6 empty signs and 6 empty houses, stellium in aquarius oposite Leo rising

HakuMata

Hello dear astrologers,

I'm 20 years old and last week I saw my birth chart for the first time.
I'm a 22° Capricorn sunsign. I also have Neptune and Jupiter in Capricorn.

The person who calculated it for me was also fairly new to it all since a few years but said he hadn't seen many charts with a lot of empty signs and houses. He told me I must be an old soul and looked at my hand to check. (this is nog about palmistry so I won't go further on that)

The strangest thing about the empty houses and signs are all on the same side. Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus and Aries are empty. And house 10, 11, 12, 1, 2 and 3 are ampty.

On the other side I have a large concentration of planets.
I have Venus, Mars, Mercury, Uranus, Neptune and the sun all within 12 degrees.
This concentration of planets is right oposite my empty 4° rising Leo with a 2° Leo Lillith next to my ascendant.

I looked some things up and came across the word "stellium".
But I've not figured out yet wether a stellium means 4 body's in the same house or 4 body's in the same sign. Cuz' I got both I'm confused. Also some say it's allready a stellium with 3 body's instead of 4.

Aquaries: Venus, Mars, Uranus, Neptune
Capricorn: Neptune, Sun, Jupiter
6th House: Mars, Mercury, Uranus, Neptune and Sun

So, my question is: What does this mean?
Do I have a stellium in Aquaries and/or Capricorn?
If yes, what does it mean that my rising Leo is almost on the exact oposite side?
Do I have a stellium in the 6th house? If yes, what does it mean in terms of health?

The answers I allready found within myself who could relate to my birth chart are that I have extremely high expectations of myself and am an overthinker sometimes. Thinking involves mostly practical things. I have a hard time connecting to my emotions allthough I sometimes have rollercoasters of them... Besides that I have chronic muscle sensitivity (house 6?). I Also have a lot of contrairies within myself. I come across as very open and while my Leo wants to be impulsive and go with the flow, my Capricorn says to tone it down, be more causious and to stay focussed.

I would be soooo happy if someone could help me with this, can't sleep since I saw my birth chart cause I'm (yes you read this well:) overthinking it! :biggrin:

To see my birth chart:
13th of January '96 at 6pm in Antwerp (GMT+1)

waybread

Welcome to the forum. It is a courtesy here to post your chart. You can construct it on the free charts pages at Astrodienst at www.astro.com . There are a couple of ways to post it here. Usually I'd just save a chart to my computer, then at the bottom of your next post, click on "go advanced," then on "follow attachments," then follow the prompts to upload your chart as a clickable thumbnail.

Without seeing your chart, it's hard to describe it, but basically you have a focus in a few particular areas of life as indicated by the houses in your chart.

A stellium is 4 (some would say 3) planets in the same sign or house.

My chart isn't as focused as yours, but I have 3 planets in Aquarius and one in Capricorn.

I don't know if you studied science or engineering, but a strong Aquarius-Capricorn chart is good for people who want to go into these fields.

HakuMata

Hey! Thanks for your feedback.

I tried to study architecture but it wasn't my cup of tea after all.
Right now I study pedagogy.

HakuMata

Natal Chart

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_joni_van_damme_2016925.45770.14070.gif
    astro_245gw_01_joni_van_damme_2016925.45770.14070.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 31

Bina

The stellium of planets is in the 6th house, the house of work and service, in Capricorn...looks like you are very practical and your work will be your major focus in life...Capricorn are very hard workers and can achieve a lot...

waybread

HM, I think it would be most accurate to say that you have a big stellium in the 6th house. The 6th deals with illness and health, but it is also the house of service to other people.

With your sun conjunct Neptune, it may be difficult for you to get a clear sense of identity or self, because Neptune does not deal in reality. You can be the visionary, but you can also feel disillusioned.

Most people contain a lot of contradictions. The planets operate like a committee or extended family. The members have different motives and needs. Some of them get along well like best friends, but others do not get along very well, and have to learn how to cooperate.

Astrologers get suspicious of round numbers on birth times. If your birth time is only an estimate, it would be helpful to verify it. Of course, some people were born right on the hour mark.

HakuMata

My mom always told my I was born around 6 in the evening, so it is in fact an estimatian. I'll try to find my real birthcertificate.

I think Neptune brings out the idealist in me. I have a clear utopia in mind. But when I was younger (still young, but ;) ) this caused a disgust towords the negativity and harshness of the world.

Thanks !