Should I establish trucking/transportation business?

kai

Hi guys. I am thinking about opening a trucking business like buying either 1-2 trucks (mid-size) for loads or buy smaller two trucks for transporting cars from auctions/sales to places. I can also do one from each category as both related to trucks/transport anyways even for different things. I was also thinking about a moving company but that's the last thing on my mind regarding the transportation aspect and I'm more keen on the two types I mentioned. I will have the necessary money later on to buy 1-2 of the mentioned type of trucks and establish a business hoping to expand as an owner only (not driver) and even if I don't expand, at least I'm hoping that i will do well with 1-2 trucks. My husband will operate one of the trucks and there's a2nd one, I will have to hire someone too. Im asking regarding this business minimum a year in advance because i would need get the money first as I don't want to get a loan but rather use my own money that I will be getting and plus my husband will have to move to the US first and most importantly we need to learn about the business the questions isn't for now or anytime soon just to make you aware. I was wondering if this was a good idea? I always wanted to own business and work for myself although with this type of business ownership I can also get a 9-5 job for myself unrelated to trucking business and take care of this business on the side. I don't know which house is business but maybe the 10th? I am Venus in gemini, in my 8th house of worries? Is the 10th house in Cancer or Leo in the 10th because it's right on the cusp and looks confusing that I can't even read it.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_be_successful_owning_controling_t_hr.10203.25813.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_be_successful_owning_controling_t_hr.10203.25813.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 25

Chrysalis

Using the lot of success which falls at Gemini 22°. You Venus are conjunct the lot and also heading towards a conjunction with NN. The dispositor of the lot mercury will trine with L3 Jupiter/transportation. So it does look like it will [eventually] be a success.

There will be some difficulties to come to start off as before the conjunction with Jupiter/transportation, moon has to cross SN, also Jupiter and MC are in pitted degrees. I think the ransportation could pose to be a problem.With Jupiter being in fall and conjunct Saturn this could imply that you only manage to buy cheap transportation, and its due to this that you may have some difficulties at first.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I think you will likely start in 2-3 units (months) when Moon perfects its sextile to Mars, ruler of the 2nd. The career point is about to change signs, which shows literally some change in the career. Venus is about to go retro and so that fits well. You might have some doubts in between and reconsider the whole thing during Venus' retro period.

Venus and Merc exchange dignities. Are you discussing or looking to discuss the possibility of borrowing money?

kai

Hi,

I think you will likely start in 2-3 units (months) when Moon perfects its sextile to Mars, ruler of the 2nd. The career point is about to change signs, which shows literally some change in the career. Venus is about to go retro and so that fits well. You might have some doubts in between and reconsider the whole thing during Venus' retro period.

Venus and Merc exchange dignities. Are you discussing or looking to discuss the possibility of borrowing money?

thanks for the info..I'm going to get around 100K but not as a loan...it's going to be my money which i want to put to use and also involve my husband in the business when he moves to the US...i might put less than 100K so not teh full amount....i have some exams coming up but starting in June, I'm going to serious research and learn about teh business once I'm done with my stuff.

kai

Using the lot of success which falls at Gemini 22°. You Venus are conjunct the lot and also heading towards a conjunction with NN. The dispositor of the lot mercury will trine with L3 Jupiter/transportation. So it does look like it will [eventually] be a success.

There will be some difficulties to come to start off as before the conjunction with Jupiter/transportation, moon has to cross SN, also Jupiter and MC are in pitted degrees. I think the ransportation could pose to be a problem.With Jupiter being in fall and conjunct Saturn this could imply that you only manage to buy cheap transportation, and its due to this that you may have some difficulties at first.

thanks hun...yeah i was thinking the type of truck/s to purchase because even my dad says that when it breaks down, it's a headache so obviously the newer i buy, or a brand new one the better, but that will also mean an expensive truck so this is something i have thought about and when the time comes will need to weight it out....but for sure i wont be buying a really old one...either a brand new on or a truck that's been used for a few years but not longer than 5 years for sure as 5 would be the max.