when you look at my photo, do you see the Pluto in my eyes? My asc is Scorpio but pluto is in the hidden 12th. However it conjuncts 3rd ruler (eyes) Saturn in Scorpio and is also close to The Sun. It trines Lilith and Neptune.

Oh and I’d hav3 to agree David Beckham would have to be the most ordinary guy ive ever seen. I dont find Victoria or David Beckham the slightest bit appealing, sexy, or attractive. Very boring.

Yes brook shields is sexy. I also find Christina Aguilera and Scarlett Johansson very sexy. As for men I can’t remember their names lol.

Can't see on such a small picture. Scorpio is very much like a Plutonic influence since Pluto is the ruler of Scorpio. The same way Aries people will have a martian influence in their appearance even if their suns and ascendant makes no aspect to Mars.

David Beckham is just a good looking man, but on an average level. But he seem to be a lovely guy, it is this taurean peace about him. I would more than want to have a beer with that guy.

But some people are so extremely attractive that you never forget them, and then I mean never. Even if you just see them for five minutes or so, you remember them for the rest of your life. And such people, I believe, must have some strong Plutonic influence on their Suns and/or ascendants.

Errol Flynn for example had Sun conjunct Pluto + Pluto sextile ascendant, in very tight orbs.

Abby83

Can't see on such a small picture. Scorpio is very much like a Plutonic influence since Pluto is the ruler of Scorpio. The same way Aries people will have a martian influence in their appearance even if their suns and ascendant makes no aspect to Mars.

David Beckham is just a good looking man, but on an average level. But he seem to be a lovely guy, it is this taurean peace about him. I would more than want to have a beer with that guy.

But some people are so extremely attractive that you never forget them, and then I mean never. Even if you just see them for five minutes or so, you remember them for the rest of your life. And such people, I believe, must have some strong Plutonic influence on their Suns and/or ascendants.

Errol Flynn for example had Sun conjunct Pluto + Pluto sextile ascendant, in very tight orbs.

Yeah this sounds like the guy from my past. I don’t know the exact date or time of birth but he would have Pluto trine sun. Mercury in its own sign of Gemini. Venus and mars in Taurus. He may even possibly have moon conjunction Pluto. Saturn in Virgo trine his mars. He will forever be gorgeous and sexy. I don’t think his looks could ever fade.

JUPITERASC

Yeah this sounds like the guy from my past. I don’t know the exact date or time of birth but he would have Pluto trine sun. Mercury in its own sign of Gemini. Venus and mars in Taurus. He may even possibly have moon conjunction Pluto. Saturn in Virgo trine his mars.
He will forever be gorgeous and sexy.
I don’t think his looks could ever fade
Three hundred thousand people worldwide were born
on the same day as the "guy from your past" :smile:
presumably then they are all
"gorgeous and sexy
with looks that could never fade"
but probably not
thus proving that generalisation is fun, but unreliable

JUPITERASC

The influence of Fixed Stars is far greater :smile:
http://constellationsofwords.com/Fixedstars.htm

Abby83

Three hundred thousand people worldwide were born
on the same day as the "guy from your past" :smile:
presumably then they are all
"gorgeous and sexy
with looks that could never fade"
but probably not
thus proving that generalisation is fun, but unreliable

Don’t be so sure of this. I’ve met other ppl, male and female born around this particular date and they are all unbelievably gorgeous. I’m jealous of them.

JUPITERASC

Don’t be so sure of this. I’ve met other ppl, male and female born around this particular date
and they are all unbelievably gorgeous.
I’m jealous of them.
Unbelievably :smile:
the inference is that ONLY
those people "born around that particular date"
have these remarkable attributes
which is clearly not the case

Scorpio90

hey animatrix

I have these aspects to the ascendant, how do they all influence? Because saturn would give an aspect, another neptune, the moon another etc etc . That is, there are planets that affect the character and not the physical?

Saturn conjunction Ascendant orb +3°46'
Neptune conjunction Ascendant orb +3°53'
Pluto sextile Ascendant orb -1°12'
Mercury sextile Ascendant orb +3°50'
Uranus conjunction Ascendant orb +9°35'
Moon sextile Ascendant orb +5°28'
Mars inconjunction Ascendant orb -2°12

Animatrix

The influence of Fixed Stars is far greater :smile:
http://constellationsofwords.com/Fixedstars.htm

There are of course more to it than just Pluto, since not everyone with Sun-Pluto aspect is attractive, but unless there is a strong Pluto in the chart, the person is not likely to be moviestar-attractive at least. At least not in my opinion. People can be beatiful, cute, handsome and pretty etc, but sexual charisma = Pluto.

Animatrix

hey animatrix

I have these aspects to the ascendant, how do they all influence? Because saturn would give an aspect, another neptune, the moon another etc etc . That is, there are planets that affect the character and not the physical?

Saturn conjunction Ascendant orb +3°46'
Neptune conjunction Ascendant orb +3°53'
Pluto sextile Ascendant orb -1°12'
Mercury sextile Ascendant orb +3°50'
Uranus conjunction Ascendant orb +9°35'
Moon sextile Ascendant orb +5°28'
Mars inconjunction Ascendant orb -2°12

It's very hard to say, but lets look at the conjunctions, because they are of most influence.

Interestingly, you have both Neptune, Uranus and Saturn conjunct ascendant. Saturn should give you good bone structure, but Neptune may dissolve this and undo this effect. Uranus could give you a certain unique quality.

Pluto give anywhere from sexiness to darkness.

Scorpio90

It's very hard to say, but lets look at the conjunctions, because they are of most influence.

Interestingly, you have both Neptune, Uranus and Saturn conjunct ascendant. Saturn should give you good bone structure, but Neptune may dissolve this and undo this effect. Uranus could give you a certain unique quality.

Pluto give anywhere from sexiness to darkness.

haha that mix weird that I have, thanks animatrix! :alegre:

Animatrix

haha that mix weird that I have, thanks animatrix! :alegre:

Do you have a rather high-pitched voice? Uranus conjunct ascendant could make you an electric ball of nervous energy. I have seen this in many people even if there wasn't something unusual about the appearance, they moved very quickly and talked very quickly as well. Uranus causes people to speak very rapidly in my experience.

Scorpio90

Do you have a rather high-pitched voice? Uranus conjunct ascendant could make you an electric ball of nervous energy. I have seen this in many people even if there wasn't something unusual about the appearance, they moved very quickly and talked very quickly as well. Uranus causes people to speak very rapidly in my experience.

Yes, I have a high voice but not too much, but I do not speak fast ... on the contrary, I take a lot of breaks to talk haha

Abby83

Well I found some celebrity photos of ppl born early june 1979. These ppl are just gorgeous stunners who will be incredibly beautiful for life. They are unforgettable.

MV5BMTkyODY3MzM2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDM1OTk5MDE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
images
The last guy's born a bit later so not quite the same.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Well I found some celebrity photos of ppl born early june 1979.
These ppl are just gorgeous stunners who will be incredibly beautiful for life.
They are unforgettable.
The last guy's born a bit later so not quite the same.
Those three photos
form a miniscule proportion of
seven billion people on this planet
millions of whom are undoubtedly "incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunners"
even if they were not born in June 1979 :smile: