The Tao of Astrology

Babylon Tortoise

Well, a quote I've wondered about.

Would you agree, that the ways and unveilings of astrology is a beautiful example of -

's/he who knows does not speak
s/he who speaks does not know'

?

I suspect it is, you sly ol' dogs. Time for me to zip my yap.

haidee

lol, where'd you go Turt?

This is too deep. The Universe doesn't speak because it knows everything? And we speak because we know nothing? :confused:
Edit: This is no good for my narrow-mindedness.

Last edited:

katydid

Late Last night I was driving through central California, on my way to Reno, Nevada. I was pulling in weird AM radio stations, and I heard a fascinating discussion by a radio Christian guy, called ' Is Astrology the work of God or the work of the Devil?'

And the guy goes on to admit that 'the profiles of the personalities of the 12 signs do seem to weirdly fit people, including his Scorpio self and his Virgo wife, lol ...

but, he cannot figure out who designed the zodiac and the astrological references. He mused that it might be connected to the 12 Tribes of Israel, but then says that the Devil manipulates us if we try and use the knowledge found in the zodiac and the charts of the sky, because we should not listen to anything other than God's word.

So it was intertwine to me, because it was obvious that this guy had done some research into astrology and found it credible. LOL But it scared him and he is backing away...:whistling:

Stellium6th

Late Last night I was driving through central California, on my way to Reno, Nevada. I was pulling in weird AM radio stations, and I heard a fascinating discussion by a radio Christian guy, called ' Is Astrology the work of God or the work of the Devil?'

And the guy goes on to admit that 'the profiles of the personalities of the 12 signs do seem to weirdly fit people, including his Scorpio self and his Virgo wife, lol ...

but, he cannot figure out who designed the zodiac and the astrological references. He mused that it might be connected to the 12 Tribes of Israel, but then says that the Devil manipulates us if we try and use the knowledge found in the zodiac and the charts of the sky, because we should not listen to anything other than God's word.

So it was intertwine to me, because it was obvious that this guy had done some research into astrology and found it credible. LOL But it scared him and he is backing away...:whistling:

Humans are very talented when it comes to patterns. If we were cavemen and we were going back to our caves and something was moved, that meant a possible bear came in. To put a simple example. That same person you heard might say Aquarius fits him as well. He just didn't read the signs he wasn't given to be. It's a meaningless opinion, honestly.