Donald Trump will be impeached.

david starling

nancy-pelosi-trump-is-dictator-we-cannot-afford-to-let-american-people-decide-his-fate.jpg

"The American People" have already spoken--Trumpeached LOST the Popular vote by a landslide!

Last edited:

david starling

Since McConnell and Graham have already declared that they're going to violate the Constitutional requirement for a fair and impartial trial in the Senate, Pelosi may appeal the Unconstitutional acquittal to the Supreme Court, which is ALLEGEDLY non-partisan.

piercethevale

for Pierce the Vale: Have you a link for these posts you talked about above? I'd like to see them.
Jupiter: Diane Feinstein is well past her prime and needs to retire. You can add all those OLD WHITE MEN too, to the "should retire list" imo - including Pelosi. I'm not one that reveres the aged and believe they ALL need "term limits" at the trough.

I looked all through both the Degree Symbols forum and the forum for Astrological Parts and can't find it. I may have deleted it myself some years ago but I doubt it. I know that I wrote an extensive thread on it at the ACT Astrology web site and forum but they pulled that web site down...some say I overwhelmed it.
I will have to write a thread on the matter for this forum...
Basically I have found, and proven to quite the degree of satisfaction, that all Astrological Parts are symbolically active...that is when you apply the Sabian Symbol found for what ever degree a particular Part happens to be in.
You can see this demonstrated in my thread titled, ""The Birth Chart of Jesus?", in which I cover a number of them...there may be a demonstration for the Part of Sudden Advancement/Lot of Nemesis in that thread but this subject needs its own thread.
Whatever the symbolism is that is found for said Part it is either the nemesis of that individual or it is what provides a "sudden advancement" when it is accomplished. Hence whether it was a person nemesis or that which gave them a leap forward in fulfilling their destiny, their dharma, can only really be judged after the life of a person...most of the time.
My own is in the 29th degree of Virgo and by Dane Rudhyar's "keyword summation it is a symbol of "TOTALIZATION OF PURPOSE AND EFFORT" and thus it should be obvious why I'm still plugging these findings here at this forum after more than eleven years of almost constant effort.
Trumps' Part of Nemesis/Sudden Advancement is in the 5th of Aries [04* Aries 23' 38"]and that symbol according to Rudhyar's book "An Astrological Mandala" is

"ARIES 5°: A TRIANGLE WITH WINGS.
KEYNOTE:
The capacity for self-transcending.
This is the symbol of the desire to reach a higher level of existence, of pure aspiration or devotion, of bhakti. What has emerged in the first phase of the process of differentiation is becoming aware of the possibility of further up-reachings. The principle of "levitation" is seen as one of the two essential factors in evolution. The emergent being glorifies and deifies it, but it is still only an ideal. At this stage, nevertheless, the whole being experiences a childlike longing for its eventual realization.

At this point the last and synthesizing stage of the first five-fold unit in the cyclic process is reached.
A NEW DIMENSION of being is envisioned mobilizing creative endeavors."

Dane's "Keynote" phrase says it all, imho. "The capacity for self-transcending."
Trump can't get over himself...so, seriously "Self Transcending"?, Trump?

Definitely a nemesis unless some great change comes over the man in the next few years. Trump's nemesis is himself.

P.S. and Diane Feinstein definitely has to go as well.

Last edited:

leomoon

I've never been fully convinced of the "pick & choose) method of Sabian Symbols, and sold my book by Lynda Hill many years ago.,
Since Lynda is a friend for years now on FB, she's not convinced me, but once in awhile, I will sit back and take note when she gives me something of value (I find in some which she offers on Trump's antics )...but overall, its not something I'd rely on day to day personally speaking. She doesn't seem to mind my skepticism, as its in my nature I suppose.

"To each their own" I always say. :joyful:
https://sabiansymbols.com/about-lynda-hill/

david starling

I've never been fully convinced of the "pick & choose) method of Sabian Symbols, and sold my book by Lynda Hill many years ago.,
Since Lynda is a friend for years now on FB, she's not convinced me, but once in awhile, I will sit back and take note when she gives me something of value (I find in some which she offers on Trump's antics )...but overall, its not something I'd rely on day to day personally speaking. She doesn't seem to mind my skepticism, as its in my nature I suppose.

There's a similarity between the attributes of the fixed stars, handed down to us from very ancient times, and the Sabian Symbols. They both rely on psychic intuition, although the color, brightness, and constellational positioning do "inform" the ancient descriptions of what the individual stars mean in a Chart.

