Fun with personal planets

Witchyone

8f93ac3322b0feb605d73614a8f4ea85a924ea80r1-750-926v2_hq.jpg

I am a bag of hot air, but emotionally, I am not even here. I talk like a 3-year-old who's ready to go home, but express my energy in a shamelessly domineering way. In love, I want a partner who feeds me and tells me I'm pretty. Before they get to know me, people perceive me as a pretty thing with not a lot going on upstairs.

Chrysalis

I'm a neurotic squirrel, and emotionally unstable, and when I speak I want everyone in a 5 mile radius to hear me 😁. I'm an indecisive flaky pansy *** who's ready to be wined dined and 69'd 👌
And people's first perceptions of me is a hot philosophy professor 🤓 who gives everyone an A.🤔

Lykanized

"Is cool with having 7+ lovers in the same relationship" lol
Maybe more like 4 or 3, but only one would have all my Cancerian moon love <3 <3<3 The rest would just be on the side for both of us

Witchyone

I'm a neurotic squirrel, and emotionally unstable, and when I speak I want everyone in a 5 mile radius to hear me 😁. I'm an indecisive flaky pansy *** who's ready to be wined dined and 69'd 👌
And people's first perceptions of me is a hot philosophy professor 🤓 who gives everyone an A.🤔

You had me at "neurotic squirrel."

yuriv

I am a literal potato but emotionally I'm totally obtuse. I talk like a phone sex operator but express my energy in a shamelessly domineering way. In love ,i want a partner who feeds me and tells me I'm pretty. People perceive me as a hot philosophy.

yuriv

I am a literal potato but emotionally I'm totally obtuse. I talk like a phone sex operator but express my energy in a shamelessly domineering way. In love ,i want a partner who feeds me and tells me I'm pretty. People perceive me as a hot philosophy.
hmm fair enough 😑

Satan

I am a Freudian case study, but emotionally, I am perpetually miserable. I talk like I just did a line, but express my energy in an anxiously perfectionskknistic way. In love, I want a partner who is cool with having 7+ lovers in the same relationshit. Before they get to know me, people percieve me as a dissapointed dad.

Legit.

But a dad with boobs then.

Daddy Boobs

Last edited:

Witchyone

I am a Freudian case study, but emotionally, I am perpetually miserable. I talk like I just did a line, but express my energy in an anxiously perfectionskknistic way. In love, I want a partner who is cool with having 7+ lovers in the same relationshit. Before they get to know me, people percieve me as a dissapointed dad.

Legit.

But a dad with boobs then.

Daddy Boobs

lol :joyful:

Somna7H

Banned
I'm cool with having 7+ lovers in the same relationship ?

Lol, I'm a miserable person without any single relationship till now. Still thanks for this thread. ☺️

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Im a "birth defect" (Sun Aquarius) who tries to be a "crowd pleaser" (Moon Aquarius), intelligent but clueless (Mercury Pisces) when he goes out with an alpha NOT a trophy wife (Venus Aries), and I can be anxious (Mars Virgo) in a very high level (Cancer rising). I was destined a ***** up from the start. :lol:

Witchyone

Im a "birth defect" (Sun Aquarius) who tries to be a "crowd pleaser" (Moon Aquarius), intelligent but clueless (Mercury Pisces) when he goes out with an alpha NOT a trophy wife (Venus Aries), and I can be anxious (Mars Virgo) in a very high level (Cancer rising). I was destined a ***** up from the start. :lol:

You broke the rules and made up your own! I approve. :tongue:

Witchyone

Haha, leave it to a Gemini for fun threads :biggrin:!!

I am a bag of hot air, but emotionally I am perpetually miserable. I talk like a 3 year old who’s ready to go home (haha this is true, at least to my mom). But express my energy in a virtually undetectable way (hahaha, not with it oppose Uranus!) In love, I want a partner who is cool with having 7+ lovers in the same relationship. (this actually sounds kinda fun... j/k).

Before they get to know me, people perceive me as a hot philosophy professor who gives everyone an A. (Hmmmmmmmm...:wink: :wink:)

lol

I found the Cancer Mercury bit pretty accurate too. I can go from high-minded to "you're a poopy head" in 5 seconds flat.

Gemini888

I'm a bag of hot air, but emotionally, I'm extremely volatile (do we even need a "but" here?) I talk like I just did a line... in reserve (Mercury retrograte), but I express my energy in an anxiously perfectionistic way. In love, I want a partner who feeds me and tells me I'm pretty. Before they get to know me, people percieve me as an aggressive confident rageaholic.

Witchyone

I'm a bag of hot air, but emotionally, I'm extremely volatile (do we even need a "but" here?) I talk like I just did a line... in reserve (Mercury retrograte), but I express my energy in an anxiously perfectionistic way. In love, I want a partner who feeds me and tells me I'm pretty. Before they get to know me, people percieve me as an aggressive confident rageaholic.

That's a lot of Mercury and Mars!

Gemini888

That's a lot of Mercury and Mars!
Haha! Most of this is quite accurate except for the rising sign. I'm not really a rageaholic, far from it. Maybe it's because my moon conjuncts my Asc too. But I do have that aggressiveness and confidence in the background, for people who look hard enough. But a lot of time my confidence is mistaken for attention seeking :crying: