Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

claudette

That's interesting: SZ will not be appearing at the docket sounding Aug. 21. Is this probably another request for a continuance, then? Surely she'd be there if it were for her hearing before the judge.

Do they eventually run out of continuances? Is there a limit? Or a time frame limit? It's already been 15 months since charges were filed. Maybe GZ isn't back from "nowhere in particular" yet.

What might be interesting is the testimony, if she is called, of the Asst. Mgr. at the credit union who helped SZ with the transfer; especially since she also spoke with GZ.

claudette

Some very good points in the Alternet article-and more from one of the commenters about Nelson's lack of instruction of aggressor clause.

Wow: I didn't know Taffee had such a violent past; and very racist, also.

piercethevale

LOL I was about to post that.

If Zimmerman got off this guy should too.

I'm surprised that the link says "Aleged" ...the guy confessed, for Gods' sake!
I seriously doubt that He will "get off" as womens' rights are taken a lot more seriously when violence is involved...and i don't mean to 'infer' anything by that...it's just the way it is... at least in Calif. it dang sure is.

Last edited:

Barbara

That whole trial seemed to be a perfect storm. Each fragment making it less inclined to bring in a reasonable verdict.

It doesn't surprise me that Shellie had no qualms about GZ handling a firearm while on all those drugs-they were mutually in denial on many fronts, as far as I can tell.

Will this be a trial in front of Judge Alva only? I heard nothing about jury selection. How does that work? Will GZ be called to testify? Do we know who her attorney is? I wonder how they will "spin" the conversations taped from jail and bank records? If she skips on this I may have to re-new my passport, my four beloved grandchildren notwithstanding.

I confess a bit of anxiety about GZ's whereabouts. Hopefully he was just on a road trip and isn't trying to evade any kind of subpoena from the DOJ or FBI.

According to the Court Docket, she was born in March 1987. Her South Node is conj. GZ Sun 11 libra. So T. uranus, (if one used outer planets) would be conj. her north node now. There are other connections, but I know some astrologers don't use outer planets. (Sorry, jupasc, it's hard for me to ignore them after all these years!) Interestingly, if she were born near the end of March, she would have mars conj. Algol.

One other thing I noted about GZ solar return 2013: pluto is exactly conj. the shooting pluto: so perhaps there is more to be said yet about his role.

Hi Claudette. Shellie's birthday is March 18, 1987.

I'm following you guys and enjoying the comments -- just haven't had anything to add.

JUPITERASC

I just spotted this on facebook, [WTF??]

"Mr. Conservative
'LIKE' If You Think Zimmerman Was Not Guilty!
1,130,941 people like Mr. Conservative"

....sheeesh...:sad:

I'm a stranger in a strange land... [with a nod to Leon Russell]
...so, cue the music... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQbk2C4ZmsE
A MORE RELIABLE INDICATOR

IS A DIRECT COMPARISON BETWEEN

THE PALTRY NUMBER OF RESPONSES TO THIS PETITION TO THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT REQUESTING
:
'Tell The Justice Department To Leave Zimmerman Alone!' which has attracted a mere 8,896 supporters

AND THE MASSIVE NUMBER OF SIGNATURES

TO THIS PETITION TO THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT DEMANDING 'CHANGE FOR TRAYVON'

https://www.change.org/petitions/change-for-trayvon-stand-your-ground-laws-must-be-reviewed which has attracted 399,858 supporters

So although

APPARENTLY 1,130,941 people like Mr. Conservative
SEEMS impressive

BUT

as the media savvy know

ANYONE can BUY likes on Facebook

Just one example of a myriad sites selling likes on Facebook is
http://get-likes.com/

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

ABC NEWS reports

'…. A mural unveiled Friday, Florida state Capitol, depicts artist Huong's interpretation of George Zimmerman shooting Trayvon Martin
and is named "WE ARE ALL TRAYVON MARTIN"

A mirror is in place of Martin's face, reflecting Huong's idea that anyone could have been Martin.
Also there's an image of Martin Luther King Jr., blood trickling down his head.

Huong joined protesters - still protesting acquittal of George Zimmerman 25 days after verdict - to unveil the painting.

When asked what message she hoped to convey, Huong said: "We are all equal," and hopes the painting will be displayed in Washington, D.C., in the future.....'

muraljpeg-ad885e3d2fff58c4.jpeg

JUPITERASC

USA TODAY reported that Judge Lester – before he was removed from the case - concluded that Zimmerman’s wife had “testified untruthfully” about her husband’s finances at his initial bond hearing and that Zimmerman had failed to tell the court about one of his two passports.

Lester also noted that the evidence against George Zimmerman “is strong.”

Judge Lester said: “Most importantly, though, is the fact that he has now demonstrated that he does not properly respect the law or the integrity of the judicial process.”

Zimmerman's wife Shellie has a case hearing scheduled for 21 August 2013 at 09:00AM in Sanford Florida to answer to the charges of Perjury against her. SZ's appearance at the Hearing has been waived

STATEMENT OF SYBRINA FULTON AND TRACY MARTIN
BEREAVED PARENTS OF TRAYVON BENJAMIN MARTIN

'…..‘Stand Your Ground’ was never meant to give aggressors the opportunity to get away with murder, but that is what happened when our son, Trayvon Benjamin Martin was killed. After Trayvon’s death, law enforcement used the law as an excuse to refuse to arrest George Zimmerman. Even worse, the jury in the case was instructed to think of what Zimmerman did as self-defense, even though Zimmerman ignored instructions from the police and instigated conflict with our son, who was just trying to get home to his father

We are shocked and heartbroken by the jury’s decision to allow our son’s killer to go free.....'

'….Despite our despair, we must honor Trayvon’s legacy by doing all that we can to protect other young people from being targeted, pursued, and senselessly murdered.

We are not the only ones calling for ’Stand Your Ground’ laws to be reviewed. President Obama spoke out on the need for review, and prominent Republicans like Senator John McCain have joined him. This is not a Democrat or Republican issue, it’s not ‘black’ or ‘white’ issue, it’s a wrong and right issue. This is a matter of making sure that no other family will ever have to go through what we have been through. No parents should ever have to know what it feels like to watch your child’s killer walk free.....'

'….Here in Florida, we are pushing for an amendment to Florida’s ’Stand Your Ground’ law. Sign our petition to call on all at least 21 governors to review their laws and consider similar amendments so that they c
an protect children in their states, just as we wish Florida would have protected Trayvon
https://www.change.org/petitions/change-for-trayvon-stand-your-ground-laws-must-be-reviewed

We want to say thank you to all of you who have stood up for our son. Because of all of your efforts, Trayvon’s life is celebrated all over the world. Please continue to stand with us as we fight to ensure that his legacy is to leave behind a safer and more peaceful world for all our sons and daughters.....'

claudette

Thanks, Barbara for Shellie Zimmerman's birthdate. How did you find that!?! Impressive. I looked at aspects between her chart and Aug 21 court date but think I'll wait to post on that-just in case there is another continuance.

I finally found out what the configurations in GZ Solar Return (SR) are called: Thor's Hammer or quadriforms. There are a few other names, I think.

There is a thread started by tooma03 on the forum. Some good links.

The gist is dynamic, volitile and perhaps drawing severe criticism from others, considerable personal tension.

There are two in his SR chart: 1) between uran, pluto, mars and 2) between venus, uran and mars. This one also has a semi-square of sun between mars and venus. I do not know what this is called, I couldn't find a reference. At least, it must be more tension, because it brings an oppos. to uran and involves his sun.

There is also a T cross between sun, pluto and uran, a quincunx between uranus and north node (NN) and merc, and a sesquiquadrate (SSQ) between nep and jup. Every planet is highly stressed, except perhaps the moon, as we don't know his moon.

Add to that the NN is now conj. his prog. saturn.

OT: I wonder if there will be any mundane events around this date; this quite a pileup of energies.