Trumpeached has two stars in his Natal-chart that stand out--Regulus and Algol.

david starling

Every time the Commander in Chief orders the use of a "Hellfire" missile, like the one used to assassinate Soleimani and other targeted individuals, Trumpeached makes MONEY!
He owns stock in the companies that manufacturer them. :sick:

piercethevale

There is no "pick and choose" to the Sabian Symbols. I don't know where or how you came to that conclusion.
Lynda Hill I know means well but she just doesn't really fully grasp what the Sabian Symbols are and that they are quite literally symbolic for those that are what some refer to as "World Servers". She seems to think they can be re-imaged from what Dane Rudhyar spent nearly 40 years of effort in defining and though Dane himself re-imaged a few, Dane always tells the reader that He did so and also gives the original symbolism as seen by the clairvoyant Elsie Wheeler.
It took me just over 20 years to reach that break through at which time I was finally convinced that they are symbolically active for Astrological Parts.
At my first introduction to the Sabians, provided by my brother, Daniel, He pointed out what the Sabian Symbol for my natal Pluto [21st of Leo] is and He knew it would intrigue me because it fit me like a "T", and then I saw what the Sabian Symbol for my M.C. and Part of Fortune is, they are both in the 25th of Leo, and I finally understood myself and why my life was the way it is.
As for Pluto and the 21st of Leo Sabian symbol [ibid.] "LEO 21°: INTOXICATED CHICKENS DIZZILY FLAP THEIR WINGS TRYING TO FLY.
KEYNOTE: The often-negative and at times ludicrous first experience with spiritual teachings.", and Dane's Keyword summation, "PREMATURE EXPANSION OF CONSCIOUSNESS." and as to why it is meaningful to me is because I was able to attain a state of Samadhi the very first time I ever tried meditation at age 15. I was doing Japa yoga, [the use of mantra] and was meditating on the bij, OM. I spent the next 38 years trying to find the guru that would tell me that I was meant to be their sishya, to know avail, that is until fellow yogi Suryakant moved into the same building in which I resided and had a book on Japa yoga written by Swami Sivananda that explained that my guru, my satguru even, in none other than the bij, itself. I am a sishya of the word of God, it is my only guru, satguru, aretype, et al. However I am a protectorate of the Saadhan Order of Yoga of India under the watchful protection of Sri Prabhu Ram Lal, as for the many adversaries I have come to acquire.
As my M.C. and Part of Fortune are one and the same, which is said to be most auspicious [and understandably it is as the Part of Fortune is literally symbolic of what one must put into action, or employ in some way to create the most fortuitous circumstances by which they may complete their destiny, their dharma. The symbolism for the 25th of Leo [ibid.] "LEO 25°: A LARGE CAMEL IS SEEN CROSSING A VAST AND FORBIDDING DESERT.
KEYNOTE: Self-sufficiency in the face of a long and exhausting adventure.", and Dane's Keyword summation, "... The suggestion here is that in order to be released from bondage to the "old world" we should be completely self-contained emotionally; having absorbed the mental food which this old culture has given us, we are ready to face "the desert," nothingness, Sunya . . . until we reach the "new world." We need TOTAL INDEPENDENCE from our surroundings and utter SELF-RELIANCE." That has been my life. Pretty much self taught at everything. This has allowed me to be open minded, un-biased, why I'm not bound by "Traditional Astrology", which is a trap. A camel finds its own path across a desert and carries within its hump all the sustenance it needs. The path of one whom is a sisya of the bij, is a most rare path, perhaps the rarest of all. As Swami Sivananda wrote, it is kind of a reverse yogi path. I am not to seclude myself from the world but immerse myself in it. The chakras are mastered from the crown downwards. That is to say, in the reverse order as that of which all other paths attempt to master them. ..and as I found out, it is not I that does the mastering, but rather the chakras themselves initiate the processes.
I had darshan wih Swami Sivananda in a very lucid, vivid, dream in 1974. I didn't even know who He was at that time. I found out a year later when His disciple that inherited his mantle of "Swami", i.e. Swami Satchitananda, was in California on a speaking tour whom it was that had entered my dream state. Swami Sivananda died in 1963, i.e went into mahasamadhi. Even death is no obstacle to the truly accomplished yogis.
The N. Node gives the meaning of what all the rest of the ephemeral astrological activity is working in support of, that is to say what all the rest of the astrological influences are depositing into at that given moment. Rudhyar wrote that the N.Node is very significant to and does apply to those He called "World Servers". The night I was invited to give an hour long interview on national radio, The Rick Barber Program, on December 22, 2005, regarding my producing a birth chart for Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth [I got a phone call from his producer the previous October and was invited to give a presentation on a date of their choosing, it was a "take it or leave it" offer] the North Node at the time of that radio broadcast was in the 10th degree of Aries, the Sabian Symbol, [ibid.] "ARIES 10°: A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES".

