So confused

lunaluna

I am pretty new to horary, which is why I don't know how to interpret this.

So, the question is: Does he still have feelings for me? This is about an ex, he was actually my first boyfriend, we broke up years ago, but kept in touch every now and again. I am going to be visiting his city, because he lives in another country, and we agreed we'd meet. So, if the horary is unclear, it's because I don't only want to know if he still has feelings for me, but maybe the more specific question would be what to expect of that meeting with him.

So, the confusing part - we both have Mercury as our significator. I am Virgo, he's Gemini. How to look at this? We're basically the same???

There is a trine between Sun and Moon, which is something positive I guess.

https://imgur.com/a/9cv5rf0

soul9

Hi, I am using a vedic horary chart where you are Mars and he is Venus. Venus has moved ahead of mars signifying he is probably moving on and Mars still aspects Venus, signifying that you are still trying to take control over whatever happened in your relationship to see if things can get back to normal. And also there must have been communication issues in your relationship.

Did you try to limit his choices in your relationship? Specifically related to his career or ambitions?

lunaluna

Hi, I am using a vedic horary chart where you are Mars and he is Venus. Venus has moved ahead of mars signifying he is probably moving on and Mars still aspects Venus, signifying that you are still trying to take control over whatever happened in your relationship to see if things can get back to normal. And also there must have been communication issues in your relationship.

Did you try to limit his choices in your relationship? Specifically related to his career or ambitions?

Hi! First of all, thank you for taking the time to look at the chart.
We had communication issues in the past, during our relationship, that's basically why we broke up. We weren't really good at communicating how we felt. However, I really wasn't limiting at all, I basically stayed out of his life and his decisions, we never actually spoke about his career or ambitions.
Our relationship ended years ago, so I'm not really looking for things to come back to normal, I am aware things ended and I'm okay with it. I would love to spend some time with him, during my visit to his city, but that's all.
So, based on your interpretation, he doesn't really want to meet up?

waybread

The early degree rising generally means "It's too soon to tell." For what it's worth, both of your significators (Mercury, Jupiter) are in detriment or fall, and Mercury is in the 12th house, so neither one of you seems to be going into this rendezvous with much energy behind if. Mercury in Sagittarius, Jupiter's sign, seems receptive, but basically they are not really connecting.

tikana

My take is no
jup and merc have nothing in common and moon is not aspecting jup.

you dont need other planets to get involved. Sun usually shows interest sexual not emotional. Here it rules 12th house self-undoing on your end meaning that you are chasing a wishing for the impossible

Tik

lunaluna

The early degree rising generally means "It's too soon to tell." For what it's worth, both of your significators (Mercury, Jupiter) are in detriment or fall, and Mercury is in the 12th house, so neither one of you seems to be going into this rendezvous with much energy behind if. Mercury in Sagittarius, Jupiter's sign, seems receptive, but basically they are not really connecting.

I don't understand. Mercury is in the 4th house, not 12th. But I guess it doesn't change much

Last edited:

lunaluna

My take is no
jup and merc have nothing in common and moon is not aspecting jup.

you dont need other planets to get involved. Sun usually shows interest sexual not emotional. Here it rules 12th house self-undoing on your end meaning that you are chasing a wishing for the impossible

Tik

This hurts, but makes sense. Thanks

kalinka

He still likes you but has not that romantic feelings for you as you for him. Moon/sun trine shows a contact and a possibilty that something desired could happen. But I would not give too much hope in general if you will get back together. Sidereal asc is leo, which means that he is gone and will never come back as boyfriend. Mercury's only aspect is a square to neptune...so you should move on.

lunaluna

He still likes you but has not that romantic feelings for you as you for him. Moon/sun trine shows a contact and a possibilty that something desired could happen. But I would not give too much hope in general if you will get back together. Sidereal asc is leo, which means that he is gone and will never come back as boyfriend. Mercury's only aspect is a square to neptune...so you should move on.

Just an update. You were right. I mean, we ended up spending three days together, he was very very attentive, treated me way better than I anticipated.. but, nothing happened, not in a romantic sense.