One month later, Nov. 3, there is a new moon eclipse at 11 scorp, and a stellium in scorp. The eclipse is conj. his prog. sun, transitting merc 7 scorp retro and the NN are conj his prog saturn, and saturn is conj his prog merc.

Additionally, uranus, mars and the eclipse point make a boomarang to his natal sun. Uran is quincunx the merc, NN, eclipse point, and just past the 4th uran square pluto. Mars is sextile the eclipse point, but also involved in the boomarang, so I don't know how harmonious that will be. The eclipse is also semi-square his SR venus, which is his natal nep.

Hopefully I didn't make any gross errors here. I'll post the charts in case anyone is interested. (I've given up on anyone commenting, I guess I do this for my own entertainment! haha!)

Attachments

• astro_32gw_409_gz_solret2013_2013103.74510.23915.gif
    astro_32gw_409_gz_solret2013_2013103.74510.23915.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
  • astro_2gw_519_scorp_eclipse_2013.76235.28762.gif
    astro_2gw_519_scorp_eclipse_2013.76235.28762.gif
    47.5 KB · Views: 14

JUPITERASC

Thanks, Barbara for Shellie Zimmerman's birthdate. How did you find that!?! Impressive. I looked at aspects between her chart and Aug 21 court date but think I'll wait to post on that-just in case there is another continuance.

I finally found out what the configurations in GZ Solar Return (SR) are called: Thor's Hammer or quadriforms. There are a few other names, I think.

There is a thread started by tooma03 on the forum. Some good links.

The gist is dynamic, volitile and perhaps drawing severe criticism from others, considerable personal tension.

There are two in his SR chart: 1) between uran, pluto, mars and 2) between venus, uran and mars. This one also has a semi-square of sun between mars and venus. I do not know what this is called, I couldn't find a reference. At least, it must be more tension, because it brings an oppos. to uran and involves his sun.

There is also a T cross between sun, pluto and uran, a quincunx between uranus and north node (NN) and merc, and a sesquiquadrate (SSQ) between nep and jup. Every planet is highly stressed, except perhaps the moon, as we don't know his moon.

Add to that the NN is now conj. his prog. saturn.

OT: I wonder if there will be any mundane events around this date; this quite a pileup of energies.

One month later, Nov. 3, there is a new moon eclipse at 11 scorp, and a stellium in scorp. The eclipse is conj. his prog. sun, transitting merc 7 scorp retro and the NN are conj his prog saturn, and saturn is conj his prog merc.

Additionally, uranus, mars and the eclipse point make a boomarang to his natal sun. Uran is quincunx the merc, NN, eclipse point, and just past the 4th uran square pluto. Mars is sextile the eclipse point, but also involved in the boomarang, so I don't know how harmonious that will be. The eclipse is also semi-square his SR venus, which is his natal nep.

Hopefully I didn't make any gross errors here. I'll post the charts in case anyone is interested. (I've given up on anyone commenting, I guess I do this for my own entertainment! haha!)
Thanks claudette - soon SZ stands trial - assuming as you have noted there is not ANOTHER continuance. Meanwhile some more information regarding DOJ and possible prosecution of the blatantly remorseless child killer GZ - who unbelievably in fact gives every appearance of being proud of his actions that fateful night

'….Now that a Florida jury has found George Zimmerman not guilty of second degree murder and manslaughter, people across the nation are demanding federal prosecution. But this public debate has been clouded by misinformation about the possibility and scope of federal charges.

President Obama’s powerful comments on Friday helped put this matter in perspective. The state prosecution deserves a strong measure of deference. The federal government must, however, conduct a thorough investigation and undertake the rigorous analysis necessary to ensure that the federal interest in punishing civil rights violations is vindicated to the greatest extent possible....'

'….public outcry for federal involvement reveals legitimate passions stirred by the killing of Trayvon Martin and drives home importance of getting this right. Decision whether to prosecute, must be based on evidence and the law as analyzed by professional civil rights prosecutors in the Justice Department.

Essentials public needs to understand.

Federal charges aren't barred by double jeopardy. State or federal government cannot prosecute the same individual twice for the same crime, BUT state of Florida and United States are separate sovereigns. Each has independent authority to prosecute individuals for violating their respective laws. Supreme Court has ruled, a prosecution by state doesn't pose a constitutional prohibition against prosecution by federal government....'

'
….Though federal prosecution isn't barred by Constitution, federal government will pursue a successive prosecution based on the same conduct only when the state prosecution has left unvindicated a substantial federal interest and the government believes the evidence will be sufficient to obtain conviction of a federal crime by an unbiased jury. These requirements, sometimes referred to as the Petite policy, appear in the manual that guides United States attorneys.

The killing of this unarmed African-American teenager implicates the substantial federal interest in punishing racially motivated violence. For the limited purpose of identifying the interest, prosecutors will assume they can establish racial motivation. The more difficult elements to satisfy are whether the federal interest has been left unvindicated and whether the evidence is likely to lead to conviction....'

JUPITERASC

'…...In evaluating whether the federal interest has been left unvindicated, it is not enough that Zimmerman was acquitted.

Rather, federal attorneys must examine factors such as whether the jury disregarded the evidence or law,

whether significant evidence was unavailable,

or whether state law required proof of a fact that is not required by federal law,

or there was some other element of the prosecution that left vindication of the federal interest incomplete.....' William Yeomans

JUPITERASC

'….Important event 13 AUGUST 2013

James Williams, a grassroots organizer on Causes, is heading to State Capitol of Florida to deliver nearly 70,000 signatures to Governor Rick Scott. James will be personally delivering the NO GUN RIGHTS FOR ZIMMERMAN! petition with 27,000 signatures calling for JUSTICE4TRAYVON along with another 40,000 signatures calling for pardon of Marissa Alexander.

Both petitions hold strong demand for justice and equality.
Currently, Dream Defenders, Florida are calling for passage of Trayvon’s Law to end Stand Your Ground laws, racial profiling, and the school-to-prison pipeline - building the pressure on elected officials to pass important legislation such as Trayvon’s Law....' DREAM DEFENDERS GET 'STAND YOUR GROUND HEARING'
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45755884/vp/52680381#52680381

Courtney Love

If you are quoting me, be correct and do not leave off 1/2 the paragraph.

What you posted ---

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinka
Trayvon Martin, just like everyone else had the ability to walk our public streets.....
"

What I originally posted ---

"Trayvon Martin, just like everyone else had the ability to walk our public streets. George Zimmerman also had the ability to walk our public streets. "

Not nice .... if I see this again, I will report to the moderators.

Have a good day :whistling:

he edited your statement, he didn't fabricate anything, you have no reason to report anything to the mods, and there would be nothing done if you do.

JUPITERASC

he edited your statement, he didn't fabricate anything, you have no reason to report anything to the mods, and there would be nothing done if you do.
Thanks for highlighting that fact Courtney Love - my response at the time was:
You also have a good day and if you quote me then also be correct that you quote what I originally posted correctly.

It
is common practice on our forum and certainly not against any forum rules as you seem to be implying to respond to posts by addressing the issues raised by those posts by dividing comments in several parts. This is done to clarify an issue

All I did was, in order to address the two issues you highlighted with the comment

I simply SEPARATELY addressed BOTH the issues you highlighted separately BUT IN THE SAME POST

i.e. the issue that Trayvon Martin just like everyone else had the ability to walk our public streets.

AND

George Zimmerman also had the ability to walk our public streets

In order to highlight clearly that Trayvon Martin no longer has the ability to walk on any streets anywhere because he was murdered

BUT

child killer George Zimmerman demands and receives the ability to walk our public streets to this day even though he wrongfully and illegally deprived Trayvon Martin of that basic civil right

and that's why there is a very strong Federal prosecution case against the murderer and that is what I next highlighted with my post which in fact included your entire comment albeit separated in two parts

In fact in my opinion it is important that everyone gets to state their opinions on this tragic case because that is the way to have dialogue

It is important to also highlight that I'm far from being 'a lone voice in the wilderness'

That's because there are millions worldwide who are shocked at the bias shown by Florida's Stand Your Ground laws

- more than two million people signed a petition to bring the killer to trial and now a FURTHER almost two million people have signed the petition for the killer to be brought to justice for depriving Trayvon of his constitutional civil rights.

here's my post
including my quotes of your posts

Quote:
Trayvon Martin, just like everyone else had the ability to walk our public streets.

Exactly. Trayvon Martin HAD the ability to walk our public streets, just like everyone else....

UNTIL he was murdered by the child killer

GZ deprived Trayvon of his constitutional rights, for no good reason

Quote:
George Zimmerman also had the ability to walk our public streets.

Correction....

not HAD the ability... .

because the remorseless child killer still HAS the ability to walk our public streets
- unlike the innocent junior schoolboy he so wrongfully criminally profiled, followed and murdered with a deliberately aimed, killer shot to the heart

The killer was not simply 'walking' on public streets

It was Trayvon who WAS simply walking innocently on public streets

- here's what the killer was actually doing...

'....Plainly, George Zimmerman committed a series of reckless acts (following his initial profiling) that culminated in the killing of Trayvon Martin (someone who had the perfect constitutional and statutory right to be in an integrated neighborhood and take a round-trip walk to patronize a local store)....'

Zimmerman (without any license or training even as a security guard):

* exited his vehicle with a concealed firearm,

* disobeyed dispatcher instructions to stop tailing Trayvon,

* failed to extricate himself while still at a distance from Trayvon by announcing his “neighborhood watch” role (and in the unlikely event it was thereafter necessary, drawing his weapon), and

* after “getting the drop” on Trayvon during - or possibly just-following - any tussle, fired his weapon - loaded with hollow point bullets -

- instead of simply ordering Trayvon to back off.....' Jacobson Public Interest Los Angeles Lawyer

In fact the killer had no right to order Trayvon to do anything

That's because the killer was NOT Law Enforcement

IF instead of following an innocent schoolboy and provoking a confrontation, the killer had simply followed Neighbourhood Watch rules and remained in his vehicle and awaited arrival of police then Trayvon would have still have had 'the ability to walk our public streets, just like everyone else'

JUPITERASC

'…...My Good Friends and Cherished Family,

Today marks day 31 of Dream Defenders #takeoverFL campaign petitioning our state’s elected leaders. Julian Bond will be at the capitol
3pm EST to join the Dream Defenders in making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

Many of you have been keeping up with the hard work of many students and young professionals within State of Florida to address Trayvon’s Law – ending the School-to-Prison Pipeline, Repeal of Stand Your Ground, and banning Racial Profiling. It hasn’t been easy but it has been for a greater purpose to ensure that black and brown children will be able to walk peacefully in their neighborhoods and NOT be profiled, NOT be stereotyped, and NOT feel threatened.....'

'….We know this work just isn’t about policy but about a commitment to change the human heart, and for that purpose we have remained resolute and stayed in the Capitol.

Today marks Day 31 — That’s 30 days and 30 nights of individuals from young people that have decided to take a stand!

Please tune in tonight. This is an exclamation point in our story and we hope that you will join us....'

LIVESTREAM INTO TODAY’S PRESS CONFERENCE:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/takeo...gn=t.co&utm_source=15234883&utm_medium=social

Help Us TWEET about TODAY’S press conference:

Julian Bond will be with @dreamdefenders today for a MAJOR announcement at 3pm EST. Tune in LIVE @ bit.ly/takeoverFL

After 30 days and 30 nights in the Florida Capitol, @dreamdefenders will be making a huge announcement at 3pm EST

Thank you,

Dream Defenders
@DreamDefenders
DreamDefenders.org

claudette

This is exciting-I'll be sure to watch.

I found Yoeman's elaborations on criteria for DOJ involvement very interesting; but don't understand the full implications in this case, however. I do see by his biography he worked in DOJ for many years.

Does the issue of "initial aggresssor" fall under any of these categories?