I could go on here with numerous other examples but I won't as I have so many threads in this forum that cover those same examples.
This is how the Sabian Symbols truly work... most people live mundane and self centered lives and they just can't see this level of understanding.. because they never have served anyone but themselves, because they have never offered themselves in service to God.
One of the affirmations I have used since I was a child is "Lord [God], let me be thy instrument of peace" another is "None but the Will of God through the Christ within me", and about a dozen or so mantras in Sanskrit that basically say the same thing.

Not to totally get on Lynda Hill's case. She has reformulated some of the Sabians to make them easier to understand for peoples of a non- Occidental background... as there is a Sabian Symbol that has Santa Claus in it, for an example, and what is Santa to one raised in New Guinea? But she tends to alter them too much as to those she altered that didn't need to be and by doing so changed the resultant interpretation.
Rudhyar was a master symbologist, He was born for the task... by divine plan, of that I am thoroughly convinced. In producing the natal chart of Yeshua/Jesus of Nazareth I took the date Edgar Cayce gave, applied Rudhyarian technique of interpretation [and the chart produced is what Dane said it would be if it ever was produced], and the time of day was my choice as from an experience I had meeting a most talented young woman that had near Christ like healing abilities...an ability bestowed her because of Pluto having been exactly conjunct her Asc. at birth.
Rudhyar, Edgar Cayce, were both under the guidence of the Great White Brotherhood, aka the White Lodge, aka the Ascended Masters, and in particular an Ascended Master that is know by the name Saint Germaine at times...and the woman, the author, provided by my publisher to assist me in writing my book about the birth chart I produced is Dorothy Leon, whom is allegedly the only living disciple of Saint Germaine presently incarnate on Earth.

I know that all sounds just a "bit too much" to believe, to grasp, etc. etc. ... imagine what it has been like for me to have lived it.
Pluto was demoted at the next convention of the IAU after I gave that radio presentation, Astrodienst has moved Pluto to the next degree since then...yet it doesn't reverberate down through time... [it was essental that Pluto was in the 1st degree of Libra when Yeshu'a/Jesus was to be born... it is the 108th orbit of Pluto around our Sun when these avatars are born... multiply 108 times the length of years it takes Pluto to orbit our Sun and you get a figure closely approximating what the Vedic sources describe as one complete Yuga. There are 108 beads on a Hindu's mala [their prayer beads, their "rosary", so to speak... it represents a cycle of transformation. The Catholics use 54 beads... go figure?

I am allegedly the one that Rudolf Steiner predicted would return after the 1200 possible Venus sun conjunctions had been completed since my last incarnation.. this information was revealed to me by that aforementioned yogi, Suryakant, whom is a sishya of the late Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas.
For more about that you should read "The Cup of Destiny" by Trevor Ravenscroft.
I have about another 14 years left on this Earth, in this incarnation, perhaps more, but at a minimum, that's it. It is my given dharma to get as many astrologers practicing true astrology and continue the process of rectification as I possibly might. I've got the media, the Vatican, most professional astrologers, especially of the "Traditional" [i.e. those that believe Ptolemy was an infallible source and that nothing has progressed in the "science" since the days of Lily], the Satanic, the Luciferic, all working against me. My publisher was forced out of business, I've been assaulted by practitioners of Black Arts numerous times, they even go after those that are, or were, close to me... and to such a degree that I've had to become somewhat reclusive.

I believe that it is not so much the true science of Astrology becoming known that they fear as it is that the birth chart I produced for Yeshu'a/Jesus...as what it demonstrates is that He was born a condition of the Universe, just like you and me... hence, my signature line: "You are a Divine creation of the Universe"...no less than He.

