Will we make out?

astrokp

Hi all,

I am meeting this guy out of our usual meeting times tomorrow, on his invitation. We usually only meet when I have my music class with him. He also invited me over to his house after he has moved to a bigger place in a couple of days. Does this chart indicate physical intimacy? Either tomorrow or any other time?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 10.12.03 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 10.12.03 PM.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 37

kalinka

Hi, I think no. the physical attraction is there on both sides but moon and saturn in square aspect. Mars as ruler of the 5th in oppositon with the moon.

astrokp

It's funny how horary manages to convince me of its accuracy if read correctly. Until yesterday I only saw things leading up to us getting intimate. But it's all clear now as to why that may not happen and why your readings are bang on! He invited me over to hang out today, kept me waiting, did not take my calls or respond until much later and finally didn't turn up. Forget physical intimacy I don't have any respect left for this person to want to even meet him, but of course I will for my classes. I wonder if that can be seen in the chart I shared. I am learning astrology and it will be useful to know :)