Transits to the relocated chart

indigo

From all I can gather,relocated charts are not as important or influential as natal.However I'd like to know if transits to a relocated chart especially if the person has lived there a long time,can over ride transits to the natal as far as house influence goes.Several years ago Pluto was transiting my relocated 3rd house.Seven of my close neighbors died.I thought this was pretty significant in terms of transits to relocated.Now that Pluto is in my relocated 4th I have lived in constant chaos in terms of several moves,always having stuff in boxes sitting around or in storage.Never settled or comfortable.
I also wonder if the Pluto transits seem more exaggerated for me because I am living near my Jupiter line and my Jupiter is ruled by Scorpio/Pluto.Saturn has been in my relocated 1st for the last few years and I cannot remember the last time I had some fun,it seems like work work and more work.
Anyone have comments or experience on transits etc to relocated?
By the way I have been relocated for 23 years and I think the longer you live somewhere the more influence it has on the chart.
Indigo

aquarius7000

In relocated charts, only the house cusps and cardinal points change......The planets, signs and aspects stay the same..
Just to stress more clearly that there would be a shift in the 4 main angles (Asc, DC, MC, IC), their aspects to the planets might also change. Again, depending on how 'angularly' the 4 angles are placed sign-wise, they might 'relocate' to other signs, too. So, from a self-assertive, impulsive, even a slightly agressive Aries Asc, the native might have a patient, stable and slow-to-anger Taurus Asc through relocation; and his way of experiencing his surroundings plus vice versa would accordingly change, too.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

indigo

What I'm trying to assess, is, for example Sat transit to the relocated as opposed to the natal.Saturn transiting the relocated 1st would play out different that Sat transit to the natal which would put it in the 2nd.
The sphere of influence is quite different.One will effect me more personally
the other money,values, possessions.The reason I started to think about the strong effect of the transits to the relocated started with my neighbors dying.I didn't give it much thought at the time,other than .......that's strange.
After the fact when I started spending more time with astrology,I realized Pluto was transiting my relocated 3rd.At that time I also ended my relationship with my sister/3rd siblings.Also when it moved into my 4th my home life has been in constant turmoil and chaos.This seemed pretty significant in terms of transits playing out in the relocated.I am convinced that there is a strong influence there, but Pluto has been the planet most noted on the other hand how does one NOT notice Pluto.I have to pay more attention to the other planets to see if I notice them playing out more in the natal or relocated.Again it may just be that living on my Jupiter line ruled by Pluto is what is making this more noticeable.I was just wondering if anyone has some hands on experience with this to either dismiss or prove my theory.

gem1ni

From all I can gather,relocated charts are not as important or influential as natal.However I'd like to know if transits to a relocated chart especially if the person has lived there a long time,can over ride transits to the natal as far as house influence goes.Several years ago Pluto was transiting my relocated 3rd house.Seven of my close neighbors died.I thought this was pretty significant in terms of transits to relocated.Now that Pluto is in my relocated 4th I have lived in constant chaos in terms of several moves,always having stuff in boxes sitting around or in storage.Never settled or comfortable.
I also wonder if the Pluto transits seem more exaggerated for me because I am living near my Jupiter line and my Jupiter is ruled by Scorpio/Pluto.Saturn has been in my relocated 1st for the last few years and I cannot remember the last time I had some fun,it seems like work work and more work.
Anyone have comments or experience on transits etc to relocated?
By the way I have been relocated for 23 years and I think the longer you live somewhere the more influence it has on the chart.
Indigo

There's no doubt in my mind that the relocated chart overrides the natal. You are where you are and your life in a particular place is influenced by the chart of that place. I've tried this many times in my extensive relocations and I swear by it.

Your experience corroborates this. If Saturn is transitting your relocated first, you will experience it as first house transit, regardless of what Saturn is doing in your natal. Things that are not meant to change won't change (signs and aspects between planets). Houses and aspects to the angles change with relocation and so do transits in the houses.

Looking at your natal when living in a different country is a bit like living in the tropics and wearing a coat because it's winter in your home country!

westwind9

I have to agree with Gemini. my relocated chart is more accurate then my e natal chart. so I am assuming that where you live, the time you live, as an affect!

Sebastien Cheritte

Guys, this thread, its hit a home run for me here.
relocation is apt, and precise. i've been living in the uk for 3 years now, when i look over my natal chart i find traces of potentially helpful insight.
but when i look over my relocational with transits... i hit the helpful insight without retrace, your chart follows you, or it leads you, i cant make out which, but i enjoyed watching my sun move from 5th, to 6th, to 7th over my trip from south africa, to greece, to the uk. i'm not who i was in following changes, like carving out a new path.. its weird as ****. but the journey is way more awesome than any acid high. of course, there are all the other planets as well that keep moving forward as the sun does, then there's the ascendant that moves backward instead, it's weird... it was in pisces, it's now in capricorn. it supports the evidence of having "been other people" everywhere you go - you change.

anyway, i support this concept.
nice thread. again.