I didn't come to this forum this morning to go on a rant about "me", but your reply gave me cause for this long winded explanation/introduction...
I was up all night studying Trump's chart...had to calculate his Astrological Parts, by the long math method...as the Parts calculators that were available online have seemingly all disappeared ...except for the one at noendpress, but that website insists that you download a different browser before they will let you proceed [buchafugginbullchit] and only managed to complete those for the Sun, Moon, and Mercury as the Significator..but what I collected from jsut that I think is really revealing... but I'm going to watch the S.F. 49ers play the Minnesota Vikings right now...it starts...in just a few minutes...gee, how timely...
I'll have that Trump stuff posted sometime before tomorrow night... :smile:
Keep the faith, ptv.

piercethevale

So, it came to my attention last night [or maybe I had noticed it and did post on it years ago but have forgotten?] that on the day of the election in 2016 transiting Venus was at 25* Sag. 36' 56" at 8:00 A.M. on November 8th at 8:00 A.M., it was at 24* Sag. 25' 00" at 8:00 A.M. the day before. Trump's natal Astrological Part of Kings, aka Royalty, aka Rulers, aka Disassociation, is at 24* Sag. 23' 42"... as to what this particular Astrological Part is truly of an influence still eludes me but I thought it to be significant enough to mention it... though I may have back in 2016..as I have oft reminded the members here, I predicted Trump would win the presidency in January of 2016... but other indications remain clearly in my mind.

Of noticed importance I feel it must be known that Trump's natal Part of War/Rage is at 16* Virgo 42' 02" and the sidereal precession adjusted USA natal Part of War at the time of his birth [an adjustment of + 2* 22' 55.17"] was at 17* Virgo 11' 46" thus that is a conjunction by less than a one degree orb. [add 01* 01' 44" to Trump's natal chart positions and to those of the USA, in addition to the above, since Trump's birth]

Tomorrow, at 11:56:55 A.M. EST, transiting Saturn will conjunct transiting Pluto at 22* Capricorn 46' 34" and Trump's natal vertex is at 22* Capricorn 53' 58". While I have been adjusting all natal charts for the sidereal precession for the last couple of years, or more, I'm not entirely convinced that it is the only technique to be valid. Certainly shared Sabian Symbols are important and there is no sidereal adjustment need for the Sabians, as they are affixed to the equinoxes, that is to say, the Tropical Zodiac.
...and let's not overlook that Uranus went direct yesterday at 8:4:55 P.M. EST.

Another item I want to share is that Trumps natal Part of Exile is at 24* Cancer 02' 56" and that His natal Saturn is at 23* Cancer 48' 56", and thus conjunct with that Part.

That's all for now, there's more, but halftime is over and I'm going to watch the 2nd half of the 49ers vs Vikings game...
..later upon... :smile:

Last edited:

piercethevale

What a great game. The 49ers kicked the Vikings', but I'm here to talk about astrology, ain't I?

So, Trump's natal N. Node, at 20* Gemini 48' 14" DIRECT [no less... is conj. the USA"s natal Mars, at 20* Gemini 53' 14", by the Tropical Zodiac, and thus share the same Sabian Symbol... and is why I wrote a few years ago that I find it to be dangerous if He should get swept up in public emotionalism... [one of the reasons, that is, if I recall correctly?]

Trump's natal Part of Gossip, aka Part of Intrusion, [Asc. + Mercury - Neptune] at 02* Gemini 59' 03", is conjunct the USA's natal Hermetic Lot of Nemesis, aka Part of Sudden Advance [non sidereal precession adjusted,] at 02* Gemini 23' 11", and thus shares the same Sabian Symbol .

...and Trump's natal Part of Faith, aka Part of Hope[Asc. + Mercury - Moon] at 17* Pisces 37' 20" is conjunct the USA's natal Part of Intelligence & Skill [Asc. + Mars - Mercury] at 17* Pisces 52' 11", and the USA"s natal Part of Catastrophe [Asc. + Uranus - Sun] at 17* Pisces 44' 11', and thus sare the same Sabian Symbol...which I've already posted in this thread
...but in case anyone forgot what it is, here it is again: [ibid.]

"PISCES 18°: IN A GIGANTIC TENT, VILLAGERS WITNESS A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE.
KEYNOTE:
The collective appeal of a well-staged and exciting display of skill and/or oratory
", and Dane's Keyword summation, "PUBLIC SELF-DRAMATIZATION."
...and He is such the "Drama Queen", wouldn't you say?:wink:

JUPITERASC

There is no "pick and choose" to the Sabian Symbols. I don't know where or how you came to that conclusion.
Lynda Hill I know means well but she just doesn't really fully grasp what the Sabian Symbols are and that they are quite literally symbolic for those that are what some refer to as "World Servers". She seems to think they can be re-imaged from what Dane Rudhyar spent nearly 40 years of effort in defining and though Dane himself re-imaged a few, Dane always tells the reader that He did so and also gives the original symbolism as seen by the clairvoyant Elsie Wheeler.
It took me just over 20 years to reach that break through at which time I was finally convinced that they are symbolically active for Astrological Parts.
At my first introduction to the Sabians, provided by my brother, Daniel, He pointed out what the Sabian Symbol for my natal Pluto [21st of Leo] is and He knew it would intrigue me because it fit me like a "T", and then I saw what the Sabian Symbol for my M.C. and Part of Fortune is, they are both in the 25th of Leo, and I finally understood myself and why my life was the way it is.
As for Pluto and the 21st of Leo Sabian symbol [ibid.] "LEO 21°: INTOXICATED CHICKENS DIZZILY FLAP THEIR WINGS TRYING TO FLY.
KEYNOTE: The often-negative and at times ludicrous first experience with spiritual teachings.", and Dane's Keyword summation, "PREMATURE EXPANSION OF CONSCIOUSNESS." and as to why it is meaningful to me is because I was able to attain a state of Samadhi the very first time I ever tried meditation at age 15. I was doing Japa yoga, [the use of mantra] and was meditating on the bij, OM. I spent the next 38 years trying to find the guru that would tell me that I was meant to be their sishya, to know avail, that is until fellow yogi Suryakant moved into the same building in which I resided and had a book on Japa yoga written by Swami Sivananda that explained that my guru, my satguru even, in none other than the bij, itself. I am a sishya of the word of God, it is my only guru, satguru, aretype, et al. However I am a protectorate of the Saadhan Order of Yoga of India under the watchful protection of Sri Prabhu Ram Lal, as for the many adversaries I have come to acquire.
As my M.C. and Part of Fortune are one and the same, which is said to be most auspicious [and understandably it is as the Part of Fortune is literally symbolic of what one must put into action, or employ in some way to create the most fortuitous circumstances by which they may complete their destiny, their dharma. The symbolism for the 25th of Leo [ibid.] "LEO 25°: A LARGE CAMEL IS SEEN CROSSING A VAST AND FORBIDDING DESERT.
KEYNOTE: Self-sufficiency in the face of a long and exhausting adventure.", and Dane's Keyword summation, "... The suggestion here is that in order to be released from bondage to the "old world" we should be completely self-contained emotionally; having absorbed the mental food which this old culture has given us, we are ready to face "the desert," nothingness, Sunya . . . until we reach the "new world." We need TOTAL INDEPENDENCE from our surroundings and utter SELF-RELIANCE." That has been my life. Pretty much self taught at everything. This has allowed me to be open minded, un-biased, why I'm not bound by "Traditional Astrology", which is a trap. A camel finds its own path across a desert and carries within its hump all the sustenance it needs. The path of one whom is a sisya of the bij, is a most rare path, perhaps the rarest of all. As Swami Sivananda wrote, it is kind of a reverse yogi path. I am not to seclude myself from the world but immerse myself in it. The chakras are mastered from the crown downwards. That is to say, in the reverse order as that of which all other paths attempt to master them. ..and as I found out, it is not I that does the mastering, but rather the chakras themselves initiate the processes.
I had darshan wih Swami Sivananda in a very lucid, vivid, dream in 1974. I didn't even know who He was at that time. I found out a year later when His disciple that inherited his mantle of "Swami", i.e. Swami Satchitananda, was in California on a speaking tour whom it was that had entered my dream state. Swami Sivananda died in 1963, i.e went into mahasamadhi. Even death is no obstacle to the truly accomplished yogis.
The N. Node gives the meaning of what all the rest of the ephemeral astrological activity is working in support of, that is to say what all the rest of the astrological influences are depositing into at that given moment. Rudhyar wrote that the N.Node is very significant to and does apply to those He called "World Servers". The night I was invited to give an hour long interview on national radio, The Rick Barber Program, on December 22, 2005, regarding my producing a birth chart for Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth [I got a phone call from his producer the previous October and was invited to give a presentation on a date of their choosing, it was a "take it or leave it" offer] the North Node at the time of that radio broadcast was in the 10th degree of Aries, the Sabian Symbol, [ibid.] "ARIES 10°: A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES".

I could go on here with numerous other examples but I won't as I have so many threads in this forum that cover those same examples.
This is how the Sabian Symbols truly work... most people live mundane and self centered lives and they just can't see this level of understanding.. because they never have served anyone but themselves, because they have never offered themselves in service to God.
One of the affirmations I have used since I was a child is "Lord [God], let me be thy instrument of peace" another is "None but the Will of God through the Christ within me", and about a dozen or so mantras in Sanskrit that basically say the same thing.

Not to totally get on Lynda Hill's case. She has reformulated some of the Sabians to make them easier to understand for peoples of a non- Occidental background... as there is a Sabian Symbol that has Santa Claus in it, for an example, and what is Santa to one raised in New Guinea? But she tends to alter them too much as to those she altered that didn't need to be and by doing so changed the resultant interpretation.
Rudhyar was a master symbologist, He was born for the task... by divine plan, of that I am thoroughly convinced. In producing the natal chart of Yeshua/Jesus of Nazareth I took the date Edgar Cayce gave, applied Rudhyarian technique of interpretation [and the chart produced is what Dane said it would be if it ever was produced], and the time of day was my choice as from an experience I had meeting a most talented young woman that had near Christ like healing abilities...an ability bestowed her because of Pluto having been exactly conjunct her Asc. at birth.
Rudhyar, Edgar Cayce, were both under the guidence of the Great White Brotherhood, aka the White Lodge, aka the Ascended Masters, and in particular an Ascended Master that is know by the name Saint Germaine at times...and the woman, the author, provided by my publisher to assist me in writing my book about the birth chart I produced is Dorothy Leon, whom is allegedly the only living disciple of Saint Germaine presently incarnate on Earth.

I know that all sounds just a "bit too much" to believe, to grasp, etc. etc. ... imagine what it has been like for me to have lived it.
Pluto was demoted at the next convention of the IAU after I gave that radio presentation, Astrodienst has moved Pluto to the next degree since then...yet it doesn't reverberate down through time... [it was essental that Pluto was in the 1st degree of Libra when Yeshu'a/Jesus was to be born... it is the 108th orbit of Pluto around our Sun when these avatars are born... multiply 108 times the length of years it takes Pluto to orbit our Sun and you get a figure closely approximating what the Vedic sources describe as one complete Yuga. There are 108 beads on a Hindu's mala [their prayer beads, their "rosary", so to speak... it represents a cycle of transformation. The Catholics use 54 beads... go figure?

I am allegedly the one that Rudolf Steiner predicted would return after the 1200 possible Venus sun conjunctions had been completed since my last incarnation.. this information was revealed to me by that aforementioned yogi, Suryakant, whom is a sishya of the late Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas.
For more about that you should read "The Cup of Destiny" by Trevor Ravenscroft.
I have about another 14 years left on this Earth, in this incarnation, perhaps more, but at a minimum, that's it. It is my given dharma to get as many astrologers practicing true astrology and continue the process of rectification as I possibly might. I've got the media, the Vatican, most professional astrologers, especially of the "Traditional" [i.e. those that believe Ptolemy was an infallible source and that nothing has progressed in the "science" since the days of Lily], the Satanic, the Luciferic, all working against me. My publisher was forced out of business, I've been assaulted by practitioners of Black Arts numerous times, they even go after those that are, or were, close to me... and to such a degree that I've had to become somewhat reclusive.

I believe that it is not so much the true science of Astrology becoming known that they fear as it is that the birth chart I produced for Yeshu'a/Jesus...as what it demonstrates is that He was born a condition of the Universe, just like you and me... hence, my signature line: "You are a Divine creation of the Universe"...no less than He.

I didn't come to this forum this morning to go on a rant about "me", but your reply gave me cause for this long winded explanation/introduction...
I was up all night studying Trump's chart...had to calculate his Astrological Parts, by the long math method...as the Parts calculators that were available online have seemingly all disappeared ...except for the one at noendpress, but that website insists that you download a different browser before they will let you proceed [buchafugginbullchit] and only managed to complete those for the Sun, Moon, and Mercury as the Significator..but what I collected from jsut that I think is really revealing... but I'm going to watch the S.F. 49ers play the Minnesota Vikings right now...it starts...in just a few minutes...gee, how timely...
I'll have that Trump stuff posted sometime before tomorrow night... :smile:
Keep the faith, ptv.

b1ba2980-dfab-11e9-b7e2-58fa512b6aef

Moondancing

Premium Member
It is my belief Jan. 12, 2020 will be the peak of his success and he will be reelected.

It is my belief he has turned Saturn in detriment to his strength. He has learned to function in tense, stressful, unfriendly, unsympathetic situations and do a job that needs doing.

MD

People who oppose Trump will not see or agree with his success but you can see that he is not leaving office today. :)

MD

Last edited: